Wayne222

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  117
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

Hello its hard for us to fully understand what it's like living in a Godless land ...yes I pray for a breakthrough and that many will be born again 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,447
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

On 4/18/2017 at 11:39 AM, MorningGlory said:

I believe that N. Korea definitely could inflict damage on our troops in Asia and our allies but their capabilities are way overrated, IMO.  Still I'd rather err on the side of safety and, yes, trust in the Lord.

As a former military man, I would have to disagree about them being overrated. I believe Sun Tzu would have my back on that one. Being far superior militarily, superior technology and equipment and troops can't win a war alone. We lost the conflicts in Korea, Vietnam and the middle east. It's about impossible to win against a religion, gorilla tactics and terrorism no matter your military might. When 50% (more or less) of a country's population has lost its moral compass and is divided nationally and outraged, well, your defeated even before you start. 

I'm afraid the old days like the Revolutionary War, lining them up and mowing them down, are not combat effective and a strategy of the past.

God who gave us life gave us liberty. And can the liberties of a nation be thought secure when we have removed their only firm basis, a conviction in the minds of the people that these liberties are of the Gift of God? That they are not to be violated but with His wrath? Indeed, I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just; that His justice cannot sleep forever. ~ Thomas Jefferson

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  311
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

Actually the American military involvement in the so called Korean war was not a loss for America. It was a success in that north Korea sought to take over south Korea and turn the region communist. Which did not happen. Therefore, America's involvement in that regard was a success. Otherwise, the war was a draw.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

18057812_1497580953617567_4747238970046756168_n.jpg

• Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  475
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,556
  • Content Per Day:  2.29
  • Days Won:  9

NK is not going to allow a military strike go unanswered. Is it worth it right now ? I think they will use there bio weapons. And it will be on SK and Japan.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  162
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

North Korea's leader treats his own people horribly. Can we say he really isn't a threat to south Korea or anyone else?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

49 minutes ago, lemurchampagne said:

North Korea's leader treats his own people horribly. Can we say he really isn't a threat to south Korea or anyone else?

Oh that man is a loose cannon. Who knows what he is capable of doing :unsure:

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

4 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

NK is not going to allow a military strike go unanswered. Is it worth it right now ? I think they will use there bio weapons. And it will be on SK and Japan.

the administration understands that Wayne....   said so today....    but still, we just can't let him get a deliverable nuclear weapon for everyone's sake..    South Korea, Japan and the whole surrounding area.

characteroptionsdaleks.jpg

19 hours ago, JoshuasonFlower said:

Actually the American military involvement in the so called Korean war was not a loss for America. It was a success in that north Korea sought to take over south Korea and turn the region communist. Which did not happen. Therefore, America's involvement in that regard was a success. Otherwise, the war was a draw.

I don't want to argue or mince words but... How many top Generals and strategists in history, other than modern times, would consider fighting to a stalemate not a loss? Our military is crippled under the whims and restrictions in combat of a president, the Geneva Convention and public opinion. Discounting the extreme financial burden, but the cost of all those whom gave their last measure of self, for what, a draw? If it's not gain, it's loss. At any rate, it's just a cessation or pause if you will, as we are technically still at war with North Korea. No peace agreement was ever signed or agreed to.

It's a foregone conclusion that N. Korea will eventually invade the South and most likely achieve military victory. As I stated earlier, our government and the American people don't have the resolve anymore to take the actions necessary to achieve total military victory and remain steadfast and loyal to our allies. Korea will go the way of Vietnam and the middle east before long. If history is our teacher, we will get involved in the conflict, spend billions of dollars we don't have, sacrifice thousands of our servicemen's lives, decide the cost is too great, have massive public protests and riots, lose our will and resolve, and both halves of Korea will be united under communist rule. 

As an aside, ever notice how many of the political elites, elected officials sons and daughters are war heroes, served any time in a combat zone, or even have been in the military? Compare that percentage to the general American population. What message should that send us?

13 hours ago, missmuffet said:

Oh that man is a loose cannon. Who knows what he is capable of doing :unsure:

If I didn't know the communist philosophy of God, I'd say "Kim Jung Un is Ill" has his 72 virgins in mind?