kwikphilly

Urgent Prayer Request from Kwik

57 posts in this topic

Brothers & Sister,if I ever needed you to pray it is right now....I can hardly type this request as I am shocked by the devastating news I just received from our Sister Kate....

Jacie,her Darling daughter was killed in an auto accident only moments after she logged off here at Worthy last night,this morning I was very happy to read her message(She called me Mom 2)  Everyday we talked about Jesus together as she wanted more & more of Gods Word,she just couldn't get enough.....& now she is with Jesus,Glory to God

I came in to  see if Jacie read my reply yet & I instead I received the  message from Kate,I just hung up the phone with her and she is devastated.....as many of  you know,Jacie was with her Mom to help her through her surgery & recovery......Kate is alone,she is beside herself with grief and there is no one there with her....please pray she Receive our Lords Comfort and Peace,I am pretty useless to her sobbing hysterically myself,we can barely understand each other through all the crying    Fervent prayers are needed

Psalm 34:17The righteous cry, and the LORD hears And delivers them out of all their troubles. 18The LORD is near to the brokenhearted And saves those who are crushed in spirit. 19Many are the afflictions of the righteous, But the LORD delivers him out of them all.…

On 4/20/2017 at 1:58 PM, kwikphilly said:

Brothers & Sister,if I ever needed you to pray it is right now....I can hardly type this request as I am shocked by the devastating news I just received from our Sister Kate....

Jacie,her Darling daughter was killed in an auto accident only moments after she logged off here at Worthy last night,this morning I was very happy to read her message(She called me Mom 2)  Everyday we talked about Jesus together as she wanted more & more of Gods Word,she just couldn't get enough.....& now she is with Jesus,Glory to God

I came in to  see if Jacie read my reply yet & I instead I received the  message from Kate,I just hung up the phone with her and she is devastated.....as many of  you know,Jacie was with her Mom to help her through her surgery & recovery......Kate is alone,she is beside herself with grief and there is no one there with her....please pray she Receive our Lords Comfort and Peace,I am pretty useless to her sobbing hysterically myself,we can barely understand each other through all the crying    Fervent prayers are needed

:oOMG!,I wasn't expecting this. Praying Now!!,I don't know what to say. My condolences.

Praying now

praying.gif

praying..

I am deeply sorry to hear this. I will be praying for kate. And for you too. The lord is good. I know he was with her when this happens and took her into heaven. She walks by faith no more but sees all.

Please first acept my condolence God will hel you and take away this unforgetful pain. Our father in heaven let your rod and staff comfort sister Kate at this time of need in Jesus name

Love , tears, prayers 

Posted (edited)

Oh dear God :( ... I am praying, Kwik ... words fail me... sending hugs and love to Kate ... Father, our sister needs you .... hold her close and comfort her heart as only You can.... we all will miss her... 

Edited by Abby-Joy

I'm so sorry Kate.  Praying God's amazing comfort be with you at this time.