worthy

Can scientists rejuvenate an aging brain with a protein found in umbilical cord blood?

24 posts in this topic

28 minutes ago, Logan said:

You could say that about every single medication and medical procedure that is done. You could say that about the guys doing research to find a cure for Alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency, which I have. And if you really believe that you are entitled to stop taking any medicine or ever visiting a doctor...as for me...I say research on dudes...and if they find a genetic answer that let's me breath...sign me up!

No I could not say that about every medical advancement that has been made. But sometimes they go above and beyond what is human. They forget who they really are.

10 minutes ago, BacKaran said:

I recall Romania's crazy leader injected blood transfusions into new born babies umbilical cords, to raise their low birth weights up....Right... Tons of babies got AIDS from non tested tainted blood... Not tooooo smart...

That's pretty messed up ... all they needed to do was allow the babies time to get their own cord blood.  

Can't wait that long, most babies waste under five lbs, so the thought was to fasten then up to world standards by giving them tainted blood... Sick is correct.

On ‎4‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 1:53 PM, Zemke said:

Ya as I was listening to a report about this I thought the same thing. But God put a limit and barriers at the tower of babel and things changed after the flood with aging and I find it interesting as we constantly move forward to break all those things down like language and boarders and chase longer life we find more conflicting difficulties.

But one day, maybe sooner than later, we may crack the code and then as God said, "and now nothing which they purpose to do will be impossible for them."

One people, one language, one religion and no living God. As the days of Noah.

Seems the hot overall agenda is to reproduce the garden and rebuild the tower.

I agree with ya Zemke. Exactly they want to defy death. But it was Jesus who overcame death!