JoshuasonFlower

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  311
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

"When the foundations are being destroyed, what can the righteous do?" —Psalms 11:3

Pray! That's what. 

National Day of Prayer official website

I post this so that all American Christians here may have the date available if they wish to mark their calendar.  We have enemies within this nation, ISIS terrorists committing their evil in this country, threats of that same evil looking to destroy the very fabric of this free country.  The enemy of God is growing in his hunger to destroy the people of God. He even has converts within the sanctuary of God's own house. If ever there was a time needed to always pray for this country it is now and every day.
I think a national day of prayer is a very powerful tool against the darkness. For all people of God to join together their prayers on the same day and to direct their words from the heart to our Father and for the sake of preservation of the Christian faith, strength for our nation against all enemies, and for God's protection for our President and all branches of government, would be a show of strength and resolve to overcome that which is no longer shy about its agenda to destroy all that God does bless.

God bless America, our President, our government, and of course all people who are patriots of this land. May our enemies fail in their efforts in the secular and in the church. In Jesus precious and sacred name, Amen and Amen.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  162
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

AMEN! I pray for America every day and I'll join with people I know as we pray for America on May 4th. 

Blessings to you Joshuas for posting this. 
Do you think it is weird that Christians here don't pay the Christian section a lot of attention ? 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  65
  • Topic Count:  105
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,568
  • Content Per Day:  1.40
  • Days Won:  7

It will be interesting to see how the International Day of Prayer is observed. Looking forward to hearing good reports.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  260
  • Content Per Day:  0.10

It's tomorrow! I am also looking forward to the reports. And the day. I'm off work so I'll be with friends praying and working in the community to serve the mission Christ puts before us. I hope everyone has a peaceful day tomorrow. 

God bless his church. And God continue to bless America. 

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  260
  • Content Per Day:  0.10

On 4/27/2017 at 6:05 PM, lemurchampagne said:

AMEN! I pray for America every day and I'll join with people I know as we pray for America on May 4th. 

Blessings to you Joshuas for posting this. 
Do you think it is weird that Christians here don't pay the Christian section a lot of attention ? 

I know you asked someone else that question but if I may answer and say, yes! It's sad to say but I'm not the only one that noticed apparently now that I read you. It's still sad. But don't you find that God delivers his word in any number of ways? What can we learn from what we see? That makes it easier to understand maybe.