LiW

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  14
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Hi, just wondering if there's someone here who could interpret dreams? Anyway, below are four dreams that I had recently. But for all these dreams, I can only remember the last part just before I woke up.

In the first dream, I saw several tigers, and one was a white tiger which was standing somewhere in the middle and slightly in front of the others, if I remember correctly.

In the second dream, which came on the same day after the first dream, I was in a car. I was seated on the left side, next to a man who was driving. I didn't know who the man was. On the dashboard of the car, near to where I was seated, was a stalk of white rose. A thought immediately came to my mind: Why did he have a white rose in his car, when white roses are meant for funerals? I didn't ask the man who was driving though.

In the third dream, I was riding on an electric scooter during daytime. I remember feeling exhilarated and if I remember correctly, I enjoyed the wind blowing at me and I smiled. Then I stopped at an open space. My sister was standing nearby and looking at me. When I got off the scooter, either I told her she could have the scooter or she could take a ride if she wanted to.

In the fourth dream, I was walking with my father when he suddenly stopped, if I remember correctly, and he then put a long silver (if I remember the colour correctly) necklace around my neck. The necklace came with a heart-shaped dark green jade pendant. He told me that it could protect me from harm. Then we continued walking.

Any thoughts or interpretations would be appreciated. Thank you!:)

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

Maybe they were just dreams and nothing else?

I wouldn't look into this too much,are you born again Christian?

If so, trust in the Lord and He will take care of you :)

Trust in the Lord
…4So you will find favor and good repute In the sight of God and man. 5Trust in the LORD with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding. 6In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He will make your paths straight.…Proverbs 3 :5

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

In the Bible God spoke to people in dreams. That is very rare of today. The Bible is complete in what we need to know. If a person feels that a dream is from God they need to be certain that the dream aligns up with Scripture. Dreams are the brain's subconscious thoughts that appear to us while we sleep. That is all they are.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,040
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

22 hours ago, LiW said:

Hi, just wondering if there's someone here who could interpret dreams? Anyway, below are four dreams that I had recently. But for all these dreams, I can only remember the last part just before I woke up.

In the first dream, I saw several tigers, and one was a white tiger which was standing somewhere in the middle and slightly in front of the others, if I remember correctly.

In the second dream, which came on the same day after the first dream, I was in a car. I was seated on the left side, next to a man who was driving. I didn't know who the man was. On the dashboard of the car, near to where I was seated, was a stalk of white rose. A thought immediately came to my mind: Why did he have a white rose in his car, when white roses are meant for funerals? I didn't ask the man who was driving though.

In the third dream, I was riding on an electric scooter during daytime. I remember feeling exhilarated and if I remember correctly, I enjoyed the wind blowing at me and I smiled. Then I stopped at an open space. My sister was standing nearby and looking at me. When I got off the scooter, either I told her she could have the scooter or she could take a ride if she wanted to.

In the fourth dream, I was walking with my father when he suddenly stopped, if I remember correctly, and he then put a long silver (if I remember the colour correctly) necklace around my neck. The necklace came with a heart-shaped dark green jade pendant. He told me that it could protect me from harm. Then we continued walking.

Any thoughts or interpretations would be appreciated. Thank you!:)

I don't know if you are a Christian or what....God warns Christians and at times even non Christians. I don't know if you are a male or Female, you said you were sitting next to a man while he was driving, just a Dream and odd things happen during dreams, just wanted to point it out, a girl sitting next to a man might have a different meaning then a guy sitting next to a man, the man could be an Angel or a boyfriend (Its irrelevant, just pointing it out) But I see an obvious theme here in these four dreams. God even warns non Christians at times.

Tigers = Danger of course White might imply deception as in PURE but Dangerous.

White Rose you said = Funerals so in your mind that means Funeral. I never heard it, but that's irrelevant. Funeral = Death

A Scooter = Danger on the road, if an accident occurs.............Of course.

Dad gives you something to PROTECT YOU = From Danger. 

I would take these Dreams as serious because they all four have one thing in common. Danger or results of Danger (Funeral). 

I think God is warning you to be very careful, with these dreams. I kept dreaming about a friend I had not seen in 30 years, we got in touch, and I kept dreaming about him. He was killed on a motorcycle when some kid ran a red light. I stopped dreaming about him. 

Just be careful. Don't do anything risky, and make sure you are right with God. AMEN.

Edited by Revelation Man

15 hours ago, angels4u said:

Maybe they were just dreams and nothing else?

I wouldn't look into this too much,are you born again Christian?

If so, trust in the Lord and He will take care of you :)

Trust in the Lord
…4So you will find favor and good repute In the sight of God and man. 5Trust in the LORD with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding. 6In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He will make your paths straight.…Proverbs 3 :5

Hi Angels4U, thanks a lot!:)

6 hours ago, Yowm said:

If the dream was of the Lord, one would 'remember correctly'. I wouldn't sweat it.

Hi Yowm, thanks!:)

6 hours ago, missmuffet said:

In the Bible God spoke to people in dreams. That is very rare of today. The Bible is complete in what we need to know. If a person feels that a dream is from God they need to be certain that the dream aligns up with Scripture. Dreams are the brain's subconscious thoughts that appear to us while we sleep. That is all they are.

Hi Missmuffet, thanks.:) But the bible did mention in Acts 2:17 that "In the last days...your young men will see visions and your old men will dream dreams", isn't it? 

2 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

I don't know if you are a Christian or what....God warns Christians and at times even non Christians. I don't know if you are a male or Female, you said you were sitting next to a man while he was driving, just a Dream and odd things happen during dreams, just wanted to point it out, a girl sitting next to a man might have a different meaning then a guy sitting next to a man, the man could be an Angel or a boyfriend (Its irrelevant, just pointing it out) But I see an obvious theme here in these four dreams. God even warns non Christians at times.

Tigers = Danger of course White might imply deception as in PURE but Dangerous.

White Rose you said = Funerals so in your mind that means Funeral. I never heard it, but that's irrelevant. Funeral = Death

A Scooter = Danger on the road if in an accident occurs.............Of course.

Dad gives you something to PROTECT YOU = From Danger. 

I would take these Dreams as serious because they all four have one thing in common. Danger or results of Danger (Funeral). 

I think God is warning you to be very careful, with these dreams. I kept dreaming about a friend I had not seen in 30 years, we got in touch, and I kept dreaming about him. He was killed on a motorcycle when some kid ran a red light. I stopped dreaming about him. 

Just be careful. Don't do anything risky, and make sure you are right with God. AMEN.

Hi Revelation Man, thanks a lot!:)

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

7 hours ago, LiW said:

Hi Missmuffet, thanks.:) But the bible did mention in Acts 2:17 that "In the last days...your young men will see visions and your old men will dream dreams", isn't it? 

Yes, but we can't expect visions to be an ordinary occurrence today. Back in the times of the Bible...yes.

35 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

Yes, but we can't expect visions to be an ordinary occurrence today. Back in the times of the Bible...yes.

Hi MissMuffet, thanks!:)