Heckling on this forum

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  267
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0

I'd like to say goodbye to some of the people I have met on this forum, and who prayed for me.  I brought up a controversial topic about tares among the wheat, and was made fun of by Spock and Joshuatree.  It was a hard topic to post on; they made it harder, Spock poking fun and saying we should make a list of the members who are tares, and Joshuatree saying something to the effect of how I knew I was the wheat.  Any true believer knows who they are, and what happened to them, along with the corresponding verse.

It was disrespectful and rude.

It's a shame that this would be done on a Christian forum, and worse that a moderator would not correct those who would do this. It reminded me of a worldly church I was in, where preferential treatment was given to certain people in the church.  My husband laughed when I told him about the two hecklers - he said they're no different than worldly people.

I thought I had a lot of experience and wisdom to share, but I learned this Christian forum is worse than a non-Christian forum I had been on, sad to say.

I am hurt and saddened that Christians would act this way, and a moderator would permit it.  I have terminated my account. I wish you all the best in the coming times.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  53
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  4,064
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  8

13 minutes ago, cherubim said:

I'd like to say goodbye to some of the people I have met on this forum, and who prayed for me.  I brought up a controversial topic about tares among the wheat, and was made fun of by Spock and Joshuatree.  It was a hard topic to post on; they made it harder, Spock poking fun and saying we should make a list of the members who are tares, and Joshuatree saying something to the effect of how I knew I was the wheat.  Any true believer knows who they are, and what happened to them, along with the corresponding verse.

It was disrespectful and rude.

It's a shame that this would be done on a Christian forum, and worse that a moderator would not correct those who would do this. It reminded me of a worldly church I was in, where preferential treatment was given to certain people in the church.  My husband laughed when I told him about the two hecklers - he said they're no different than worldly people.

I thought I had a lot of experience and wisdom to share, but I learned this Christian forum is worse than a non-Christian forum I had been on, sad to say.

I am hurt and saddened that Christians would act this way, and a moderator would permit it.  I have terminated my account. I wish you all the best in the coming times.

I'm sorry to see you go,I will miss you! Would you consider just taking a break from the forums and just stay in chat? I enjoy your post. And you do have wisdom.

I will still be praying for you and your grandson and the rest of your family.

God Bless You!,

Worthy

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,672
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  0

Hi Cherubim

Not at all surprising a non Christian forum would have less bickering etc...Any where there are Christians gathered there is spiritual warfare...The option is to stay and fight with the gospel of Love or retreat and let the enemy advance..

Also patience is something to be sought after..The moderators do more than we think behind the scenes..

God bless