kwikphilly

Praising for Jacie,in Loving Memory

9 posts in this topic

Heavenly Father I only know to praise You when my heart is aching,to give You ALL the Glory in the toughest of times,so here I am Lord......Halleluyah,I offer up my Highest Praise! Glory to You Father...in Jesus we have Redemption through His Blood,the Forgiveness of sin,according to richness of Your Grace

In Loving memory of my Beloved Little Sister Jacie,I give You my thanks,my gratitude for Blessing me with Your Daughter,if only for a little while.......thank You Jesus .....thank You that Jacie is SAVED and has touched my heart Eternally

If you need it I have a shoulder to cry on.....   we'll mix tears together on it....

I wish Kate(her Mom) could come on here & get some support,she is all by herself............its breaking my heart in a million pieces

Glory to God,God is so Good,I called Calvary Chapel in her area & a Sister in Christ went to be with Kate ......the Body of Christ is Wonderful,together we are most effective......Praise Jesus,our Head...............

1 Cor 12:26If one part suffers, every part suffers with it; if one part is honored, every part rejoices with it. 27Now you are the body of Christ, and each of you is a member of it. 28And in the church God has appointed first of all apostles, second prophets, third teachers, then workers of miracles, and those with gifts of healing, helping, administration, and various tongues.…

Sharing your tears and praising God too.

4 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

Glory to God,God is so Good,I called Calvary Chapel in her area & a Sister in Christ went to be with Kate ......the Body of Christ is Wonderful,together we are most effective......Praise Jesus,our Head...............

I am glad she has support from someone from Calvary Chapel.  I attended one in NJ. They are very loving Christians.  Kate seemed to have a lot of grief in her life. We just keep her lifted up in prayers Kwik.She has you a good friend and sister. I think God sent you to be there for her. I read a few of Jacie posts. All were nice. We will all meet by the river proceeding from God's throne. I know until then her Mom will miss her everyday. I lost so many friends and family over the years.I wait to see them in new Jerusalem. I can only ponder what she sees right now Glory!!!

Blessings Karan.....thank you Sis,keep Kate in prayer

Wayne....God Bless you Brother....yes,2 very special daughters of our Father God Most High.......thank you Wayne

:12:

Glory to God!