• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  26
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

6 hours ago, existential mabel said:

not sure where to post this question but today i received this post from a random person on another site i use-not Christian

they have left their name and contact number! i am a random person that they have decided to post to and what gets even weirder is that their joining date was sept 16 and they havent posted one single thing until today. it leaves me feeling uneasy...

and today of all days Easter Sunday

as yet i am uncertain as to reply.

many thanks

Mabel

If it were me I would not respond to such a communication. There was an article last year at The Blaze site that sounds similar to that email you received. It would not even be wise to open spam when it is any email from any person you do not know. There are those who choose to destroy people of Christ by any means available. The Internet is the avenue of the coward that hides behind their anonymity in furtherance of that intention. 

Be careful sister. Cling to God and his truth and be ye not afraid. As we are told to be in this life. Remember, Satan is lord here. He too has his disciples.

In the realm of Eschatology, it would not be the first time God's wrath has come upon the earth. We humans repopulate carrying the same fallen nature that warranted the cleansing.

God slaughtered the first born of every Egyptian house in Moses' time. The blood of the lamb, which was to be the blood of his only son arrived in the new covenant teachings generations later, was painted on the doors of God's chosen so that the angel of death would know which infants to leave alive.

It is a mystery. God lets his wrath fall upon the earth as he at one time killed every living thing for its sin save for the one family he chose to survive. And their patriarch was a drunk. Then the world was repopulated and we humans were no different still. Now we who are in God's grace find our way to his beloved son and are baptized and washed clean of that fallen self dead to his words. And still, we are told, the day of wrath shall befall again.

It is a mystery. We are to be prepared when we are truly in the palm of our savior we have no fear of what will befall those who are not so.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  53
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.87

I disagree with the people who says not to reply because of virus ect.  You get all kind of junk mail all the time and if you have a spam filter, then it will pick up the trash.  You email provider provides this service.  The email came from a bonafide site that the poster was on.   It is a scripture verse and i would take it up with the person as a conversation and see where it heads.   

I am of the opinion that the OP is a born again believer, and in that case, fear must not be allowed to rule her thoughts about this day and the message.  A Christian has to put on the full armor of God and also learn the art of warfare.  I put in my mind all the time God promises that he  will not leave us or forsake us and also look back at the battles, scars and victories.   The other person or perpetrator is the one who should be fearful , not the saints of the Most High God.  

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  151
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3,146
  • Content Per Day:  1.06

17 hours ago, Paige Of The Bible said:

If it were me I would not respond to such a communication. There was an article last year at The Blaze site that sounds similar to that email you received. It would not even be wise to open spam when it is any email from any person you do not know. There are those who choose to destroy people of Christ by any means available. The Internet is the avenue of the coward that hides behind their anonymity in furtherance of that intention. 

Be careful sister. Cling to God and his truth and be ye not afraid. As we are told to be in this life. Remember, Satan is lord here. He too has his disciples.

In the realm of Eschatology, it would not be the first time God's wrath has come upon the earth. We humans repopulate carrying the same fallen nature that warranted the cleansing.

God slaughtered the first born of every Egyptian house in Moses' time. The blood of the lamb, which was to be the blood of his only son arrived in the new covenant teachings generations later, was painted on the doors of God's chosen so that the angel of death would know which infants to leave alive.

It is a mystery. God lets his wrath fall upon the earth as he at one time killed every living thing for its sin save for the one family he chose to survive. And their patriarch was a drunk. Then the world was repopulated and we humans were no different still. Now we who are in God's grace find our way to his beloved son and are baptized and washed clean of that fallen self dead to his words. And still, we are told, the day of wrath shall befall again.

It is a mystery. We are to be prepared when we are truly in the palm of our savior we have no fear of what will befall those who are not so.

thanks so much for your reply i spoke to a friend a very strong ex catholic Irish woman not given for mincing her words i wont tell you what she said lol

Edited by existential mabel

17 hours ago, warrior12 said:

I disagree with the people who says not to reply because of virus ect.  You get all kind of junk mail all the time and if you have a spam filter, then it will pick up the trash.  You email provider provides this service.  The email came from a bonafide site that the poster was on.   It is a scripture verse and i would take it up with the person as a conversation and see where it heads.   

I am of the opinion that the OP is a born again believer, and in that case, fear must not be allowed to rule her thoughts about this day and the message.  A Christian has to put on the full armor of God and also learn the art of warfare.  I put in my mind all the time God promises that he  will not leave us or forsake us and also look back at the battles, scars and victories.   The other person or perpetrator is the one who should be fearful , not the saints of the Most High God.  

interesting post. i dont believe it to be a virus as it is gone through a forum. however i will wait and see ...

1 hour ago, Abby-Joy said:

I would think it odd that they left their name and their phone number... coupled with the facts they joined many months ago and only now have messaged you... on a non-Christian forum, it would seem odd that they are asking you this question... asking you if anyone has ever informed you that "the wrath of God is coming" ... it sounds like something my former (cult church) pastor would say as a way to get a message across that didn't seem obvious to others.  

Then again, it could be totally innocent... but they gave you their name and phone number... coupled with the date... I am with you, I find it odd.

I would not reply to them... not at all.  They aren't asking for answers for themselves, they are trying to tell you something they feel you need to know.  If God is going to speak something to you, it won't be in this manner. 

thankyou so much for this post what you say makes me think YES this is clarification.  i did wonder if God was going to speak something to me hence the nervousness!

there was no run up to the message it was exactly as i posted it. other than omitting the name and telephone number.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  32

Almsot all answers indicated uncertainty; partly confusing and partly correct. When someone try to answer a question, his or her answer go against other answer in other other topic. He or she try very much to answer the question but never know that he was wrong. Most of the answers of the question in a topic go against the other answer in the other topic. Why so many confusions?

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  32

People try very best to at least gave some answers to a question and no one wants to learn. 

Those who provide answers never know that 3/4 of the answers are wrong when looking closer into Bible.

Edited by Malcomx

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  940
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,416
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

A message from Pete:

Do not seek the treasure

Do not seek the treasure

Do not seek the treasure!

16 hours ago, Neighbor said:

A message from Pete:

Do not seek the treasure

Do not seek the treasure

Do not seek the treasure!

:huh: think i got what you mean!-------------

On 18/04/2017 at 5:38 PM, Malcomx said:

People try very best to at least gave some answers to a question and no one wants to learn. 

Those who provide answers never know that 3/4 of the answers are wrong when looking closer into Bible.

yes i need to carry on with the bible