IGNORED

I cant change, what you did. But I can clean you from that sin.

Eha

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  194
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/08/1973

God - "I cant change, what you did. But I can clean you from that sin."

When my first week with Father end, whole week or so i did ask questions about everything - life , world, wonders, mysteries, Bible, me and so on, i did start study Bible with Him.
i remember very clear how He did explain me Bible, about quote with stones, altar and why Father told, - dont change stones. 
but just lately i did remember, what did happen after.
when we did talk about "come to God as you are", i did remind something, i did wrong.

when i told Father - forgive me , that i did it wrong.
Father told me - I cant change, what you did. But I can clean you from that sin. DONT TELL ME, WHAT YOU DID, TELL ME - WHO YOU ARE! THAT MEANS "COME AS YOU ARE"

its a big difference. its easy to say - oh! sorry i did stole yours bag!
but try to say - forgive me, im a thief, i did stole yours bag.

its a big difference. and its truth. it hurt, but it is only way, let Father to clean you - ADMIT TRUTH, NOT ONLY SIN, YOU DID COMMIT.

again my kids were those, who needed that lesson and Holy Spirit did remind me, why i always ask forgiveness, who i am, not only, what i did. i forgot reasons and lesson and how i did get there, as many other things, i know now, but forgot, why..

i am glad, Holy Spirit did remind me that lesson. and i am glad i can share it. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  53
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,411
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.  When we commit acts that is not pleasing to God, we have to  go before him and seek his forgiveness and we have to forgive others too.  A christian believer is not exempted from sin, but when we have been born again, we are now made righteous through Christ righteousness and the sting of sin is not a burden anymore.   God knows we still have weakness and in the flesh it is still prone to temptation ,the flesh and the devil.  This will be with us until this body of flesh is no more and we enter to the heavenly presence.

Psalm 24  King James Version (KJV)

Who shall ascend into the hill of the Lord? or who shall stand in his holy place?

He that hath clean hands, and a pure heart; who hath not lifted up his soul unto vanity, nor sworn deceitfully.s

Precious Remedies Against Satan’s Devices by Thomas Brooks.

SATAN'S DEVICES TO DRAW THE SOUL TO SIN [12 devices & their remedies]

1. By presenting the bait & hiding the hook: For remedies, consider that
• we ought to keep at our distance from sin, don’t play with the bait
• sin looks sweet, but tastes bitter
• sin will bring us the greatest sadness
• sin is extremely deceitful & bewitching

2. By painting sin to make it sound or seem good: For remedies, consider that
• sin is never good, no matter how you paint the story
• the more sin has been spun as good, the more dangerous it becomes
• we should compare sin in the moment with how we feel about it later
• sin cost Jesus his life

3. By making excuses for sin & pretending sin isn’t that bad: For remedies, consider that
• sin that seems “small” still brings God’s wrath & judgment
• giving in to “small” sins is a gateway to committing “larger” sins
• it is pathetic to sin against God for earthly gain or comfort
• often there is real danger in the smallest sins
• believers before us chose to suffer greatly rather than commit sin & offend God
• in light of the Truth of God, our soul cannot bear the weight & guilt of sin
• God didn’t spare Jesus wrath over even the “smallest” sins, Jesus drank the dregs

4. By comparing our sin to a great person’s sin, but ignoring their virtue in sorrow & repentance
over sin: For remedies, consider that
• God recorded sins of past believers, but also their repentance as examples for us (i.e.
Paul, David & Hezekiah)
• it’s not a Christian’s job to sin
• God does not disown believers who sin, but He does punish sin severely
• God recorded past believer’s sin to: 1) remove despair over sin’s burden 2)
warnings/guidance

5. By presenting the lie: “Sin as much as you want, God is all mercy!”: For remedies, consider
that
• when God leaves someone alone in sin, it is a sign of His great anger towards them
• God is as just as He is merciful
• taking advantage of His mercy will bring the swift, stinging judgment
• God's general mercy (sustaining life) is over all, His redemptive mercy is confined to
Christians
• God's redemptive mercy is our most powerful argument against temptation & sin 

