IGNORED

Do you have to be pure in doctrine to be saved ?

Wayne222

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

9 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

Hey Spock notice it says God gave his son. Which without we would not be saved.

Wayne,

You are concerning me here.

If you have an interest to share the name of your church you presently attend, I'm all ears.  I know you used to attend a World Wide Church of God.  

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  471
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,543
  • Content Per Day:  2.30
  • Days Won:  9

44 minutes ago, Spock said:

Wayne,

You are concerning me here.

If you have an interest to share the name of your church you presently attend, I'm all ears.  I know you used to attend a World Wide Church of God.  

I still consider myself more then not a Calvary Chapel christian. I don't think church matters. I like the Catholic Church and many others. But I am not saying christ is not our savior Spock. I am saying the trinity is our savior. Christ did the finish work of redemption.  The Father plan the it. The Holy Spirit regenerated us. Which all parts are needed to bring us to salvation. 

12 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

I still consider myself more then not a Calvary Chapel christian. I don't think church matters. I like the Catholic Church and many others. But I am not saying christ is not our savior Spock. I am saying the trinity is our savior. Christ did the finish work of redemption.  The Father plan the it. The Holy Spirit regenerated us. Which all parts are needed to bring us to salvation. 

You just seem so hesitant to merely say, "believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved..."

i quoted you John 3/16, how much clearer is that?

You seem to want to add the trinity and not just say I believe on Christ alone. I was wondering what church doctrine you are under. 

Edited by Spock

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Spock.....

I think I may understand what Wayne is saying and to be perfectly honest with you I have given much prayer & thought on the subject and yet,I am still not quite sure of the answer......I believe Wayne may be referring to the fact that if anyone denies that Jesus is God then can they really KNOW HIM? So,I really don't think he is implying that anything other than Gods Grace is what Saves us .....we have Redemption through His Blood,the forgiveness of sin,according to the richness of His Grace(period) or as so many others refer to John 3:16    It is indeed that Christs work on the Cross is FINISHED-yet Faith is not what we believe but WHO we you Believe?

I wonder,if a man says he believes the Word of God & that Jesus is His SAvior & yet he believes that Jesus was merely a man ,Son of God but separate from Deity......can He even understand Who God is,His Nature ? How can you have a RElationship with someone you do not KNOW?I hardly would give it much thought except that it may very well be a Salvational matter.......do you see what I'm saying,I think this may be what Wayne is saying........I'm sure Wayne will add to this,lol

With love-in Christ,Kwik

2 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

Blessings Spock.....

I think I may understand what Wayne is saying and to be perfectly honest with you I have given much prayer & thought on the subject and yet,I am still not quite sure of the answer......I believe Wayne may be referring to the fact that if anyone denies that Jesus is God then can they really KNOW HIM? So,I really don't think he is implying that anything other than Gods Grace is what Saves us .....we have Redemption through His Blood,the forgiveness of sin,according to the richness of His Grace(period) or as so many others refer to John 3:16    It is indeed that Christs work on the Cross is FINISHED-yet Faith is not what we believe but WHO we you Believe?

I wonder,if a man says he believes the Word of God & that Jesus is His SAvior & yet he believes that Jesus was merely a man ,Son of God but separate from Deity......can He even understand Who God is,His Nature ? How can you have a RElationship with someone you do not KNOW?I hardly would give it much thought except that it may very well be a Salvational matter.......do you see what I'm saying,I think this may be what Wayne is saying........I'm sure Wayne will add to this,lol

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Well, I'm glad someone understands him because I sure don't.  And if he has to have one person who does understand, better it be a Worthy Watchwoman! :)

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,778
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

6 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

Blessings Spock.....

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Hi, Kwik, I appreciate your careful examination, we need the death of Jesus, without it nothing can change or acoblish . 

We need the Redeemer to be Saved from Hell. 

We need to identify with the Redeemer to be one with him, and the Father. 

The Father is not the Redeemer, JESUS made it sure, to say the Father can not be the Redeemer. 

How did he say it in many and different ways. 

Not only did he say God sent his son, but he said why God sent his Son. and he said God is a Spirit, does not have the blood for the new covenant. 

He said God sent his Son to come as a man out of Mary. To be born as a man, and who is deferent than any other man, in that he is not seperated from God, he is one with God, and he also is not one and the same with God, in that he is having a Body and he is called his Son, because one time he was the offspring of God but without a body. 

