• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.73
  • Days Won:  25

To the members of the forum.

For the last few months I have been living a lie on this forum, being someone that I was not.  Through a series of events that show the amazing workings of Lord and Savior, things took place and I have spoken with the mods of the board and after some resistance from me, I have admitted that I am the poster once known and Running Gator and was using the name Out of the Shadows.  

Through what can only be described as an amazing show of Christian love and understand they have allowed me to come clean and remain a member of the board.  For that I am deeply grateful.  I have learned a valuable lesson, one that we all know deep down inside but sometime need a humbling reminder.  That lesson is that one lie leads to another which leads to another and it become a snowball rolling out of control. 

I would like to apologize first for misleading people and also for my actions under the guise of OOTS.  I said many mean and hurtful things that were not warranted and I do those whom I did this to will find it in their hearts to forgive me.   I am not proud of my actions nor the way that I was treating people.  I let things get the better or me and there is nobody to blame but myself.

I make this public pledge also, that I will from this point on do my very best not to be the person that I was on this forum but to be a supportive and understanding member.  While my political views have not changed, I will no longer be an antagonist while expressing them.   I cannot undo the last few months, I can only move forward and hope and pray that my actions will show that this is more than just a change of my name, but also a change of my heart.

For those that were so supportive of me even when I was being a jerk, thank you so very much.  To those I was a jerk to, I sincerely apologize. 

In Christ's Love,

Jeff 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

Welcome back Gator.  I for one am blessed by your admission to us all and forgive you with an open heart.  What was done is no longer. 

God Bless,

Alan

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,784
  • Content Per Day:  6.23
  • Days Won:  58

I am curious why you chose to behave that way. 

• Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,673
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

Welcome back. Water under the bridge as far as I am concerned.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,370
  • Content Per Day:  0.87
  • Days Won:  0

Thank you brother, for your forthright admission of whatever you have felt you have done.   You have not irritated me in anyway, as i had only one or two dialogue with you.   It is good for a man to humble himself and  do what is right.   Press on brother, the journey is rough, but press on.    

1 Peter 5   King James Version (KJV)

Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time: 

• Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,673
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

though, public confession, I liked the OOTS screen name moreso then running gator lol

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

I don't know who you are and I was not around during the political discussions, but I am always impressed when people show humility and remorse for errors made.  I would like to think the Holy Spirit is doing his job- convicting us so we can lead a righteous life, like our Savior.  And of course, we all sin, so you are not alone on that front. 

So my friend, thanks for encouraging me here through your humility. Cheers

Spock

• Followers:  53
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  4,064
  • Content Per Day:  1.37
  • Days Won:  8

3 hours ago, Running Gator said:

To the members of the forum.

For the last few months I have been living a lie on this forum, being someone that I was not.  Through a series of events that show the amazing workings of Lord and Savior, things took place and I have spoken with the mods of the board and after some resistance from me, I have admitted that I am the poster once known and Running Gator and was using the name Out of the Shadows.  

Through what can only be described as an amazing show of Christian love and understand they have allowed me to come clean and remain a member of the board.  For that I am deeply grateful.  I have learned a valuable lesson, one that we all know deep down inside but sometime need a humbling reminder.  That lesson is that one lie leads to another which leads to another and it become a snowball rolling out of control. 

I would like to apologize first for misleading people and also for my actions under the guise of OOTS.  I said many mean and hurtful things that were not warranted and I do those whom I did this to will find it in their hearts to forgive me.   I am not proud of my actions nor the way that I was treating people.  I let things get the better or me and there is nobody to blame but myself.

I make this public pledge also, that I will from this point on do my very best not to be the person that I was on this forum but to be a supportive and understanding member.  While my political views have not changed, I will no longer be an antagonist while expressing them.   I cannot undo the last few months, I can only move forward and hope and pray that my actions will show that this is more than just a change of my name, but also a change of my heart.

For those that were so supportive of me even when I was being a jerk, thank you so very much.  To those I was a jerk to, I sincerely apologize. 

In Christ's Love,

Jeff 

Wow, Wb Running Gator. Oots means nothing now. Thank you for your apology,I forgive you!

God Bless You,

Worthy

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  208
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.18
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

On 4/14/2017 at 7:25 PM, Running Gator said:

To the members of the forum....
In Christ's Love....

Jeff 

:emot-heartbeat:

I Rejoiced To See You Back, Even As OOTS
Double OO Takes Shot (?)

As cold waters to a thirsty soul, so is good news from a far country. Proverbs 25:25

:)

For Over The Years
You Have Never
Left My Heart
Nor Prayers

It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man. Psalms 118:8

Every Time I Think Of My Fellow Vets
I Think Of You And Rejoice
In The Short Fellowship
We Have Shared

Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity. Psalms 133:1

~

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

Love, Your Brother Joe

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

You were under cover??? I am surprised. I supported your Political theories all the time.