Wayne222

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  471
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,543
  • Content Per Day:  2.30
  • Days Won:  9

I just read North Korea has bio weapons that could kill millions and stop everyday normal life. Like no one could work or even go outside. I don't think Trump should attack them . The payback would be suicide for us. If we are not at the end of the age. I think the anti christ is about to show up. Anyway try to stock a lot of can foods and water in case. China is scared. That's says a lot. And another thing the radioactive water just showed up on the west coast. It said that 30.000 Tons of radioactive water is leaking every single day into the ocean.  In just 40 years no life will be left in the oceans anywhere on earth. That's what the book of revelation states too no life in the oceans.  Get close to the lord. 

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  109
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/30/1978

Amen, get close to the Lord. Trust in Him and not our nation's leaders. We are living in the last days.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,146
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  04/10/1950

I agree that terrible things could come our way via N Korea, but Freedom is not Free.  It is not wise to underestimate their capabilities.  Ignoring their threats like in the past will no longer protect us.  It will only get worse if we don't address this problem now.  I believe them when they pronounce that they want every American dead, just like I believe it when Iran says same thing.  They DO want us dead and they DO want us to do nothing about it. 

I trust in our current Administration to lead from the front and protect us the best that they can.  I trust in The Lord for my salvation. 

• Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  471
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,543
  • Content Per Day:  2.30
  • Days Won:  9

1 hour ago, 1x1is1 said:

I agree that terrible things could come our way via N Korea, but Freedom is not Free.  It is not wise to underestimate their capabilities.  Ignoring their threats like in the past will no longer protect us.  It will only get worse if we don't address this problem now.  I believe them when they pronounce that they want every American dead, just like I believe it when Iran says same thing.  They DO want us dead and they DO want us to do nothing about it. 

I trust in our current Administration to lead from the front and protect us the best that they can.  I trust in The Lord for my salvation. 

The bible says trust not in man. I would not put my faith in Trump or anyone. We are in trouble. We are  a sinful nation Billy Graham said that years ago. I don't know if it is anytime soon but I think maybe we are close to facing major trouble like never before. North Korea can hurt us major. They are not Syria. 

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  940
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,412
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

4 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

I just read North Korea has bio weapons that could kill millions and stop everyday normal life. Like no one could work or even go outside. I don't think Trump should attack them . The payback would be suicide for us. If we are not at the end of the age. I think the anti christ is about to show up. Anyway try to stock a lot of can foods and water in case. China is scared. That's says a lot. And another thing the radioactive water just showed up on the west coast. It said that 30.000 Tons of radioactive water is leaking every single day into the ocean.  In just 40 years no life will be left in the oceans anywhere on earth. That's what the book of revelation states too no life in the oceans.  Get close to the lord. 

If they have such weaponry it is imperative that they be obliterated.

The old Eisenhower doctrine of total war if an attack occurs on any of the free world needs to be reinvigorated. No more tit-for-tat balance of responses, just deliver absolute annihilation upon any enemy that attacks, or even  threatens to attack.

It may be that God has used the almost comic and unlikely personage of Donald Trump to deliver that message to the world. He is our Khrushchev. Though I think he is horribly flawed, he may be the right man sent by God for the time of the signs. I pray it it is so.

And, I'll take a pass on the gas mask, and survivor supplies, thank you anyway.

I'd much rather be saying, "Hello Lord Jesus" than "Where's that gas mask?", when I need it.

Besides; I live in the shadow of Central Command. We can hear when a big one is firing up. We knew to turn on CNN a day before the Iraq night sky lit up with our attacking aircraft. It was just wait for it wait for it. The roar, the thundering rumble across the bay, bouncing off the clouded sky, was something we could not ignore. We knew that was not just another thunder storm coming, that somewhere someone was about to have a very very very bad day. 

If it is all out total war of the world I am toast here anyway. Probably won't even see the flash never mind hear the blast.

Edited by Neighbor

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  940
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,412
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

I suppose the next one is going to be really grand, with refuel-able drones launching from North Carolina and the  refueling drone aircraft having been  launched from here the day before, - all being set aloft by some very young adult "kids" seated in a bunker at Wyoming using Iphones and joysticks, playing at war.

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  53
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,371
  • Content Per Day:  0.87

6 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

Good topic.  You just put a lot of fear into the pre-trib folks.  Would like  to hear some comments in regards to this.   But wait, did we not hear this rhetoric before when Iraq was bombed to pieces.   Don't get me wrong, NK must be taken serious and the methods used must be considered not just for the war generals, but for the surrounding nations and their welfare.   When we see the wrangling about the US intel position and bickering on politics of spying and each accusing one another within and  including the FBI and Pentagon, then how could  the world buy the facts about other nations.  This administration has to be patient and be level headed and not rush to save the whole world in record time.    Where does NK get their technology, who supports them. You have to cut the snake by the head  if it is to be eliminated.      Just a few words for thought here.   

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

6 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

Yes, NK is a place to watch.  They are talking about a nuclear attack on the west again, saber rattling.  I think every country surrounding NK has something to be worried about.  Kim is unpredictable and nobody knows what he will do next.

Isn't the radioactive waste int eh water from Japans nuclear power plant that was in the massive earthquake years ago?

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.52

7 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

Luke 21:9 

But when ye shall hear of wars and commotions, be not terrified: for these things must first come to pass; but the end is not by and by

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.52

1 hour ago, OneLight said:

Yes, NK is a place to watch.  They are talking about a nuclear attack on the west again, saber rattling.  I think every country surrounding NK has something to be worried about.  Kim is unpredictable and nobody knows what he will do next.

Isn't the radioactive waste int eh water from Japans nuclear power plant that was in the massive earthquake years ago?

North Korea is all bluff and bluster. they say supposedly they have several warheads, maybe as many as 20 but no reliable means of delivering them. 

I also could find no mention whatever of North Korea in the bible. Of course that doesnt have to mean anything but I myself think they are not the country to watch per se; only the ramifications from China and Russia should the US attack.