JESUS was one with God in the Spirit, according to not been seperated from him in this human body he had the life of God in him. 

Just like us today , we are one with God because we are one with JESUS and because JESUS CHRIST is one with the Father. 

That what Jesus said , that they may be one with us as I am one with you. .

You in me  and I in them, and they one with you and me. 

They can be together and he lives he does not die, because he has the same life in him as God. 

That can be possible with anyone else to be in the presence of God and lived, unless God allow that. 

That's why the Holy Spirit fall only upon JESUS in his Baptism, a sign to Jonh that he is not seperated from God , that he is the CHRIST to come.  That he had the life of God in him, Jonh understandood that's why  he whorship him. 

Now from this example we learn what happened in the day of Pentecost. 

God gave witness to the disciples and the others, the same witness he gave to Jonh, that the are not seperated from God, that they are one with God, that they have the life of God in them and can be in his presence without any fear and that because of Jesus Christ. 

Who made everything possible through his death. 

PS 

The mission of the Holy Spirit to draw us to JESUS CHRIST and help us in our growth , keeping us in distance from the pollution of this world, it is aknowledge, the Helper the guide from JESUS CHRIST. 

And the Father who in his love risk to loose his Son, in his trials and his temptesions, and his temptesion to avoid the Cross. 

If there was not risk, there was not Love. 

The Father saved does through Jesus Christ. 

JESUS CHRIST knew the specific moment when he will die, because the Father was always with him to help him in his trials , but he couldn't follow him in the place of the dead, and he told him before he dies, everything has been acoblish. 

Jesus Christ knew that moment his mission was acoblish that he had remained in God, that he did not fall , he did not need God to finish his mission his mission was finished. 

As a man he descended with the help of the Devil to Seol. 

Hope no one expects the Angels of God to take him to the place of the dead.

And he did not go their on his own. 

He said that the Devil is waiting for me, whould Jesus found to be cleaned, yes he was clean, the devil had nothing in him, JESUS CHRIST die clean and pure, the Life of God was still in him, he was declared the CHRIST. 

Guest Teditis

I believe that there's too much faith being put on doctrine and a complete understanding of it that leads one to Salvation.

I don't believe that we need to be theologians or even have a "good" working knowledge of Scripture to be Saved. Nor do

I believe that we need a full understanding of Who God is to be Saved.

Instead, I follow what the Scriptures say:

Acts 2:38 38 Peter replied, "Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit."

That alone is the Good News... to trust that through some, somewhat mysterious way, God supplied to us Jesus Christ as an atonement of our sins.

That's enough... Roms. 10 9-10  That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

It's a shame to make it more complicated.

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Friendt,

I would like to suggest,especially when replying with such long posts,,,,where you say "Jesus made sure....." it would be really good to provide some Scripture to provide the source of where you have come to these type of interpretations to support your beliefs......So many sentences say "God said or Jesus said etc... where would that be that you are referring to?                                                            

I have no doubt or concern for my Salvation,I BELIEVE Jesus IS WHO HE says HE is......

Matthew 1:23 - “Behold, the virgin shall be with child, and bear a Son, and they shall call His name Immanuel,” which is translated, “God with us.”           

To name a few verses of Scripture see.....http://bugman123.com/Bible/JesusIsGod.html

My concern is for them that deny Jesus Diety & the GodHead Truine.....God the Father,God the Son & God the Holy Spirit as we all have agreed with in our Statement of Faith at time of Registration as a Believer here at Worthy CHristian Forums Ministry

With love-in Christ,Kwik                             

For unto us a Child is born, Unto us a Son is given; And the government will be upon His shoulder. And His name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

Guest Teditis
56 minutes ago, Yowm said:

The Gospel that saves would not be 'in my own words' but words taken from Scripture... in a nutshell...

Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
(1Co 15:1-4)

Well, don't RCCer's and EO believe and confess those? To my understanding they do... ergo, Saved.

They just happen to add to the Gospel a little extra stuff that's basically works related and we know

that's a bad thing.. but does it remove them from Salvation after having repented, confessing and believing?

They don't have a good handle on what "good doctrine" is, but I don't think that nullifies their Salvation.

Makes them perpetual babes in Christ...