6. By convincing that repentance is easy & we shouldn’t regret sinning: For remedies, consider
that
• repentance is a gift, a difficult work above our own power
• repentance converts the entirety of a person, from only living to sin to living for God
• repentance is always active; it is a continual act that never ends
• if repentance were easy, fewer would be roaring & crying out in hell
• repentance is just as much an evidence of God’s grace as not sinning is
• Satan tempts that “repentance is easy,” but soon presents our sin as unforgivable &
repentance as impossible

7. By presenting the thought that we can resist failure when walking the line of temptation: For
remedies, consider
• scripture that commands us to avoid temptation & anything remotely evil.
• that overcoming sin is impossible if we don’t avoid temptation
• Christians should avoid temptation as if we are running from hell itself
• Avoiding & resisting temptation is evidence of Christ’s grace

8. By thinking that wicked people have more happiness & a better life than Christians: For
remedies, consider that
• A person’s outward comfort or “blessing” does not represent God’s heart toward them
• nothing provokes God's wrath more than those who take advantage of His goodness and
mercy
• there’s no greater curse than never knowing the pain of God’s correction
• the unrighteous may seem to have honor & riches, but lack the greatest treasure:
redemption
• outwardly they seem to be happy & well off, but inside are unsatisfied & fearful of loss
• God allows them to be raised up & spared affliction for now, but they will soon be
brought low
• God often internally plagues those people we perceive as externally “spared”
• even if the ungodly enjoy a carefree, luxurious, sinful life, God will strictly judge them

9. By presenting us with the discomfort, suffering, and difficulty of living a Christ-centered life:
For remedies, consider that
• all earthly suffering for the Christian will be for their spiritual gain
• all suffering effects the weakest parts of us, allowing His Spirit to remain the strongest
part of us.
• all suffering is momentary whether compared to a lifetime or eternity
• all suffering is used by God in love to refine, sanctify & prepare His people for His return
• it is our honor to measure suffering not by pain or discomfort, but by the glory given to
God
• God doesn’t cause us to suffer, but does purpose our suffering for testing & growth, not
to ruin us
• the suffering given to those who aren’t found in Christ will be far worse than a Christian’s
suffering on Earth

10. By tempting us to compare sins with those who are “worse” than us: For remedies, consider
that 
• to be quick to judge others but not recognize our own sin is hypocrisy
• it is better to compare our internal and external actions with scripture than to compare
ourselves to others
• though we think our sins aren’t as “bad” as others, without our repentance responding to
God’s mercy, we will be judged harshly

11. By presenting lies about the Lord, sin, evil & repentance, that lead us away from Truth: For
remedies, consider that
• proudly holding on to incorrect thoughts & actions is as wrong to God as a wicked life
• scripture calls us to rejoice in the Truth, welcome it & make it a part of us
• those who spread lies about the Truth, will receive no rewards or comfort in judgment
• we need to hate all doctrine that is contrary to scripture, leads to self-righteousness, &
claims good works are as effective in salvation as Christ is
• it is necessary to hold on to the Truth
• it is necessary to pursue humility, accept correction & seek the Truth
• incorrect “truth” steals joy, causes confusion, & produces great evil

12. By leading us to choose the company of the unrighteous: For remedies, consider that
• God has commanded us to not remain in the company of the unrighteous
• unrighteous company infects our hearts, minds, & souls; it’s dangerous
• it is necessary for us to look on the unrighteous with the lens of scripture
• keeping the unrighteous close to us will bring us a burden of guilt & grief 

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  311
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

7 hours ago, Eha said:

When my first week with Father end, whole week or so i did ask questions about everything - life , world, wonders, mysteries, Bible, me and so on, i did start study Bible with Him.
i remember very clear how He did explain me Bible, about quote with stones, altar and why Father told, - dont change stones. 
when we did talk about "come to God as you are", i did remind something, i did wrong.

