• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

On 21/04/2017 at 1:58 AM, LiW said:

Hi, just wondering if there's someone here who could interpret dreams? Anyway, below are four dreams that I had recently. But for all these dreams, I can only remember the last part just before I woke up.

In the first dream, I saw several tigers, and one was a white tiger which was standing somewhere in the middle and slightly in front of the others, if I remember correctly.

In the second dream, which came on the same day after the first dream, I was in a car. I was seated on the left side, next to a man who was driving. I didn't know who the man was. On the dashboard of the car, near to where I was seated, was a stalk of white rose. A thought immediately came to my mind: Why did he have a white rose in his car, when white roses are meant for funerals? I didn't ask the man who was driving though.

In the third dream, I was riding on an electric scooter during daytime. I remember feeling exhilarated and if I remember correctly, I enjoyed the wind blowing at me and I smiled. Then I stopped at an open space. My sister was standing nearby and looking at me. When I got off the scooter, either I told her she could have the scooter or she could take a ride if she wanted to.

In the fourth dream, I was walking with my father when he suddenly stopped, if I remember correctly, and he then put a long silver (if I remember the colour correctly) necklace around my neck. The necklace came with a heart-shaped dark green jade pendant. He told me that it could protect me from harm. Then we continued walking.

Any thoughts or interpretations would be appreciated. Thank you!:)

I am definately no interpreter of dreams, but in the past had some profound dreams myself and they had nothing to do with the world, but what was going on in my life personally at that time..  One repeated dream over about 4 yrs took me a very long time to discover it's meaning.  It was always a black dog, holding me down or cornering me, and the fear in those dreams was so intense.  Looking back later, I realised it was always someone who had came into my life, and their friendship was not pure, but damaging in some way.  All these "friends" I had high hopes for in converting to the Lord, and I invested so much time and energy into them, but they chose the other way and revealed a real "meanness" in their spirit towards me in the end.  I don't dream this anymore, and I don't yoke with unbelievers.  You know, let them become a real part of my life, by doing all the girly things together, meeting up, and talking everyday on the phone.  I am more fulfilled now and I don't need all that.

But I know the feeling of an intense dream, and you know deep down inside it has meaning, but can't solve.  Look I don't know anything about you, and I could be wrong, but the first thing I thought of when you mentioned the white tiger was Christ.  White is a symbol of purity.  Tigers have strength, and this white tiger stood out from all the other tigers.

You then mentioned someone driving, and he was on your right, and the white rose I immediately thought of Christ who is risen from the dead.  You need Christ to be your right hand man, and he is the one who is steering for you.

You driving that scooter enjoying the wind blowing at you, looks like your experiencing control, ...self control, a good thing, and the wind is the spirit of the Lord opening your eyes making you feel free.  You enjoy so much you want to share it with your sister.

Now the last one with your father giving you the jaded silver necklace, I see as a father figure giving you something precious.  Jade is a precious stone, and in the bible precious stones mean "wisdom".  If you have Christ in your life, and you read and study God's word, you will definately gain some wisdom, and it's this wisdom that can only come from God, your heavenly Father.  Wisdom is what will protect you from what's to come.  Knowledge to make the right choices.

Your dream is for you alone, and you are the only one that can really interpret it after certain events unfold in your life.  Normally, events will take place in the next coming weeks, and when you look back, you can say,  ah ah, now that makes sense.  That's how it used to happen for me, but I don't remember my dreams anymore nor have any profound ones.

Edited by Sister

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  14
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

11 hours ago, Sister said:

I am definately no interpreter of dreams, but in the past had some profound dreams myself and they had nothing to do with the world, but what was going on in my life personally at that time..  One repeated dream over about 4 yrs took me a very long time to discover it's meaning.  It was always a black dog, holding me down or cornering me, and the fear in those dreams was so intense.  Looking back later, I realised it was always someone who had came into my life, and their friendship was not pure, but damaging in some way.  All these "friends" I had high hopes for in converting to the Lord, and I invested so much time and energy into them, but they chose the other way and revealed a real "meanness" in their spirit towards me in the end.  I don't dream this anymore, and I don't yoke with unbelievers.  You know, let them become a real part of my life, by doing all the girly things together, meeting up, and talking everyday on the phone.  I am more fulfilled now and I don't need all that.

But I know the feeling of an intense dream, and you know deep down inside it has meaning, but can't solve.  Look I don't know anything about you, and I could be wrong, but the first thing I thought of when you mentioned the white tiger was Christ.  White is a symbol of purity.  Tigers have strength, and this white tiger stood out from all the other tigers.

You then mentioned someone driving, and he was on your right, and the white rose I immediately thought of Christ who is risen from the dead.  You need Christ to be your right hand man, and he is the one who is steering for you.

You driving that scooter enjoying the wind blowing at you, looks like your experiencing control, ...self control, a good thing, and the wind is the spirit of the Lord opening your eyes making you feel free.  You enjoy so much you want to share it with your sister.

Now the last one with your father giving you the jaded silver necklace, I see as a father figure giving you something precious.  Jade is a precious stone, and in the bible precious stones mean "wisdom".  If you have Christ in your life, and you read and study God's word, you will definately gain some wisdom, and it's this wisdom that can only come from God, your heavenly Father.  Wisdom is what will protect you from what's to come.  Knowledge to make the right choices.

Your dream is for you alone, and you are the only one that can really interpret it after certain events unfold in your life.  Normally, events will take place in the next coming weeks, and when you look back, you can say,  ah ah, now that makes sense.  That's how it used to happen for me, but I don't remember my dreams anymore nor have any profound ones.

Hi Sister, thanks a lot! :) What you have said makes sense to me.