IGNORED

I cant change, what you did. But I can clean you from that sin.

Eha

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Eha

Thanks for sharing with us,I have a suggestion for you-well not really for you Sister ,for everyone.....why not "Be Still & wait on the Lord".....give a person a chance to answer a question someone asks so  they may perceive it their own way & reply,then if it was misunderstood or not stated as it should have been they can communicate without anyones interjections(jumping the gun)    As we can all see,our Brother & Sister simply  had a little difficulty in understanding one another.....both were forgiving of one another & took responsibility for themselves   ....as it should be    We REASON TOGETHER we don't assume what anyone's intent is,we only need "ask"   

King James Bible
So we, being many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another.      Romans 12:5

Many times we must overcome language barriers,not everyone's native tongue is English......a little patience goes a long way....

"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance (patience), kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control."

With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  53
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,371
  • Content Per Day:  0.87
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Yowm said:

Actually it was the way the term 'Father' was being used, not referring to an earthly father but using the term without a pronoun (my Father, our Father etc.,) or without a definite article (the Father sent His Son).

I only became suspicious and worked off a hunch because previously on this forum we had two or three individuals using the same usage that also had some very bizarre doctrines and I thought perhaps this was some kind of sect.

I gave Eha my apologies as I had assumed wrong and it was only a matter of a non native English speaker. Again Eha, my apologies.

Well all this is cleared up now and glad to see everyone in harmony .    Sorry on my part for not portraying your question  correctly .   On the other hand it could have been an earthly figure the way the OP wrote it.   That's under the bridge now and we can get back to ,Ah yes that word SIN and how to deal with it.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  53
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,371
  • Content Per Day:  0.87

2 hours ago, Eha said:

You are right. It is my fault, that brothers get in fight with each other.

In the future i will use "God the Father"

Thank you!

Thanks for your acknowledgement of my observation.  As others have said, since English is not your native language, then we have to be a bit more patient and ask for clarification if we don't quite understand the message or segments of it.  I appreciate your patience with me and others here.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  208
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.18
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

:thumbsup:

Thank You
I Am Blessed

Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. Philippians 2:3 (English Standard Version)

:emot-heartbeat:

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27 (King James Bible)

Love, Your Brother Joe

~

Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever. Psalms 119:160 (King James Bible)

The Bible contains the mind of God, the state of man, the way of salvation, the doom of sinners, and the happiness of believers. Its doctrines are holy, its precepts are binding, its histories are true, and its decisions are immutable.

Read it to be wise, believe it to be safe, and practice it to be holy. It contains light to direct you, food to support you, and comfort to cheer you.

It is the traveler’s map, the pilgrim’s staff, the pilot’s compass, the soldier’s sword and the Christian’s charter. Here too, Heaven is opened and the gates of Hell disclosed.

Christ is its grand subject, our good its design, and the glory of God its end. It should fill the memory, rule the heart and guide the feet. Read it slowly, frequently and prayerfully.  It is a mine of wealth, a paradise of glory, and a river of pleasure.

It is given you in life, will be opened at the judgment, and be remembered forever. It involves the highest responsibility, rewards the greatest labor, and will condemn all who trifle with its sacred contents.

From The Inside Of My Gideon New Testament

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  626
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

I read through this whole conversation and I believe that in the end it was handled very well. I had the same question as Yowm and would have asked it if he hadn't. We all have to remember that were are communicating with text. This means we can't just assume that we understand something. Asking for clarification is not wrong as one poster on this forum has argued against. There are different nationalities, backgrounds, etc that are on this forum. There are language barriers present as well. 

Word usage is very important when using text as a form of communication. But I am glad that it all worked out and the OP was willing to change the way she said things to make it more understandable. This is a great example of believer working things out verses getting angry and causing commotions in the forums. I rather enjoyed the final response and was encouraged by it. Thanks all for being civil. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

On 4/21/2017 at 5:57 AM, Eha said:

God - "I cant change, what you did. But I can clean you from that sin."

When my first week with Father end, whole week or so i did ask questions about everything - life , world, wonders, mysteries, Bible, me and so on, i did start study Bible with Him.
i remember very clear how He did explain me Bible, about quote with stones, altar and why Father told, - dont change stones. 
but just lately i did remember, what did happen after.
when we did talk about "come to God as you are", i did remind something, i did wrong.

when i told Father - forgive me , that i did it wrong.
Father told me - I cant change, what you did. But I can clean you from that sin. DONT TELL ME, WHAT YOU DID, TELL ME - WHO YOU ARE! THAT MEANS "COME AS YOU ARE"

its a big difference. its easy to say - oh! sorry i did stole yours bag!
but try to say - forgive me, im a thief, i did stole yours bag.

its a big difference. and its truth. it hurt, but it is only way, let Father to clean you - ADMIT TRUTH, NOT ONLY SIN, YOU DID COMMIT.

again my kids were those, who needed that lesson and Holy Spirit did remind me, why i always ask forgiveness, who i am, not only, what i did. i forgot reasons and lesson and how i did get there, as many other things, i know now, but forgot, why..

i am glad, Holy Spirit did remind me that lesson. and i am glad i can share it. 

Thank you for sharing this, Eha. 

I assume you don't want us to know what country you are from, but I have to be honest, I really enjoy seeing where everybody is from- be it a different state or country. And I really get excited when I see I'm fellowshipping with people other than Americans.  Don't get me wrong, I love my country and the people in it, but when I see I'm communicating with an Aussie for example, big smile goes up. 

Soooooooooooo, if ever you feel led to share your country, I'm all ears. If not, that's cool too. 

Cheers from southern USA,

spock