IGNORED

Just in case you had any doubts about media bias against the Trump administration

MorningGlory

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.12
  • Days Won:  78

This is a good example of the never ending negative media coverage given to the Trump White House.  You know, hard hitting journalism?  From Marie Claire......

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-white-house-apos-t-164529840.html

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,696
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

More to life then social events anyway.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,164
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/10/1961

There's been so much Trump bashing from the lame stream media that I don't even hear it any more. Its become background noise for the most part. I still keep up on the news, but not from the lame stream media.

Guest shiloh357
3 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

This is a good example of the never ending negative media coverage given to the Trump White House.  You know, hard hitting journalism?  From Marie Claire......

The administration is busy trying to get important things done and running the country. And I can imagine that given what they need to do and the important stuff that is on their plate, an Easter egg hunt was not high on their list of priorities.

If it had been an amazing Easter egg hunt, if it had been a really nice event with all kinds of costumed characters,  the media would be complaining that the administration cares more about unimportant things like Easter egg hunts, than it does on running the country.

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.70
  • Days Won:  25

8 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

Marie Claire is a fashion and beauty magazine.  The only other time I have seen anything about it is on Project Runway, a show my wife and I both enjoy watching. I am pretty sure they are not known for any sort of true journalism.

What is truly funny is that Sean Spicer was the White House Easter Bunny once!  :P

Which begs the question, is his job now any different than it was then?  

9 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

The administration is busy trying to get important things done and running the country. And I can imagine that given what they need to do and the important stuff that is on their plate, an Easter egg hunt was not high on their list of priorities.

If it had been an amazing Easter egg hunt, if it had been a really nice event with all kinds of costumed characters,  the media would be complaining that the administration cares more about unimportant things like Easter egg hunts, than it does on running the country.

No doubt about that at all

5 hours ago, Running Gator said:

Marie Claire is a fashion and beauty magazine.  The only other time I have seen anything about it is on Project Runway, a show my wife and I both enjoy watching. I am pretty sure they are not known for any sort of true journalism.

What is truly funny is that Sean Spicer was the White House Easter Bunny once!  :P

Which begs the question, is his job now any different than it was then?  

I know that Marie Claire is a fashion magazine but their article was reposted on Yahoo's page as 'news'.  It's just one of about a dozen negative stories on the administration floating on the various sites right now. 

I did hear that Sean Spicer was once the Easter Bunny; if he was wise he would have kept that job and not taken the one he has now. 

40 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

I did hear that Sean Spicer was once the Easter Bunny; if he was wise he would have kept that job and not taken the one he has now. 

The job description is about the same, stand in front of people and play make believe but as Press Sec he gets to wear nicer suits and make as much as the National Security Advisor and the 15 Cabinet Secretaries.  Sounds like a pretty sweet gig to me.

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

It is nice to live in a country where you can criticize the President  and not have your head chopped off. We should be thankful. 

12 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

It is nice to live in a country where you can criticize the President  and not have your head chopped off. We should be thankful. 

Amen to that