• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  311
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

5 minutes ago, Spock said:

I have one savior......THE LORD JESUS CHRIST!  

Everyone else will disappoint!  And if you are a politician, you have to make deals in order to get things done, so more than likely, no one could ever please a believer 100%.  I'm sure even the most ardent Ronald Reagan supporters out there (I liked him) were disappointed at times too. 

But this I do know....I will always continue to PRAY for our leaders to get wisdom, humility, and righteousness from above, and hope the true church of Jesus Christ doesn't get too Luke warm to cause God to spew us out of his mouth in disgust! 

I consider the authors of such left wing materials as the OP article linked to have no clue about the faith of Christians. Because that isn't requisite in order to assail the image of president Trump and Christians. This I believe is why such an effort undertaken as that which is produced and linked in the OP fails to impact Christians. We know the enemy wrote the piece. We're led by God's holy spirit. Stories like that are intended to lead the left that already holds disdain for Christians and president Trump to find further satisfaction in their assuming they are on the correct path in believing it all true.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

On 4/17/2017 at 0:41 PM, LadyKay said:

While I do understand that neither you or I and many of the Christians here see Mr. Trump as a "savior". I do not think that the writer of the article is completely wrong. There are people ( what degree of Christian they are I can not say) who do see Mr. Trump as  a "savior" so to speak. And other politicians as well.  I have heard of churches  telling their members that they will be kicked out of church if they don't vote Republican.   

The world sees people who call themselves Christians doing and saying things that are unChristian. So that is why they think we are all like this.  We need to show them that we are not all like this. 

I hope I worded this right. I'm feeling a bit off today. 

Your wording is just fine, LK.  I agree there are some who think politicians can 'save' them or the country but they are seriously misguided.  Btw, if a church told ME I had to vote a certain way, even if it was for Trump, I would leave them in the dust.  Politics is not something that belongs in a house of God.  What got me about the article is that it made it sound like a LOT of Christians feel that way and that's just plain wrong.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

53 minutes ago, Davida said:

Lol Oh Ya, got mixed up! "Rudyard", who we were going to name our firstborn after. :cool:

Did you actually name him that?

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, MorningGlory said:

Your wording is just fine, LK.  I agree there are some who think politicians can 'save' them or the country but they are seriously misguided.  Btw, if a church told ME I had to vote a certain way, even if it was for Trump, I would leave them in the dust.  Politics is not something that belongs in a house of God.  What got me about the article is that it made it sound like a LOT of Christians feel that way and that's just plain wrong.

Yes I do think that we may be in agreement MG. :th_handshake:

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,066
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

Jesus of Course is our Savoir. But they have ZERO CLUES, how God works nor do they probably even understand everything that is going on in the world which is happening right before our eyes. God can choose anyone he desires to help bring His blessings to His peoples, if that meant choosing a crude person like Trump to defeat Hillary and 17 RINOS in order to get 4 or 5 Supreme Court Justices that aren't left leaning kooks on the court, so be it. 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  573
  • Content Per Day:  0.22

On 4/16/2017 at 9:39 PM, MorningGlory said:

Seriously?  Do these 'experts' really think they need to tell Christians this?  I don't think hardly anyone among believers thinks of politics as a 'savior'.  :rolleyes:

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-and-politics-wont-be-christianitys-savior-in-america-religion-experts-say/?ftag=CNM-00-10aac3a

The so called "religious expert" in that story includes the Southern Baptist Convention's Russell Moore. He's an extreme left winger. He hates Donald Trump and he should worry about the scandal that surrounds him rather than attempt to shovel hatred toward a Christian President. But those actions show his heart therefore it is good that from time to time the Devil's own shows his face from behind the mask. No wonder this so called expert makes this claim about Christians in this sorry reporting published by the enemy of Trump and the Republican party and one of the major contributors to the opposition of Trump's entire Presidency. 

And this being reported by Face the Nation on CBS? That's a George Soros puppet network. Soros is aligned with the extreme left and Hillary. MRC  

This article published by Soros creature is yellow journalism intending to divide a nation. Christians don't fall for this trash.