Sneaky sneaky sneaky

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  414
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  0

I once saw a documentary where it accused movie stars like Marilyn Monroe of making pacts  with the devil. In return for fame  and wealth  theyd push particular ungodly morals via their  tv shows ,movies and music which would inturn become implanted in the minds of the public. While  the demonic deal aspect is a little out there  it is true.... tv shows and the media  subtly push some really loose morals and it's been casually sliding for decades. The subtly of it is amazing when u analyse it. 

Case in point
_Typical tv or movie  scenario_
??-Babes, we've  been dating for a while and i think it's time  we take the next step.?
??‍♀?-  _gasp_ You mean......
???- I want you to move in with me .
??‍♀-Oh. Yes yes yes!!!!!!!
 (If you think you two are at the level where you can cohabit,why not marry her? )

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  311
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

I've heard that as well.
With regard to the demonic aspect I would also have thought that a little out there until the singer Beyonce' said she was the host of one. That which she has named Sasha Fierce.  There was an interview with her that I caught when it first aired. It may be available now on the Internet. She described how the demon first entered her when she was in her solo career. She was on stage performing and felt something penetrate her skull and fill her. Then she said her perspective had changed as she found she was watching herself perform on the stage but from a distance.
Her body moving as she would not have moved. Her entire set after that experience totally different.

If you consider the reports that have celebrities suffering all manner of addictions, behavior issues, relationship troubles. Their money doesn't save them. Their career seems to be destroying them. Not all perhaps though we don't know of those who do not make the news.

A man I worked with had a son that was rather gifted in photography. He thought to go to California to make a go of being a Paparazzi until he found his real niche. Then he found there is a list that all those in that business are aware of as to those Hollywood figures that are off limits to the Paps. Even violating the rule against photographing them will result in the first publication approached with those photos blacklisting that Pap for the offense.

In a realm where there are casting couches, child exploitation , rape of female actors wishing to get their big break, it certainly would seem like demons are part of the big picture.