Wayne222

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  311
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

Years ago Soviet Russia paraded its rockets and weapons capacity in red square while the world watched. It was found out that those rockets that were tied to the flatbed trailers carrying them were fake. They were tied down so that the winds wouldn't blow them off the trucks and reveal the secret.

I think Jung-un is following that same track. Now claiming to have bio-weapons that can bring about the end of the world or near to it is a tactic to back off the eagle.

North Korea doesn't have an official bird or animal to represent its nation and government. However, the Chollima, a winged horse, does appear in Pyongyang. 

Scriptures that refer to the eagle and horse or flying horse come to mind. But why be afraid? We know the truth. And we know where we're going if it all comes to an end.

chollima_statue_pyongyang_north_korea_photo_kfa.jpg

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,460
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

To paraphrase, "If God doesn't judge America soon, He owes an apology to Sodom and Gomorrah." That was a quip from the great evangelist Billy Graham's wife (Ruth I believe) many years back he quoted. I personally believe, based on Biblical examples, God's judgment falls upon a nation when their "laws" turn from Godly to unGodly, legalizing evil as good, and good as evil. The people rejoice when they have Godly leadership (fear of the Lord) and mourn when they have wicked governments. Which class would you think we're in? 

I believe the Lord has turned his face from America some year ago and left us to our own vile imaginations. I believe we are living in the latter part of the end days, as evidenced by all the prophecies in Daniel, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Revelation, etc. Many nations and cities are listed in the Bible as participants and recipients of various events. However, the world's supposed superpower is not mentioned directly by name anywhere in the Bible, directly anyway. Personally, I 'suspect' we may have an implication as one of the young lions of Tarshish, but that's only speculation. Tarshish possibly being England and the young lions Canada, Australia and America.

As a nation we have kicked God out of everything and mock Him. Our government has abdicated its Constitutional responsibilities, such as; handing over their responsibility to coin, print and regulated money over to a private for profit corrupt private banking system. Congress handing over the power to declare war over to the executive branch, a SCOTUS legislating 'law' from the bench, etc.

Since WW II we have lost our will as a nation, became the world's police force at our own expense, and got involved in conflicts where we didn't belong and had no hope of winning. Since WWII we had no desire for complete military victory anywhere, including Korea, Vietnam or the middle East. Wasting precious American lives on the whims of American presidents. Just a cursory glance at the world's problems with Korea, Iran and the middle east, are problems of our own making and terrible geopolitical decisions. Rant off...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

1 hour ago, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

North Korea is all bluff and bluster. they say supposedly they have several warheads, maybe as many as 20 but no reliable means of delivering them. 

I also could find no mention whatever of North Korea in the bible. Of course that doesnt have to mean anything but I myself think they are not the country to watch per se; only the ramifications from China and Russia should the US attack.

Have you considered them to be part of the Kings of the East?

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.69
  • Days Won:  25

What exactly has NK done to any other nation other than talk a lot of trash and test some missiles, 80% of which fail.  

• Followers:  53
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  4,064
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  8

15 minutes ago, Running Gator said:

What exactly has NK done to any other nation other than talk a lot of trash and test some missiles, 80% of which fail.  

Not much.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  318
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  1

11 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

It said that 30.000 Tons of radioactive water is leaking every single day into the ocean.  In just 40 years no life will be left in the oceans anywhere on earth.

With all of the testing we did at the Bikini Atoll and the Island of Japan, we would have been dead already it this is true.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

9 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

The bible says trust not in man. I would not put my faith in Trump or anyone. We are in trouble. We are  a sinful nation Billy Graham said that years ago. I don't know if it is anytime soon but I think maybe we are close to facing major trouble like never before. North Korea can hurt us major. They are not Syria. 

I believe that N. Korea definitely could inflict damage on our troops in Asia and our allies but their capabilities are way overrated, IMO.  Still I'd rather err on the side of safety and, yes, trust in the Lord.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

1 hour ago, Running Gator said:

They haven't done it....YET.  We can't ignore the threat anymore. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  475
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,557
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

2 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

I believe that N. Korea definitely could inflict damage on our troops in Asia and our allies but their capabilities are way overrated, IMO.  Still I'd rather err on the side of safety and, yes, trust in the Lord.

It's the bio weapons that they have that can cause great harm. Yes they have the means.