• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,696
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

Alright, I know, not a popular genre, and easy to walk away, but this song really has a powerful message, and I encourage everyone to hear it through and pay special attention to the lyrics.

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.64
  • Days Won:  327

I like it,Jesus open invitation.....thanks Pat.......I wish they said His Name,if they did I never heard it.....Jesus Jesus Jesus

On 4/14/2017 at 2:29 PM, The_Patriot2017 said:

Alright, I know, not a popular genre, and easy to walk away, but this song really has a powerful message, and I encourage everyone to hear it through and pay special attention to the lyrics.

• Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,696
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

When it comes to worship music, I totally agree, they should use the name of Jesus more! However, this song, as much of Kjs music, was never intended as a worship song, but more geared towards reaching the lost, and with music geared like that I often think that if an artist can get his message across with or without putting the name of Jesus in it, I'm ok with it. In this case, it's pretty clear he's talking about Christ's love.

Even if someone doesn't get Christ out of it, it does have a very positive message to it, and kj definitely mentions Christs name in many of his other songs, and I know he presents the gospel at his concerts. (I've been to one...it was powerful)