Tares among the wheat

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  267
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0

I have suspected twice there are tares among the wheat here. One person claimed to be the Holy Spirit, and another twisted scripture.  I believe it's imperative to exercise discernment, even here.  I started a post where an individual that I believe is a tare took scripture and twisted it to suit his interpretations. I asked the forum owner to remove the thread due to the topic getting too controversial with that person.  We need to be cognizant that even though this is a Christian forum, tares may be among us.  Remember, tares can quote scripture, but we need to exercise discernment to recognize the subtle misuse of scripture - "...Rightly dividing the Word of Truth..."  The good news is that there is an abundance of wheat here.

Never forget they there is a wily one, who has planted tares, in churches, in communities, on forums...

Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?