IGNORED

Do you have to be pure in doctrine to be saved ?

Wayne222

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,559
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

3 hours ago, Littlelambseativy said:

No, the Son was with the Father from the beginning. He is the Word Who spoke things into being.

If the Father was also the Saviour, why did the Son, Jesus say, " Father , into your hands I commit my spirit? " Why did he say, " Father forgive them for they know not what they do"? Etc.

No, the Father is not the Saviour. Jesus is the Redeemer, and the soon coming King. 

I don't mean the Father is the sin bearer. But he sent christ to save us out of his love for us. So the Father did save us.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  230
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.95
  • Days Won:  14

That is the mystery we will learn in heaven...they are three yet one. Three fully separate doing their own tasks yet so in tune they are one.

in this instance they were not one because the human aspect of Jesus had the sin of the world placed on Him and the Father,so holy, turned from Jesus the Son. That is why Jesus cried "Father, Why hast Thou forsaken Me". The holy aspect understood the human questioned yet did the Father's will and died, a ransom for us.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,851
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

9 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

I don't mean the Father is the sin bearer. But he sent christ to save us out of his love for us. So the Father did save us.

We may say that the Father saved us, because he sent JESUS CHRIST to die for us, within that strict meaning. 

But you may not say the Father is our Savior . 

JESUS said , if I don't die nothing will be accomplished. 

JESUS is the Savior of the World, Jesus Christ die on the Cross for the forgiveness of our sins, and JESUS CHRIST is our Lord, and our Judge, the Father knows that, because he gave him everything. 

Many people take the stand that only the good Christians make it to Heaven, that's where we need to explain that we also have by faith JESUS CHRIST righteousness, even though we still walk and live in our own righteousness, whatever it is, and it is good to pursue our own righteousness, for many reasons, but not as requirements not to go to Hell. 

It's the same as in the past, they were requiring the sircoumsission in the flesh, today they require the sircoumsission of the heart, and living it out, for a ticket to Heaven. 

Of course this is not truth, is like saying Jesus can not save you on his own alone, that he needs your good behavior, that's not truth. 

To be saved from the greed of this world, perhaps yes. 

The power is on the Cross of Jesus Christ who can saved repented and unrepentant Believers . 

Any way the bottom line is that our wrong understanding of many things, can not nullified the power of the Cross.

Better believe in Jesus Christ, and have many distortion the confusion , than not to believe at all.

Better believe in Jesus Christ, and have the understanding that you are going to Hell, because you are not good enough , than not to believe at all, because you are not going to Hell, but you are going to Heaven, because Jesus Christ is the Savior of every one who believes , even if that comes with a lot of doubts and confusion .

• Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,559
  • Content Per Day:  2.28

2 minutes ago, Your closest friendnt said:

We may say that the Father saved us, because he sent JESUS CHRIST to die for us, within that strict meaning. 

But you may not say the Father is our Savior . 

JESUS said , if I don't die nothing will be accomplished. 

JESUS is the Savior of the World, Jesus Christ die on the Cross for the forgiveness of our sins, and JESUS CHRIST is our Lord, and our Judge, the Father knows that, because he gave him everything. 

Many people take the stand that only the good Christians make it to Heaven, that's where we need to explain that we also have by faith JESUS CHRIST righteousness, even though we still walk and live in our own righteousness, whatever it is, and it is good to pursue our own righteousness, for many reasons, but not as requirements not to go to Hell. 

It's the same as in the past, they were requiring the sircoumsission in the flesh, today they require the sircoumsission of the heart, and living it out, for a ticket to Heaven. 

Of course this is not truth, is like saying Jesus can not save you on his own alone, that he needs your good behavior, that's not truth. 

To be saved from the greed of this world, perhaps yes. 

The power is on the Cross of Jesus Christ who can saved repented and unrepentant Believers . 

Any way the bottom line is that our wrong understanding of many things, can not nullified the power of the Cross.

Better believe in Jesus Christ, and have many distortion the confusion , than not to believe at all.

Better believe in Jesus Christ, and have the understanding that you are going to Hell, because you are not good enough , than not to believe at all, because you are not going to Hell, but you are going to Heaven, because Jesus Christ is the Savior of every one who believes , even if that comes with a lot of doubts and confusion .

What did you mean when you said unrepentant believers ? I think without a repentant heart you can not be forgiven. If we confess our sins he is faithful to cleaned us from all unrighteousness. 

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  905
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,646
  • Content Per Day:  2.02

Do you have to be pure in doctrine to be saved ?

Yep. You have to believe in the genuine Jesus to be saved.

Do you have to know it up front? No.

The problem with all the deception is that there are many false Christs / other Jesus's out there. Big risk people are believing in fake ones.

If one goes to the source (the Bible) with the Holy Spirit tutelage and verifies who they believe is the genuine Jesus or if they are willing to switch from the one they fell for to the true Christ... then they are saved. Otherwise... clearly a generic jesus cannot save (2 Corinthians 11:3-4 / Galatians 1:8-9).

Wise for all to verify on the authority of the Word of God they believe in the true Jesus Christ.

Eternity is a long time to risk on mere mortal man's say so.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  26
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

On 4/14/2017 at 4:24 PM, Wayne222 said:

I ask that question because when a person comes to faith how much truth do they know and how much is required to be saved.                                              The gospel Paul preach to the world was number one Jesus Christ crucified and buried.  Jesus died for our sins. And Jesus was resurrected on the third day.                                               And the promises were given in any presentation of the gospel. That anyone who believes in Jesus would have eternal life.                                        Also the truth of who Jesus was has to be preach. Jesus the son of God not born of man but the only begotten son of God.                                                    If we confess this and believe in our hearts we are saved.                                    Do we have to know about justification by faith. No because that is contain in the truth about Jesus

It's like a doctor who saves you. Do you have to know everything he does and how he performed a operation in order to be saved by the doctor. Or did you just trust the doctor.                        I think we can get in a trap by thinking we have to know about all the depth of doctrine in order to be counted as a true christian.                                   Christ crucified is the most inportant. If we have this we are in God's household and are living stones in his temple. 

