• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.51
  • Days Won:  0

On 4/16/2017 at 6:18 PM, creativemechanic said:

17799119_641880639337066_6527934613851639957_n.jpg

I once read of a 40-something man who identifies as a 5 or 6 year old girl (and he is serious); and he managed to con some elderly couple into adopting him. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.51

On 4/16/2017 at 6:55 PM, BacKaran said:

Bruce Jenner is still Bruce unless his DNA changed.... He can fool himself and humans who think like him but he can't fool God ?

I dont see why these people just dont 'get' that they cant change the way God made them no matter what kind of work they have done on the outside. You were born a girl or boy, then that's it, you are a girl or boy. Deal with that. 

Unless "close enough" is good enough for them they are just living a LIE. 

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  311
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

51 minutes ago, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

I dont see why these people just dont 'get' that they cant change the way God made them no matter what kind of work they have done on the outside. You were born a girl or boy, then that's it, you are a girl or boy. Deal with that. 

Unless "close enough" is good enough for them they are just living a LIE. 

I think the medical profession betrayed its duty and oath when this type mental illness, and I believe it is so, is given approval by the profession that should address the infirmity. Rather than agree to drug, surgically mutilate, the afflicted at their request.

Trans identity today at one time was known as Gender Identity Disorder in the psychological professions Diagnostic and Statistical Manual. What is referred to as the DSM. It is reproduced every so often with updates so as to appear over the years as DSM IV, DSM V, and so forth.

Now, the latest DSM does not have GID listed as a mental and emotional disorder. The same occurred with homosexuality being afforded a change.

Both transitions in mental health diagnosis criteria occurred under threat, sometimes death threats, of those afflicted. So now the profession dedicated to helping those in mental conflict has conceded its responsibility and its oath for two select groups of the afflicted. And with that hurdle overcome the afflicted are pursuing more and more opportunity to achieve concession through the same avenues of assault. Even on the lay community and most especially against Christians.

A man that dresses as a woman and even goes so far as to surgically mutilate his God given genitalia is not nor shall he ever be a female. It is rare that a man go that far but as with Bruce Jenner it does happen. After all that that man is still a man. Now however he is a man with implants and surgical mutilations below the waist . And he happens to have a woman's wardrobe in his closet.

We Christians won't change the world that is falling at a faster rate into the pit . But I do believe we are able to hold to our faith and determination not to concede. Regardless of the soft persecution that confronts us so as to persuade that surrender.

It's really easy actually.Do not consent to refer to a Transfemale using female pronouns. Same with a Transmale. Use the pronouns that fit their God given truth.

Stand for what's right and true. Because what is evil and false is intent on gaining the upper hand in persuading the world to that end. Achieving if they have their way a visual reality that affirms, up is down. Down is up. Female is male. Male is female. And righteousness is against the law.

Guest BacKaran

And Bruce will always be Bruce so now that I said that, the Olympic record committee has no problem in keeping Jenner's records as they were... Performed by Bruce, a man.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  311
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

The IOC is keeping on the record the medals as won by Bruce Jenner? That's excellent. 

At one time there was a petition circulated asking the IOC to revoke Jenner's medals because it was against IOC rules for someone to compete in an event not aligned with their gender. I guess when the IOC was at first on the fence about this whole thing that maybe that drive for the revocation made IOC stand for what was right.

It's a start.

Edited by JoshuasonFlower