IGNORED

Public apology and statement

Running Gator

Guest shiloh357
10 hours ago, Running Gator said:

To the members of the forum.

For the last few months I have been living a lie on this forum, being someone that I was not.  Through a series of events that show the amazing workings of Lord and Savior, things took place and I have spoken with the mods of the board and after some resistance from me, I have admitted that I am the poster once known and Running Gator and was using the name Out of the Shadows.  

Through what can only be described as an amazing show of Christian love and understand they have allowed me to come clean and remain a member of the board.  For that I am deeply grateful.  I have learned a valuable lesson, one that we all know deep down inside but sometime need a humbling reminder.  That lesson is that one lie leads to another which leads to another and it become a snowball rolling out of control. 

I would like to apologize first for misleading people and also for my actions under the guise of OOTS.  I said many mean and hurtful things that were not warranted and I do those whom I did this to will find it in their hearts to forgive me.   I am not proud of my actions nor the way that I was treating people.  I let things get the better or me and there is nobody to blame but myself.

I make this public pledge also, that I will from this point on do my very best not to be the person that I was on this forum but to be a supportive and understanding member.  While my political views have not changed, I will no longer be an antagonist while expressing them.   I cannot undo the last few months, I can only move forward and hope and pray that my actions will show that this is more than just a change of my name, but also a change of my heart.

For those that were so supportive of me even when I was being a jerk, thank you so very much.  To those I was a jerk to, I sincerely apologize. 

In Christ's Love,

Jeff 

Welcome home, friend. :emot-handshake: 

I want to apologize as well for my part in all of this.  I think we can put it all behind us and start over.  I look forward to a good and profitable friendship with you on the boards.   :)

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.70
  • Days Won:  25

7 hours ago, missmuffet said:

You were under cover??? I am surprised. I supported your Political theories all the time.

My political views were not made up, what I expressed is pretty much what I feel.  I apologize if you feel mislead, I fully understand why you would.  

Thank you all for your amazing understanding and kind words, I am truly blown away.  What a wonderful Easter surprise! 

9 hours ago, ayin jade said:

I am curious why you chose to behave that way. 

AJ, I have thought about this since you asked and I really do not have a good answer.  I think it just became part of the "persona" I had made up and when you are living a lie, even on a forum such as this, it poisons all that you do.  

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,923
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  03/22/1953

11 hours ago, Running Gator said:

For the last few months I have been living a lie on this forum, being someone that I was not.  Through a series of events that show the amazing workings of Lord and Savior, things took place and I have spoken with the mods of the board and after some resistance from me, I have admitted that I am the poster once known and Running Gator and was using the name Out of the Shadows.  

Through what can only be described as an amazing show of Christian love and understand they have allowed me to come clean and remain a member of the board.  For that I am deeply grateful.  I have learned a valuable lesson, one that we all know deep down inside but sometime need a humbling reminder.  That lesson is that one lie leads to another which leads to another and it become a snowball rolling out of control. 

I would like to apologize first for misleading people and also for my actions under the guise of OOTS.  I said many mean and hurtful things that were not warranted and I do those whom I did this to will find it in their hearts to forgive me.   I am not proud of my actions nor the way that I was treating people.  I let things get the better or me and there is nobody to blame but myself.

I make this public pledge also, that I will from this point on do my very best not to be the person that I was on this forum but to be a supportive and understanding member.  While my political views have not changed, I will no longer be an antagonist while expressing them.   I cannot undo the last few months, I can only move forward and hope and pray that my actions will show that this is more than just a change of my name, but also a change of my heart.

For those that were so supportive of me even when I was being a jerk, thank you so very much.  To those I was a jerk to, I sincerely apologize. 

In Christ's Love,

Jeff 

You and I 'sparred' at times over the past several months but I usually found your posts thought-provoking.  I didn't always agree - but that's okay. I cannot think of anyone with whom I agree 100 percent of the time.   If you say these were genuinely your views, then personally I don't feel offended by the fact you stated them under one screen name versus another. 

I've always thought of Spring - and the Easter season in particular - as a time of renewal and re-birth.  (as an aside, it was during this time years ago that I accepted The Lord).

So perhaps in your case it's a time to put away 'the Shadows' and allow the re-birth of the Gator.

Blessings to you and yours this Easter,

-Ed

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,491
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/02/1971

This was a surprising thread.  Very good, happy for you Gator!   I don't know what to say, so 

:bighug2:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  0

14 hours ago, Running Gator said:

In Christ's Love,

Jeff 

Forgiven, forgotten. In fact I really dont remember what you did kiss kiss

• Followers:  53
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  4,064
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  8

3 hours ago, Running Gator said:

Thank you all for your amazing understanding and kind words, I am truly blown away.  What a wonderful Easter surprise! 

Brother,We are to forgive those that ask forgiveness. Its is our obligation to forgive you just as God has forgiven us. Amongst the body of believers we are to find Love,Truth,Forgiveness, Patience, ect ect. You should expect nothing less.

Ephesians 4:31-32  Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice. 32 Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.

God Bless You,

Worthy

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.64
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings OotS

I think I'll call you "Jeff",If thats okay?Can I tell you that I always knew you had it in you.....this is no surprise to ME,this is the person that our Precious Lord Allowed me to see from the very start (only I didn't know your name)but I did have the opportunity to know & love...............I'm really proud of you & I boast for Christ,Praise Jesus!

With love,Your Sister in Christ,your friend-Kwik

• Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

5 hours ago, Running Gator said:

Now, my wife, being a Nole, may not be so quick to forgive and embrace your apology as many of us are so willing. 

Oh, and if you are a Hillary Clinton lover, can I take back my forgiveness?  Lol

Edited by Spock