• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

1 hour ago, Dennis1209 said:

Hi Missmuffet! I'll add that Enoch was a 'type' of the Rapture. He was Raptured (caught up) right before the judgment of God. The Apostle John was a 'type' being caught up in Revelation. We could get into Lot and his family and many others being rescued and removed from God's judgment. I don't believe these are incidental coincidences, but examples of God's love, and God's children are not appointed to wrath and judgment.

Yes :)

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

if you are all going to turn this into a rapture thread, I think everyone should agree on what the tribulation is for already some of the posts will be confusing to people not familiar with this kind of thread.  Is it the wrath of God at the end, or the wrath of Satan when he's kicked out of the heavens for good...   There is a huge difference for the beast is going to kill most of us  before the seventh trumpet sounds and the kingdoms of this world become the kingdom of Jesus (God).  So if you believe the tribulation is the wrath of Satan, then we will still be here and if you believe that the tribulation is the bowls of the wrath of God, then we will not be here.

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  701
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,511
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/18/1955

10 hours ago, OneLight said:

I was not aware that we fed NK at all, unless you mean feeding it by helping to keep on the front page?....

I actually say what I mean.

"The United States has provided $1 million in humanitarian aid to impoverished North Korea, the U.S. State Department said Wednesday.

"Despite growing tensions between North Korea and Washington, the U.S. sent the assistance last week on the day before President Donald Trump was sworn in and took over the U.S. government.

"It marks the first time that the U.S. provided humanitarian assistance to the North since 2011, when it provided relief items including medical supplies to North Korean flood victims. That aid, worth $900,000, was made through Samaritan's Purse, a U.S.-based humanitarian aid organization...."

http://www.voanews.com/a/united-states-humanitarian-aid-goes-to-north-korea/3692811.html

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

17 minutes ago, OldSchool2 said:

I actually say what I mean.

"The United States has provided $1 million in humanitarian aid to impoverished North Korea, the U.S. State Department said Wednesday.

"Despite growing tensions between North Korea and Washington, the U.S. sent the assistance last week on the day before President Donald Trump was sworn in and took over the U.S. government.

"It marks the first time that the U.S. provided humanitarian assistance to the North since 2011, when it provided relief items including medical supplies to North Korean flood victims. That aid, worth $900,000, was made through Samaritan's Purse, a U.S.-based humanitarian aid organization...."

http://www.voanews.com/a/united-states-humanitarian-aid-goes-to-north-korea/3692811.html

I wasn't doubting you.  I was doubting me.  I also mean what I say as I was not aware we actually fed them, but needed to check to see if I was understanding correctly, which is why I gave a second option in case I was wrong.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  311
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

I'd think if the USDoS gave monies to north Korea that there would be something on the U.S Department of State daily press briefings for January 2017.Which if this did occur, tax payer monies being sent to north Korea in early January or the week before Donald Trump was sworn in on January 20th that there would be something in the January daily press briefings to that effect. I found nothing there. https://2009-2017.state.gov/r/pa/prs/dpb/index.htm

Nor is there anything relative to monies sent to north Korea in the Special Briefings area at USDoS.All special briefings archive there ends in December 2016.  https://2009-2017.state.gov/r/pa/prs/sb/index.htm#January

I'd think if this is something the press learned there would be something from the USDoS to that effect.

I thought this may be helpful for the current concern.

U.S Department of State

Special Briefing

Susan A. Thornton
Acting Assistant Secretary, Bureau of East Asian and Pacific Affairs
Via Teleconference
April 17, 2017

11 hours ago, JoshuasonFlower said:

I'd think if the USDoS gave monies to north Korea that there would be something on the U.S Department of State daily press briefings for January 2017....

Was there a daily press briefing for pallets of monies of various currencies being airlifted to Iran in the middle of the night on jets that had no serial numbers?

"The Obama administration secretly arranged a plane delivery of $400 million in cash on the same day Iran released four American prisoners and formally implemented the nuclear deal, US officials confirmed Wednesday.

"President Barack Obama approved the $400 million transfer, which he had announced in January as part of the Iran nuclear deal. The money was flown into Iran on wooden pallets stacked with Swiss francs, euros and other currencies as the first installment of a $1.7 billion settlement resolving claims at an international tribunal at The Hague over a failed arms deal under the time of the Shah...."

14 hours ago, OneLight said:

I wasn't doubting you.  I was doubting me....

Sorry, but I've had my "journalistic integrity" questioned so many times on these forums that I tend to react to every perceived slight.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.52

On 4/18/2017 at 11:32 AM, OneLight said:

Have you considered them to be part of the Kings of the East?

Perhaps but the problem there is the passage is not specific

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  573
  • Content Per Day:  0.22

3 hours ago, OldSchool2 said:

Was there a daily press briefing for pallets of monies of various currencies being airlifted to Iran in the middle of the night on jets that had no serial numbers?

"The Obama administration secretly arranged a plane delivery of $400 million in cash on the same day Iran released four American prisoners and formally implemented the nuclear deal, US officials confirmed Wednesday.

"President Barack Obama approved the $400 million transfer, which he had announced in January as part of the Iran nuclear deal. The money was flown into Iran on wooden pallets stacked with Swiss francs, euros and other currencies as the first installment of a $1.7 billion settlement resolving claims at an international tribunal at The Hague over a failed arms deal under the time of the Shah...."

That has not a thing to do with this topic you realize. 
It is a valid point. The so called reporting on this about north Korea and the State Department would necessarily have something linked to the State Department. Otherwise, how does the media outlets get the news when claiming the State Department did this and that, if not from the State Department? 

1 hour ago, Danger Noodle said:

... Otherwise, how does the media outlets get the news when claiming the State Department did this and that, if not from the State Department? 

How did the media get the news concerning a clandestine meeting between Bill Clinton and then Attorney General Loretta Lynch on a tarmac in Phoenix?

From the DoJ?