I am convinced that Jesus's identity make problems

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.13
  • Days Won:  78

This thread is PROOF that one needs to read the Bible and not lean on the understanding of others.  Jesus was the Messiah and IS the Messiah.  Without any doubt.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.42
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

On 4/12/2017 at 0:21 PM, Bihous said:

In all his life from the begining to his last day on earth Jesus did not claim he is the Messiah.

I did not read the thread, if this was already posted, forgive the redundancy, though it will not hurt any. John 10:

24 The Jews then gathered around Him, and were saying to Him, “How long will You keep us in suspense? If You are the Christ, tell us plainly.” 25 Jesus answered them, “I told you, and you do not believe; the works that I do in My Father’s name, these testify of Me. 26 “But you do not believe because you are not of My sheep. 27 “My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me; 28 and I give eternal life to them, and they will never perish; and no one will snatch them out of My hand. 29 “My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father’s hand. 30 “I and the Father are one.”

Case closed! The Jury is adjourned!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,778
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

On 4/12/2017 at 3:21 PM, Bihous said:

In all his life from the begining to his last day on earth Jesus did not claim he is the Messiah.

if you permit i have one video that prove this issue

Very interesting post, no one else could make this statement , but only someone who believes in the promise of the coming Messiah , the Savior of the world, the Savior of the world, who according to the scriptures he will be a son, and not a daughter. 

To be a son he must be born from a woman, from one of the tribes of Jacob, and more specific from the tribe of Judah and more specific from the family of the King David. 

And he will be born in Bethlehem, and will grow up in Nazareth. 

So he will be known to the people from the place of where he grew up, and not from the place where he was born. 

As a result from the way he will dress up, the way he will speak from the food and the spices he will preferred the people will form the opinion that he is not from the place where he was born the town of Bethlehem, but from the place where he had grow up, and thus he pick the local Accent of speech and the local culture of the Nazarene ad not the Jew. 

Interesting to note that the Messiah was called a new spring from the root of of Jesse, the Father of David, and not David himself. 

A new spring implies that the CHRIST has nothing to do with the seed of David and or any of his brothers. 

By the time the words of the Lord were spoken that the Messiah will be call the Son of David, and a new root from Jesse, Jesse was already dead. 

(Today's science was not known that time, so it is Paramount to think the way people thought that time)

That take us as to what the Lord had in his mind, when he said a new spot with spring up from the root of Jesse. 

The OP must have knowledge of the scriptures of the Old Testament that foretold to hope and expect the promise of the Messiah to be fulfilled, and he must even as an exercise believe that the Messiah will bring some new things which the Law of Moses could not, he must believe the words of Moses about the one who God will sent later on, and whom the people had to listen to him and follow. 

Then for someone to question whether JESUS is the Messiah or not is a jenuie intent, being careful not to follow any false Messiah, as they there many false Messiah before JESUS CHRIST. 

Building the profile of the Messiah till the last minute of his death, and his resurection it is possible because of everything been foretold .

Another simple way to distinguish between the false CHRIST that were before JESUS is the way some people and were many at the time of JESUS thought about, and what Jesus said about them and him self. 

The people of that time were saying in comparing  the past false Messiah with Jesus, which they had been proven false by way of not delivering what they had promised to them, their freedom from the Romans. 

The people said, look at the very works that he does, does anyone in the past who had given us the hope of the CHRIST has done anything like that, so they believed in him because of the works of miracles he was doing, because that what Jesus claim that he was doing the miracle works of God, and he was from God, and he was destroing the works of the Devil, and he promised to continue to destroy the works of the Devil , till the time he will destroy death in the People and the power that brings death in People the power of sin, or the wages of sin that brings death, and thus abolish death from the mankind as an inherited attribute from the face of the Earth, or from all mankind.  By his obedience and his death on the Cross, and his resurection and his ascention. 

And putting away the sins of all mankind forever.

And not only that but giving Life to those who believe in him as the CHRIST . 

Life Everlasting, so when they sin they still remain in the Life Everlasting which is JESUS CHRIST. 

And also a Heavenly inheritance to any one who calls upon his name as the Savior the CHRIST of God , the Messiah between God and man. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.35
  • Days Won:  30

1Jo 2:22

Who is the liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, he who denies the Father and the Son.