IGNORED

not a christian but

Guest BacKaran

To the single guy...Well the one error free result of no pregnation would be abstinence until after marriage. As long as you're uncommitted partners, you're really saying you don't love her that much but just enough to get sex without a ring......

God's way is the best way, even when you screw that up, no pun intended. You have godly options, marriage and adoption....Keep your pants zipped.

• Group:  Newbie
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  1
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

why is there so much suffering in the world? So many blame it on free will but how can it be free will?

in heaven, we all have free will, yet there is no suffering. So clearly it is possible to not suffer so much here on earth. So why do so many have to suffer? I understand daily challenges and mistakes but why torture, rape, and murder? It's hard to believe that God is loving if this is the case. 

It leaves me to think that god is either not all powerful, not all loving, or not all willing. 

This has been a huge question I have not answered in my ongoing life and has continued to lead me farther from the church 

Edited by lovingjesussince78

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.64
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings lovingjesus....

WElcome to Worthy,I sent you some posting info.....we look forward to discussing these things you want to talk about after you can  begin a Thread on the Topic......

With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.64
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings MrPopple

Welcome to Worthy.....I really don't understand your question,I'm not sure if "in the past" you were married 25 yrs to this woman & are no longer with her? She "fell" pregnant? Is it your child? Are you discussing with the pregnant woman thsat you do not want the responsibility or that you don't want her to have this child? What does she say?Have you both sat & talked about maybe giving the baby to a family that wants a child,adoption? Does she want the baby,is she your current wife,I really am confused ,sorry....                                                                                   With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

7 hours ago, MrPopple said:

so Im trying to deal with some issues in my past Ive been married nearly 25yrs to a beautiful woman that has put up with alot, my question is am I accountable for making someone do something against there will?  SO I dont know how to put it my wife fell pregnant and I dont  want it.  Please dont judge me Im just asking

Why would you want to force something on someone? If it is your wife you are talking about isn't compromise in a marriage best?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  53
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  4,064
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  8

2 hours ago, lovingjesussince78 said:

why is there so much suffering in the world? So many blame it on free will but how can it be free will?

in heaven, we all have free will, yet there is no suffering. So clearly it is possible to not suffer so much here on earth. So why do so many have to suffer? I understand daily challenges and mistakes but why torture, rape, and murder? It's hard to believe that God is loving if this is the case. 

It leaves me to think that god is either not all powerful, not all loving, or not all willing. 

This has been a huge question I have not answered in my ongoing life and has continued to lead me farther from the church 

Welcome To Worthy lovingJesussince78!!

• Group:  Seeker
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  12
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Thankyou everyone I dont know what to do my wife will listen to me but now Im not sure what to do if I turned crippled would I want my wife to get rid of me the answer to that is NO so that being said makes me think twice

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

2 hours ago, MrPopple said:

Thankyou everyone I dont know what to do my wife will listen to me but now Im not sure what to do if I turned crippled would I want my wife to get rid of me the answer to that is NO so that being said makes me think twice

I hope it makes you think, Every life has a purpose, and God has a plan for that baby.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  159
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Birthday:  08/17/1952

"My wife fell pregnant".....This is a new one on me. I raised 9 children and not once did my wife become pregnant by falling. I am jesting a bit. This is a serious situation. There are few people AFTER 25 years of marriage that consider pregnancy as a viable option. My wife was 42 when our 9th was born and that was NO easy delivery.

I am sensing that communication concerning sex and pregnancy was lacking in order for her to "accidentally" become pregnant. That means there are other issues in your marriage than just the pregnancy. But now ALL of the issues are magnified because now we are speaking of a new life. You do not want the child and I am guessing that she does. I do not condone abortion. However, you might suggest some genetic testing to eliminate the possibility of major birth defects. You certainly need to have a conversation about the safety of child bearing at her age (I am assuming she is in her 40's or older). These are conversations that must take place.

Unfortunately for you, you have only two choices. First, you can divorce her. That may make you feel better but it will be abandoning both her and the new baby. Second, you can stay married and learn to enjoy being a father. This is the choice I vote for because, in the long run, being a father has many advantages both in this world and in eternity. Either choice you make, things are going to be difficult. Personally, I would choose the option where there is the most chance for happiness and fulfillment....choice 2.