• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

4 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Impute:

λογίζομαι. impf. ἐλογιζόμην; 1aor. mid. ἐλογισάμην; 1aor. pass. ἐλογίσθην; 1fut. λογισθήσομαι; from a basic meaning think according to logical rules; (1) as an objective reckoning; (a) as keeping a mental record take into account, keep in mind, count (up) (1C 13.5); (b) charge or credit to someone's account, reckon to (RO 4.11); (2) as the result of an objective evaluation consider, look on as, regard as (AC 19.27); (3) as a subjective act of thought have in mind, ponder, think (about) (1C 13.11); (4) as the result of a subjective evaluation have an opinion, think, believe; followed by ὅτι (that) (RO 8.18); followed by the accusative and an infinitive (RO 3.28) -ANLEX

Like I said, this doctrine is not a big deal with me, so I will probably just watch and read the debate. I see different translations of that 2 Cor 5:21 verse. Here is one that I probably relied on:

"For God made Christ, who never sinned, to be the offering for our sin, so that we could be made right with God through Christ."

i know the Word does say "in Christ there is no sin"  so I guess the issue is, does that imply for all time, forever, or does it only imply while he was living up to his death, and then all of mankinds sin were PUT on him.  I can't be dogmatic about this and like I said, it does not push a hot button for me. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  475
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,556
  • Content Per Day:  2.29
  • Days Won:  9

Spock I will be attending the next counsel meeting with all the leading cardinals and the Pope himself of course. I will bring up charges in your name. And the next Inquisition will be held were you can recant. If you do not recant then the Cardinals will determine the outcome of your foolishness.  You may recant on worthy .

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  311
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

10 hours ago, Jeff2 said:

If someone cannot read plain English, their post should be removed.

I don't think that is likely to happen here when personal attacks on an entire denomination of Christians is within the rules of Christian ethics, a minor deficiency like not knowing the English language or failing in functional literacy would not be an issue either.

18 hours ago, Davida said:

Ok well, that article is full of complete nonsense, imo, it is a blogger with no name on it or credentials. LOL! ironic name as I do not think they know how to rightly "divide the word".   They don't believe in the Trinity, nor that Christians go to heaven...etc...  They don't state their Faith or Christian beliefs, but they've written many pages lifting up their own strange opinions - groovy for them, but I'll just stick with what the BIBLE says. And naming a bunch of famous Bible teachers that they slander & call "ungodly". Sorry but how can I agree with that? They don't identify what issue they take with any of these people individually.  

You laugh a lot over very serious issues . Is it a difficulty for you to delete the article URL and just go to the www.wayloflife page to find you're wrong in your criticism of whom is the author? http://www.dividingword.net/

I don't think you are able to judge .
Chuck Swindoll has long been known to be a false teacher. https://www.wayoflife.org/search/search.php?zoom_query=chuck+swindoll

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/wolves_in_sheep's_clothing.htm

20 hours ago, Jeff2 said:

Great and accurate article! Gnostics don't like being called Gnostics. The source of their belief is not grounded in Scripture, but Gnostic philosophy.

If they can't find it in Scripture, it likely came from "somewhere" outside of Scripture!

I think what is at work in this thread and the other that exposes the false teacher and online terrorist of children , J.D Hall, are Gnostic's , and reformed Calvinists.

Tell me, in all your years have you ever seen a campaign of attack like what is transpiring in this particular area of the forums? Assaults on denominations and all under the header of one member and his very similar sounding accounts.

Just like the wolf in sheeps clothing J.D. Hall. Who I personally believe is here carrying on his assailant personality as he does with his personal blog. What is concerning to people I associate with in a Bible study group and have linked this very board to so they could give their feedback to me in private is, how this community appears because this kind of assault is ongoing.  This as we understood it was to be an outreach site. The image it delivers in this particular area is anything but.

4 minutes ago, Davida said:

Thanks but it is you who gets personal.

False witness.

While the fallen example afforded the accounts of those guilty of slandering entire denomination population remain published.

• Group:  Royal Member

20 minutes ago, JoshuasonFlower said:

I don't think that is likely to happen here when personal attacks on an entire denomination of Christians is within the rules of Christian ethics, a minor deficiency like not knowing the English language or failing in functional literacy would not be an issue either.

You laugh a lot over very serious issues . Is it a difficulty for you to delete the article URL and just go to the www.wayloflife page to find you're wrong in your criticism of whom is the author? http://www.dividingword.net/

Chuck Swindoll has long been known to be a false teacher. https://www.wayoflife.org/search/search.php?zoom_query=chuck+swindoll

Your second link cited a lot of false prophets including the Roman Catholic Church.  You are aware of that, yes?  Am I to take it that you give an "amen" to the entire contents of that link? 

3 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Here, this helped mine...

exc.jpg

Thanks for looking out for davida, yowm.  

I think Joshua is having a bad day today. He seems to be angry more than usual. Did you see that second link accusing everyone from John McArthur to the RCC as being false witnesses, so don't take it personal. 

3 hours ago, Yowm said:

Our sin put UPON Him is different than saying our sin was put IN Him. I would hold to the first.

I agree one hundred percent. 

33 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Oh yes along with C.S. Lewis and Martin Luther.

I love CS Lewis too!!!!!!!!!!!  

Hey Yowm, did you notice if my name (Spock) was on that list? :)

Maybe my "live long and prosper" mantra is too liberal. 

2 hours ago, JoshuasonFlower said:

I don't get you. Before you stated a lot of good things in your posts. Now you bring up well d know bible teachers and Pastor's and and accuse them of being false. What is your biblical view ? Do you believe in the triune God ? What about the finish work of Christ ?