• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  205
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  1

A very simple question this time.

How exactly...does the word of God restore a person? I have found the scriptures...what is requires for true restoration in Christ?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Sight

Hello Brother! Actually those are 2 questions,right? The Word of God restores a person because

Romans 10:17King James Version (KJV)

17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

THe 2nd question what is "required" for TRUE Restoration in Christ Jesus

I believe the answer to that is not so much what is " required" of us but that true SUBMISSION /SURRENDER is what initiates or activates our Faith    First comes "Faith" and that Faith is that we (as individuals) trust that Jesus has Fulfilled every "requirement" by His Finished work on the cross,that  knowledge of WHO He is and then surrendering "self" to His Lordship He Will help us to RENEW our MINDS.....by the renewing of the mind we begin the process of not only restoration but a complete  renewal,rebirth....New Creature in Christ Jesus...                                          & thats just for starters,lol                                     With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,165
  • Content Per Day:  1.22
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, Sight said:

How exactly...does the word of God restore a person?

Hello Sight;

Simply put, restoration in Christ Jesus, begins the moment you begin to seek Him, ask Him for forgiveness, and sincerely desire with all your heart to want to know Him more and more.

Restoration began with the sinner also dying on the cross next to Christ Jesus at Calvary, who asked Jesus to forgive him and Christ Jesus assured him that he would be with Him in Heaven.

Christ Jesus forgave him and said from this day onwards, that he would be with Him.

Restoration began with the women who was about to be stoned and Christ Jesus stood up and asked who among any is without sin, cast then the first stone, and because all knew they had sin in their hearts, they left and then the women thanked Christ Jesus asked Christ Jesus for forgiveness and Christ Jesus said :your sins are forgiven,  now go and sin no more.

Restoration begins when we desire from the heart to turn away from sin , our sinful life  and begin  living a daily relationship with God our Holy Father, through His only begotten Son Christ Jesus and the Holy Spirit of God living in our hearts once we ask for forgiveness and invite Him to come make His home in our hearts . That is when restoration begins

It was by repentance and by faith in trusting that Christ IS who He said that He is, that began the restoration process within that man, that woman and any other coming to Him just as they are and asking to forgive and restored them back into the wholesome child of God that they where always intended to be.

Our restorations begins with our very own personal relationship and walk with God through His Holy Plan of Mercy and Grace, through His only begotten Son Christ Jesus, through His Holy Spirit working in our hearts, once we repented and asked God to come make His home in our hearts, and through the reading of His WORD written in the Holy Bible.  Through these we become, new creations, restored into His Grace.

I have been restored step by step ( and its still a work in progress) by God working in my heart,body,soul by cleansing my heart at each step of the way that I seek to know Him and desire to get closer to Him. forgiving my soul and convicting my soul, my consciousness with His Christ consciousness now living inside of me as I keep in relationship to Him on a daily basis and continue to seek His will in my life everyday instead of choosing the ways of the world.

Firstly I had to recognize that I am a sinner and in need of a help much greater than myself to be able to forgive me, change me, heal me.

It is by coming to Him and beginning a conversation with Him , with sincerity of heart, that the process of restoration begins.

through listening more and more to the Word of God, I began to understand more and more, many things about life and about what healthy wholesome living is all about.

In order to get any help or restoration, I had to first open my heart,  and look to God and ask Him for His Truth and ask Him about the Holy Bible and begin to believe that the God of the Holy Bible, IS the ONE TRUE GOD of ALL and that HE truly could help me be restored.

This required from me a little bit of faith in believing that Christ Jesus IS who He said He IS and that the Holy Bible is the truth, the way, and the life that God intended for all of us to have.

In Christ Jesus;

1 to3

Edited by 1to3

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

3 hours ago, Sight said:

How exactly...does the word of God restore a person? I have found the scriptures...what is requires for true restoration in Christ?

Obedience. Get any Word from Him and what is required?

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  311
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

7 hours ago, Sight said:

There is a wonderful article that I will share with you. I found it when I was wondering if I was walking in the correct way as to make my Father in Heaven pleased. Or if I was even one in his number that are called to his son.

I can't post a link as yet as I understand it being I'm new. Here is the title of the article. And you can find it shared at bible.org where they have a search box to enter it into.

Lesson 103: Spiritual Failure and Restoration (Luke 22:54-62)

We that are in Christ can come under Satanic attack. Though we have the holy spirit inside us that does not mean Satan and his intentions do not try to lead our mind toward fear. I hope that article helps you Sight.