Father told me - I cant change, what you did. But I can clean you from that sin. DONT TELL ME, WHAT YOU DID, TELL ME - WHO YOU ARE! THAT MEANS "COME AS YOU ARE"

its a big difference. and its truth. it hurt, but it is only way, let Father to clean you - ADMIT TRUTH, NOT ONLY SIN, YOU DID COMMIT.

again my kids were those, who needed that lesson and Holy Spirit did remind me, why i always ask forgiveness, who i am, not only, what i did. i forgot reasons and lesson and how i did get there, as many other things, i know now, but forgot, why..

God's blessings that you deemed us worthy of your precious testimony. I have in my years grown more and more adept at watching what happens in my life and how if I take the time I see God, Father as you say, delivering an opportunity to put his wise teachings into action. 
We can read the Bible all day long but if we do not glean the message there, the instructions there for incorporating those parables, idioms, allegory, into our own lives, we miss the point. And the Bible then serves as just a book. Which is not meant to happen for those who are members of God's church.

Thank you again for sharing.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,224
  • Content Per Day:  3.34
  • Days Won:  30

8 hours ago, Eha said:

Yes, there is a big difference between committing sins and admitting that we are sinners that are totally lost without God.  When I first asked for forgiveness it was for sins, and I truly repented.  But I thought God was just giving me a second chance to try to be good enough to go to heaven.  I didn't understand that God was forgiving me for being a sinner.  It was a few months before I found a Bible I could read and a church that taught me better came a year after that.  Thank you for sharing it.  

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  194
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  03/08/1973

1 hour ago, JoshuasonFlower said:

God's blessings that you deemed us worthy of your precious testimony. I have in my years grown more and more adept at watching what happens in my life and how if I take the time I see God, Father as you say, delivering an opportunity to put his wise teachings into action. 
We can read the Bible all day long but if we do not glean the message there, the instructions there for incorporating those parables, idioms, allegory, into our own lives, we miss the point. And the Bible then serves as just a book. Which is not meant to happen for those who are members of God's church.

Thank you again for sharing.

you may thank Father - He did stand on, that i post it here

thank you for kindness :)

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  311
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

2 hours ago, Eha said:

you may thank Father - He did stand on, that i post it here

thank you for kindness :)

We who are in the hand of Christ and the heart of God recognize when the spirit of truth speaks. I do thank the Father. And I thank God that he sent another member of the universal church his Son began to count as one more among our number. God's blessings to you .

J.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  71
  • Topic Count:  340
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  16,834
  • Content Per Day:  4.74
  • Days Won:  81
  • Birthday:  04/02/2000

17 hours ago, Eha said:

Glory to God! Welcome back!

When i first read this post, the title of the post got me to pause  a bit and my replies were mainly to address the title.  However  the contents of the post are a bit sketchy or obscure and my first intent was to ask, if the OP was having an audible dialogue with God.  I interpreted the post as Father meaning God and not an earthly spiritual leader or someone of that kind, or at lease i hope not.   A post like this is bound to raise questions about the meaning or further explanation of what encounter the OP had and to be specific about the Father spoken about.   Why not just mention God the Father to clear up misconceptions, rather than leaving the reader to wonder off thinking ?????.   Be realistic, as we know also  Catholics also call their priest that name.  So the main question which Yown i think was getting at, is who is the Father the OP is referring to.

YOWN , was correct in asking for clarification of whom the OP was speaking of really, though i would have phrased it slightly different to avoid any unwanted rebukes. 

