mat007

Should I be scared of losing contact with God ?

32 posts in this topic

Matthew 28:20

teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. amen.

If your truly in Christ he's with you always.

On 4/16/2017 at 0:02 PM, mat007 said:

Hi. I need some help.

I have OCD and I just need you guys to help me.

I saw too many horror movies in my life, movies in which persons got possessed, and died.

I went in my uncle's room and saw a scene from "The Exorcism of Emily Rose". The scene where the father performed an exorcism on her, and after that he went to the judge, being accused for possibly murder.

I'm very scared. After watching that movie I felt so bad, I thought this could happen to me too. I thought I will lose contact with God after thinking these things.

What should I do ? Should I be affraid ? I go to the Church every Sunday and I pray.

No. You are created in the image and likeness of God. Every particle of your being is God the creator , source, first cause, of all things. Just open your heart and mind to his love and grace. Repent of your sins, be baptized in the name of Jesus and be saved from your sins. You're a new creation then and one that walks in the light of his eternal wisdom and peace. :emot-hug:  Blessings, I hope you return to read all the replies here from people who care about you.