xyluz

Security Flaw in your browser

Who is Wordfence? I'm not in the habit on clicking on external links......................

1 hour ago, kwikphilly said:

Who is Wordfence? I'm not in the habit on clicking on external links......................

The link is safe and good information. 

I will second onelights comments. It is safe.

Though if anyone ever has a link they are afraid of opening but at the same time curious about it, just let me know I have the ability to open virtually any link safely on my computer and testing it to see if there's anything you need to worry about.

2 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

Wordfence is not a person, like i said, wordfence is a plugin used by wordpress developers. (or you could just google it) :)

Thanks guys,God Bless you all:emot-heartbeat:

Okay,I read it,wasn't that always a problem though really....so now Chrome & Firefox have a vulnerability they are not addressing,is that it,am I understanding correctly?

Yes Pat I will definitely take you up on that if ever I am curious,lol         Thanks again......With love in Christ,Your Sis Kwik 

18 hours ago, The_Patriot2017 said:

I will second onelights comments. It is safe.

Though if anyone ever has a link they are afraid of opening but at the same time curious about it, just let me know I have the ability to open virtually any link safely on my computer and testing it to see if there's anything you need to worry about.

Pat do you use a Tor browser? Like Tails or Orfox?

No I use chrome, but I have the capability to sandbox, and/or run it inside a virtual machine.

Tor is a good browser if you want to be anonymous... but you still have to know the proper settings, otherwise, its just a normal browser. :) 

I have it, to test suspicious links, nothing more. :D