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  208
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

:sherlock:

Creator God

And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world has been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ: Ephesians 3:9 (American King James Version)

And The Reason For All Of His Creation

"You are worthy, our Lord and God, to receive glory and honor and power, for you created all things, and by your will they were created and have their being." Revelation 4:11 (New International Version)

He's The Head Of His Church

Christ is also the head of the church, which is his body. He is the beginning, supreme over all who rise from the dead. So he is first in everything. Colossians 1:18 (New Living Translation)

And The Judge Overall

For the Father judges no one, but has given all judgment to the Son, that all may honor the Son, just as they honor the Father. Whoever does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who sent him. John 5:22-23 (English Standard Version)

And His Name Is

For none of us lives to himself alone, and none of us dies to himself alone. If we live, we live to the Lord, and if we die, we die to the Lord. So whether we live or die, we belong to the Lord. For this reason Christ died and returned to life, so that He might be the Lord of both the dead and the living.

Why, then, do you judge your brother? Or why do you belittle your brother? For we will all stand before God’s judgment seat. It is written:

“As surely as I live, says the Lord,

every knee will bow before Me;

every tongue will confess to God.”

So then, each of us will give an account of himself to God. Romans 14:7-12 (Berean Study Bible)

Jesus

Children, it is the last hour; and just as you heard that antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have appeared; from this we know that it is the last hour. They went out from us, but they were not really of us; for if they had been of us, they would have remained with us; but they went out, so that it would be shown that they all are not of us.

But you have an anointing from the Holy One, and you all know. I have not written to you because you do not know the truth, but because you do know it, and because no lie is of the truth.

Who is the liar but the one who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, the one who denies the Father and the Son. Whoever denies the Son does not have the Father; the one who confesses the Son has the Father also.

As for you, let that abide in you which you heard from the beginning. If what you heard from the beginning abides in you, you also will abide in the Son and in the Father. 1 John 2:18-24 (New American Standard Bible)

~

:sherlock:

And because you are children, God sent out the Spirit of his Son into our hearts, crying, "Abba, Father." Galatians 4:6 (New Heart English Bible)

Thank You

See that none render evil for evil to any man; but ever follow that which is good towards each other, and towards all men. Always rejoice. 1 Thessalonians 5:15-16 (Douay-Rheims Bible)

My LORD Jesus

Pray without ceasing. In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you. 1 Thessalonians 5:17-18 (American King James Version)

I Am Blessed

We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God-those whom he has called according to his plan. Romans 8:28 (GOD'S WORD® Translation)

~

One Day The Voice Of Accuser Of The Brethren

Then I heard a loud voice speaking in Heaven. It said, "The salvation and the power and the Kingdom of our God have now come, and the sovereignty of His Christ; for the accuser of our brethren has been hurled down--he who, day after day and night after night, was wont to accuse them in the presence of God. Revelation 12:10 ( Weymouth New testament)

Will Be Stomped Out

And the God of peace will quickly crush Satan under your feet. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Romans 16:20 (World English Bible)

Glory~!

I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images. Isaiah 42:8 (Webster Bible Translation)

~

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27 (King James Bible)

Love, Your Brother Joe

~

Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever. Psalms 119:160 (King James Bible)

The Bible contains the mind of God, the state of man, the way of salvation, the doom of sinners, and the happiness of believers. Its doctrines are holy, its precepts are binding, its histories are true, and its decisions are immutable.

Read it to be wise, believe it to be safe, and practice it to be holy. It contains light to direct you, food to support you, and comfort to cheer you.

It is the traveler’s map, the pilgrim’s staff, the pilot’s compass, the soldier’s sword and the Christian’s charter. Here too, Heaven is opened and the gates of Hell disclosed.

Christ is its grand subject, our good its design, and the glory of God its end. It should fill the memory, rule the heart and guide the feet. Read it slowly, frequently and prayerfully.  It is a mine of wealth, a paradise of glory, and a river of pleasure.

It is given you in life, will be opened at the judgment, and be remembered forever. It involves the highest responsibility, rewards the greatest labor, and will condemn all who trifle with its sacred contents.

From The Inside Of My Gideon New Testament