Hi, my name is Cliff.  I believe in Jesus finished work.  I've been called to minister, and have just started with some videos.  I hope I can share them here if possible.  I don't take any money or donations for the ministry, it's completely self funded for the purpose of sharing Grace.  I think it is a very important message in today's age.  I am Philosophy and Religion undergrad from American University, and have studied math and physics.  Please let me know what the proper ways are to link to my webpage or videos, again I take no donations, but I do want to share them if possible.  

Thank you,

Cliff 

Welcome to Worthy Cliff :)

We love to see your video's ,after 5 posts in the welcome section , you can post in most sections in the forum and the video section is the place to post your video's :)

Looking forward to see your video's :)

8 minutes ago, GospelofGraceTV said:

Hi, my name is Cliff.  I believe in Jesus finished work.  I've been called to minister, and have just started with some videos.  I hope I can share them here if possible.  I don't take any money or donations for the ministry, it's completely self funded for the purpose of sharing Grace.  I think it is a very important message in today's age.  I am Philosophy and Religion undergrad from American University, and have studied math and physics.  Please let me know what the proper ways are to link to my webpage or videos, again I take no donations, but I do want to share them if possible.  

Thank you,

Cliff 

Welcome To Worthy GospelofGraceTV!!

Welcome~!

welcome building upon Bible.jpg