Heb 13:8

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,533
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  1

What kind of burgers do you like, and what do you like on them. It's getting warmer out, and

1. Cheese burger w/fries, well done, with lettuce onions pickles, black pepper, no salt

2. Turkey burger w/fries, with lettuce onions pickles, black pepper, no salt

- Me :emot-headphones:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  315
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  3,491
  • Content Per Day:  1.26
  • Days Won:  3

3 minutes ago, Heb 13:8 said:

What kind of burgers do you like, and what do you like on them. It's getting warmer out, and

1. Cheese burger w/fries, well done, with lettuce onions pickles, black pepper, no salt

I love burgers but my all time favourite is an Australian burger which has meat patty (or steak) lettuce, tomato, beetroot, fried egg, fried  onions and either tomato/BBQ sauce.

• Followers:  53
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  4,064
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  8

1 minute ago, HisFirst said:

I love burgers but my all time favourite is an Australian burger which has meat patty (or steak) lettuce, tomato, beetroot, fried egg, fried  onions and either tomato/BBQ sauce.

That sounds good!

Guest shiloh357
4 minutes ago, Heb 13:8 said:

I like a double char broiled (not fried) burger with Swiss and cheddar and BBQ sauce, bacon and topped with a bed of french fried onions.

I cannot take credit for that burger.  It is the "Montana" burger at Colton's Steakhouse (great food and reasonable prices) and it has become my favorite burger.

6 minutes ago, Heb 13:8 said:

I like a chicken burger with lettuce,pickles,onions,tomatoes, ketchup,mustard. And a side of fries.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

1 packet of lipton onion soup mix per pound of ground beef with a shot of worcestershire sauce grilled over charcoal.  

Guest shiloh357

Whatever you do, do NOT eat the Luther burger.

It used to be sold up in St. Louis MO at the old Busch Stadium.  It was named after singer, Luther Vandross.  He was a native of St. Louis and the Luther Burger was his signature creation.   As the story goes, he was making cheeseburgers at his home and realized that he was out of buns.   So he just used regular glazed donuts for the burger instead of buns.

Yes, they used to sell that at games at Busch stadium.   I think it should have come with a free stress test.  I don't know if they are still selling them at the stadium or not.

11 minutes ago, HisFirst said:

mmmm, fried egg, that sounds interesting. i love eggs, would never think of that.

10 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

I like a double char broiled (not fried) burger with Swiss and cheddar and BBQ sauce, bacon and topped with a bed of french fried onions.

I cannot take credit for that burger.  It is the "Montana" burger at Colton's Steakhouse (great food and reasonable prices) and it has become my favorite burger.

wow, yummy! well, that beats mcdonalds. I'm actually avoiding bacon and salt on my burgers now. the place i go too always loves bacon. :laugh:

11 minutes ago, worthy said:

I like a chicken burger with lettuce,pickles,onions,tomatoes, ketchup,mustard. And a side of fries.

that sounds just as good as the turkey, wow. i can't find a place that makes them. i sometimes add mustard, i'm off mayo permanently, too fatty.

p.s. i like raw onions, not cooked. :)

you guys kno how to eat!

16 minutes ago, gdemoss said:

1 packet of lipton onion soup mix per pound of ground beef with a shot of worcestershire sauce grilled over charcoal.  

you can't go wrong with worcestershire. thank u gde!

Just now, Heb 13:8 said:

That sounds just as good as the turkey, wow. i can't find a place that makes them. i sometimes add mustard, i'm off mayo permanently, too fatty.

p.s. i like raw onions, not cooked. :)

you guys kno how to eat!

I don't like like mayo.

But I do like my onions raw!

Thanks.

26 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Whatever you do, do NOT eat the Luther burger.

It used to be sold up in St. Louis MO at the old Busch Stadium.  It was named after singer, Luther Vandross.  He was a native of St. Louis and the Luther Burger was his signature creation.   As the story goes, he was making cheeseburgers at his home and realized that he was out of buns.   So he just used regular glazed donuts for the burger instead of buns.

Yes, they used to sell that at games at Busch stadium.   I think it should have come with a free stress test.  I don't know if they are still selling them at the stadium or not.

haha, wow.