There are so many evil disciples hoping to teach the people of Christ to betray the truth and follow their arguments today. Greedy, materialist doctrine is the latest to draw what is called mega-church population to listen to such worthless trash. Then there is that which hopes to lead the faithful to believe sin no longer exists and all that is said in scripture to assure damnation is now permitted to be tolerated in church. And is by God. This evil disciple doctrine went so far as to publish its own book and call it a bible after its own self. Then there are that which hopes to divide the church by assailing all Christians faith and practice. The bigot doctrine.

No, you do not have to be pure in doctrine to be saved. God told us it is a matter of his grace that saves. And all that is needed from us is faith in that we are worthy, and that his only begotten son died to deliver the truth to us. Repent and be saved. Be baptized and enter into the rite that follows the journey of Christ as the God-Man, who was killed by the enemies of truth, was buried in the tomb, and arose in the miracle of resurrection to demonstrate the truth of his Father's word. That death is not the end for those who are in God's grace as believers in Christ.

We are not perfect. God knows. I think the effort that is necessary on our part is to recognize the impure doctrines that hope to destroy Jesus' people. And his purpose. It is easy to know who those are. They are so bold that they start churches, publish books, and access any avenue to fulfill their lowly mission. Just as God knows his own people, so too does the enemy of God Satan know his own. If you watch closely you'll see them for what they are too. Don't worry about being perfect. God loves you. That's what's perfect.

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,157
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

We are to stand where God in His Word instructs us to stand and no other place.... God does not reckon credit to His Son as credit lost to Himself nor The Holy Spirit the same... It was in the eternal councils that God The Father, Son and Holy Spirit decided the eternities in salvation. To give The Son a Bride in the eternal state ... none can fathom this work of God but we can grow in His Word toward understanding the greatness of this Work of God the Father, God The Son, and God The Holy spirit... It is a narrowed passage through The Son alone

John 14:6 (KJV)

[6] Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Love, Steven

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  311
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

On 4/14/2017 at 4:24 PM, Wayne222 said:

I ask that question because when a person comes to faith how much truth do they know and how much is required to be saved.                                              The gospel Paul preach to the world was number one Jesus Christ crucified and buried.  Jesus died for our sins. And Jesus was resurrected on the third day.                                               And the promises were given in any presentation of the gospel. That anyone who believes in Jesus would have eternal life.                                        Also the truth of who Jesus was has to be preach. Jesus the son of God not born of man but the only begotten son of God.                                                    If we confess this and believe in our hearts we are saved.                                    Do we have to know about justification by faith. No because that is contain in the truth about Jesus

It's like a doctor who saves you. Do you have to know everything he does and how he performed a operation in order to be saved by the doctor. Or did you just trust the doctor.                        I think we can get in a trap by thinking we have to know about all the depth of doctrine in order to be counted as a true christian.                                   Christ crucified is the most inportant. If we have this we are in God's household and are living stones in his temple. 

I thought this was a posting by someone asking how to come to salvation.
Were that to have been the case I would suggest the scripture of Acts 2:37-41.

I don't know what would constitute a pure doctrine save for the whole of Jesus' teachings.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  32
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

On 14/04/2017 at 6:44 AM, Wayne222 said:

First you have to hear the gospel of jesus. Then you have to believe.  Then you will be saved.

Several Bible text go against what you have just said. John 3:5-8, if anyone does not baptised in Water and in HolySpirit will not enter the kingdom of God. To go to heaven this has to be fulfilled. In after few days of the coming of Holy Spirit; which the apostles and the believers have received the Holy Spirit while there were some people who Heard the word word of God believe in Jesus  Christ and Baptised in water in the name of Jesus Christ but have to receive the Holy Spirit to fulfill the condition in John 3:5-8 to go to heaven. Only when the apostles laid hands those people whe Heard believes and Baptised in water, they received the Holy Spirit. The apostles died and the work they did stopped while good news was spread. See Acts 8:14-16, Acts 19:1-7. The apostles have the power to pray for the people to receive holy spirit because Jesus only promise to give Holy Spirit to his apostles and not to the entire world. 

No one could take over from where the apostles left, because everyone, was not capable to take over. The apostles have the power to pray for the people in order for the people to receive the Holy Spirit because the Holy Spirit was first promised to be given to the apostles and not to everyone, and the apostles have the Holy Spirit and also have the power to pray and give Holy Spirit to others. 
Every people heard word of God, believed in Jesus Christ, and baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, but they did not receive the Holy Spirit. This indicated that the world had not received the Holy Spirit and all of them will not go to haven as John chapter 3 verses 5 to 8 says, “Without the baptisms of Holy Spirit, no one will enter the kingdom of God”.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  311
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

Salvation is by the grace of God. We receive God's holy spirit the moment we believe.

"For in one Spirit we were all baptized into one body—Jews or Greeks, slaves or free—and all were made to drink of one Spirit" (1 Corinthians 12:13).

John 3:5-16 (KJV

Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

Nicodemus answered and said unto him, How can these things be?

10 Jesus answered and said unto him, Art thou a master of Israel, and knowest not these things?

11 Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen; and ye receive not our witness.

12 If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?

13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:

15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.