not a christian but

• Group:  Seeker
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  12
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

wow I like honesty I like people being up front with me I would like a 3rd option Rusty....I dont like either one you mentioned

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,261
  • Content Per Day:  0.24

Mr. Popple, when you get a chance, give this 33 minute video a check.
Well worth your time, the link below points to it here at this website.

180 Movie
https://www.worthychristianforums.com/topic/144278-180-movie/#comment-1724889

ok mate I will watch it today

I watched the movie :unsure:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  904
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,642
  • Content Per Day:  2.03
  • Days Won:  9

On 4/19/2017 at 8:21 AM, MrPopple said:

so Im trying to deal with some issues in my past Ive been married nearly 25yrs to a beautiful woman that has put up with alot, my question is am I accountable for making someone do something against there will?  SO I dont know how to put it my wife fell pregnant and I dont  want it.  Please dont judge me Im just asking

I understand, not wanting to have children. I love children (from a distance) or only crossing paths with them on occasion... but neither my beloved wife or I want children. We did have a temporary fantasy about having each other's child(ren). But thankfully that quickly passed. 

Parenting can be a blessing.

It's just not for everybody.

That being said... your wife "falling pregnant" was as much your fault as hers.

You don't want the kids get the vasectomy. Or the tubal ligation / or tied. So you are not in this

position of having to kill your baby to be happy.

I am not judging nor am I debating abortion...

but the fact remains, ending the pregnancy will end the life of your baby.

If that is what you are worried about...

perhaps you should be!

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  433
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Birthday:  04/24/1990

Abortion is murder.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  5

If neither of you want the baby you can discuss adoption.  

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  148
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

On 4/19/2017 at 7:21 AM, MrPopple said:

so Im trying to deal with some issues in my past Ive been married nearly 25yrs to a beautiful woman that has put up with alot, my question is am I accountable for making someone do something against there will?  SO I dont know how to put it my wife fell pregnant and I dont  want it.  Please dont judge me Im just asking

The vast majority of abortions would be aborted if people would just trust God as a provider. He provides for even those not following Him. It takes an extremely level of involvement in witchcraft and the occult to fall prey to completely blocking God's provision.

That being said, I want to encourage you that that child is a blessing whether you can see that right now or not.

Psalm 127:2 Children are a blessing
    and a gift from the Lord.

Now, not being a Christian I know that you do not hold the Bible to have authority, so I will say this to you. God promises in His Word if you seek Him with all your heart, you will find Him! That is all I did, and I SURELY found God to say the least. I practiced every major world religion looking for the truth and God did not move for me in any way until I reached out to the Holy Trinity, through His son Jesus Christ. Now say what you want about me knowing God, but my soul has been taken to both the literal Heaven and Hell and that only scratches the surface of my KNOWING God. The relationship is personal, interactive, and beautiful; beyond my wildest imagination, I never wanted to be a Christian! And by the way  Heaven is SO much more amazing than anyone could ever imagine, and Hell is SO much worse than anyone can imagine.

Realize you (all) have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God. We all have. We all have broken the Ten Commandments; God's law. Have you lied? Have you stolen? Have you lusted after a woman your were not married to in your heart or mind? Have you used God's name as a curse word? These are all serious offenses and we've only look at 4 of 10 commandments. God is a righteousness judge, more righteous than the judges on Earth. No one will say to a judge, "judge, I stole from that man, but I am a really good person, I do a lot for people, let me go free?!" The judge is going to say, "You stole! And now you must pain the fine!" The Bible says the wages of sin is death, that is the fine. And truly it is an eternal state of constantly dying over and over again in anguish, pain, and agony; that is the best way I can describe my experience of Hell; burning and complete and utter torture by the demons who run Hell with every imaginable weapon and device. We got all of our wickedness here on Earth from that spiritual realm. Hell surpasses your worst day on Earth infinite times.

But do you know what God did so sinners could be forgiven and make it into Heaven?

God sent Jesus Christ, His only begotten son to show us how to have a relationship with His Father. Jesus was then sacrificed on the cross, and God poured His wrath out on Jesus; the spotless, sinless man, God took His wrath out on Him, for the Bible says without blood there can be no atonement for sins. So Jesus gave His blood; so much greater than the blood of animals! It's a free gift; salvation, all we have to do is accept what Jesus did for us to cleanse our sin and ask Him to come and be Lord in our life! We then have to turn away from our lifestyle of sin, and adopt a lifestyle of righteousness by learning what righteousness is by reading His Holy Word, coming into relationship with Him, and following His still soft perfect voice of love in our minds! His plan is beyond brilliant. I could talk for hours on how brilliant God is by how He has unfolded His plan in my life alone as I've followed the voice I learned and now know to be His. As we go through this process, God will then bring us a new heart with new desires, and our new heart will hate sin and love God and love the things of God! It is a real and true miracle! A true new heart of flesh! Truly, a literal new heart! Then we must just follow His unique, specific, and beautiful path He has created for our lives home to Him!

We must pick up our cross daily, and follow Jesus by listening for and following His still soft, perfect voice of love! For in His plan, He will bring us His righteousness and set us free from all sin and bondage of sin and death! All fear vanishes, truly! And in following Him, He leads us Home and grants us everlasting life. This is the truth! And this is why we ALL need a savior, because we ALL fallen short of God's glory, no one can deny it, and all those things must be judged because God is good, just, and holy! But He is also rich in rich, so He sent Jesus Christ to pay our fine. And what Jesus suffering God to and on that cross is just another day in Hell, truly. Which is why the sacrifice was perfect and by accepting Him and following Him, God can be just to forgive our sin, because we put on Jesus Christ and His righteousness through His plan for our life! On the day of judgement, we can walk free from God's courts because the fine has been paid! But again we must repent; turn from our sin, deny ourselves, and in humility follow Jesus and His plan for our life! It is the truth. :)

God loves you dearly! And yes, He surely can forgive you! God bless you, in Jesus' mighty name! I am here for you if you need ANYTHING! -Daniel do you know what God did so sinners could be forgiven and make it into Heaven?But do you know what God did so sinners could be forgiven and make it into Heaven?

• 1 month later...

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  499
  • Content Per Day:  0.19

Here's my thought;

The fact that you are asking about it means that you are concerned about what God would think about it.

That's good.

Based on that I think if you pushed for an abortion you are going to be stuck with guilt and feeling bad.

You are thinking about the abortion because you are thinking about yourself and how that child is going to cramp your life....thing is there is a big payoff as you guide and teach that child and watch them grow into a wonderful loving human.

That's a nice payoff.

From your own question you have presented, I think you have to ask yourself what's the payoff living the rest of your life thinking about that abortion.

You may not be a Christian but it seems you believe in God .

Something you need to know, and this is important, the God we as Christians follow is a loving and forgiving God. He can and has taken care of all mans sins, once and for all, through the work of the Christ (hence the word Christian).

We are forgiven, however our guilt and sorrow of sin entraps us and makes us feel naked and embarrassed in front of God and our difficulty believing that God loves us despite our sin, separates us from God.

I strongly suggest you take abortion off the table and consider something better.