Can you reconcile science and religion

• Group:  Seeker
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  423
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

Well I guess I had some vague belief before. I'm interested in views and responses. It's not bugging me in anyway. This part of the site is about asking questions plus I think it's a good thing to understand views people have as we all live on this planet together? You could be my neighbour ..my politician...my friend and vice versa right? Plus I'll always change my mind in the face of evidence as indeed would the overwhelming scientific community. I'll be interested to read the links over the weekend that someone posted for me. 

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  5
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

I agree and have found the most successful scientists have been Christians. It is their devotion to God that lead them to believe the world has order and therefore seek it out.  If interested, Sean McDowell is my favorite Christian apologist to teach on how to refute arguments from atheists regarding science and religion. He has many posts on YouTube. 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  148
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

Yes! We sure can! Please search "Proofs of God, Christ, and the Bible playlist" on YouTube for an extensive playlist on just this very subject!

May God bless you, richly, in Jesus' mighty name!

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  19
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

God is Omniscient. all science if you like ;set all things in motion etc ; watch out for religion it is banded about willy nilly like  other terms....

but Jesus said :

17  And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
18  They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

do they confess this !?