• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

On 26/04/2017 at 5:03 AM, Heb 13:8 said:

Hi Sister, thank you. Well, I do believe Rev 21:2 is symbolic because the bride will already be on earth during the 1000 years.

Greetings Heb 13:8

Revelation 21:1   And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

Revelation 21:2   And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

Please consider this, it says that NJ will come down after the new heaven and new earth is made.  So this is after the 1000 yrs, and after the wicked are all gone, and....death and hell is gone, .....and after the heaven and the earth is melted..

Only then we have all the saints assembled together, combined from the first and second resurrections presented by the Lamb unto God, all clean and white.  All are spirit now, made perfect.

The bride is that city, complete.  The whole governing system and it's inhabitants are one.  This is because of the Lamb, as he is the Word of God, and the citizens converted because of THE WORD of GOD, whom ruled them all and gave entrance to the city through his laws and commandments which are truth. 

They are all standing in the Lamb (in his Word), and the Lamb is in God, so all in God now. 

So the "city" is complete, all in harmony, everyone obeyed, and the laws were righteous.  This is the big, big day, the massive rejoicing.  The day when all are brought together as one.  The finale.

This is how God wants us to be one with him,...one with his Word, his city...to make it a part of us, and fill us.

When the "city" is fully cleaned up and righteousness has come to the full, then she can be presented to God as "a whole" adorned....as a bride wearing white, all stains removed.

We can't split the bride up.  There is only one big big day.  The first resurrection is big, yes, but there are more to come into the kingdom and be converted during the 1000 yrs.  The job is not finished yet.

I know this sounds strange, because we've been made to believe that the bride is us, but it is clear in Revelations, when John is shown the Lambs wife, he shows him the city, New Jerusalem, ...it's the whole lot combined, the head of the city, the laws of the city, and it's citizens all working in perfect harmony to receive salvation through the Lamb of God who called them all into that city (that realm)

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  1,533
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  1

10 hours ago, Sister said:

The bride is that city, complete.  The whole governing system and it's inhabitants are one.  This is because of the Lamb, as he is the Word of God, and the citizens converted because of THE WORD of GOD, whom ruled them all and gave entrance to the city through his laws and commandments which are truth. 

I can agree with this. What I can't agree with is that the NJ is a literal material building. The "building" is the body of Christ. The building is spiritual.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,458
  • Content Per Day:  2.70

On 4/23/2017 at 11:19 PM, Heb 13:8 said:

The width, height and length of the symbolic New Jerusalem is 375 miles.

Israel is only.. https://www.google.com/#q=israel+miles+long

Here's something to ponder, an alternate view? There's only two geometric shapes that would conform to the dimensions of the New Jerusalem given in the Bible, and require a corner stone. A cube or a triangle. 

I'd bet my bippy the Egyptians didn't build the Great Pyramid at Giza. The preponderance of the evidence, in my opinion, is the Great Pyramid predates Noah's flood. Just as the Ark of the Covenant here on earth was a type of the actual Ark in heaven, I think the Great Pyramid is symbolic and a representation of the New Jerusalem possibly.

The Egyptians worshipped everything from chimeras to dung beetles. Everything, and I mean everything they built had hieroglyphics and images of their gods. The only exception being the Great Pyramid, which had zero hieroglyphics or images, clean as a whistle, why? I could continue on how the chambers and paths represent Biblical types / symbols and the knowledge of pi during construction and the mathematical perfection of the design. I think the Great Pyramid was the original and the others copies and/or imitations, evidenced by the inferiority of the other pyramid's. But it's just a conclusion I personally reached.

There is a minority of Biblical scholars that suspect Enoch constructed it under God's direction. It's interesting to think about the symbolism and typology associated with Enoch and the Great Pyramid. A good book to read on the subject is "The Great Pyramid", by Dr. Noah Hutchings.  

6 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

Here's something to ponder, an alternate view? There's only two geometric shapes that would conform to the dimensions of the New Jerusalem given in the Bible, and require a corner stone. A cube or a triangle. 

I'd bet my bippy the Egyptians didn't build the Great Pyramid at Giza. The preponderance of the evidence, in my opinion, is the Great Pyramid predates Noah's flood. Just as the Ark of the Covenant here on earth was a type of the actual Ark in heaven, I think the Great Pyramid is symbolic and a representation of the New Jerusalem possibly.

The Egyptians worshipped everything from chimeras to dung beetles. Everything, and I mean everything they built had hieroglyphics and images of their gods. The only exception being the Great Pyramid, which had zero hieroglyphics or images, clean as a whistle, why? I could continue on how the chambers and paths represent Biblical types / symbols and the knowledge of pi during construction and the mathematical perfection of the design. I think the Great Pyramid was the original and the others copies and/or imitations, evidenced by the inferiority of the other pyramid's. But it's just a conclusion I personally reached.

There is a minority of Biblical scholars that suspect Enoch constructed it under God's direction. It's interesting to think about the symbolism and typology associated with Enoch and the Great Pyramid. A good book to read on the subject is "The Great Pyramid", by Dr. Noah Hutchings.  

Would you rather inherit a cube shaped building, or...the earth. Matt 5:5. Scripture says we inherit the New Earth.

6 hours ago, Heb 13:8 said:

I can agree with this. What I can't agree with is that the NJ is a literal material building. The "building" is the body of Christ. The building is spiritual.

Hi Heb 13:8

Yes, absolutely, the city is spiritual! John saw that city in it's full glory finished, after the 1000 yrs.

So the city that will be established before this on the earth when Christ returns in Jerusalem, I agree we won't see coming down as a physical building.

This one on earth will be restored and repaired by the inhabitants, with the Lord and the saints overseeing them.  First the laws will be established, , then the rebuilding will start physically.  All the work of their hands will be blessed.

Isaiah 61:2   To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn;

Isaiah 61:3   To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified.

Isaiah 61:4   And they shall build the old wastes, they shall raise up the former desolations, and they shall repair the waste cities, the desolations of many generations.

Isaiah 61:5   And strangers shall stand and feed your flocks, and the sons of the alien shall be your plowmen and your vinedressers.

Isaiah 65:21   And they shall build houses, and inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, and eat the fruit of them.

Isaiah 65:22   They shall not build, and another inhabit; they shall not plant, and another eat: for as the days of a tree are the days of my people, and mine elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands.

Ezekiel 28:26   And they shall dwell safely therein, and shall build houses, and plant vineyards; yea, they shall dwell with confidence, when I have executed judgments upon all those that despise them round about them; and they shall know that I am the LORD their God.

Amos 9:14   And I will bring again the captivity of my people of Israel, and they shall build the waste cities, and inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, and drink the wine thereof; they shall also make gardens, and eat the fruit of them.

Amos 9:15   And I will plant them upon their land, and they shall no more be pulled up out of their land which I have given them, saith the LORD thy God.

24 minutes ago, Sister said:

Isaiah 65:21   And they shall build houses, and inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, and eat the fruit of them.

I don't know the first thing about building a house or planting a vineyard. :cool:

On 28/04/2017 at 8:08 AM, Heb 13:8 said:

I don't know the first thing about building a house or planting a vineyard. :cool:

Hi Heb 13:8

Lol.

I get what you are saying now.  If the whole NJ is spiritual, then the boundaries are spiritual also.  Yes that makes sense.  What I was trying to show you is that the NJ, the bride, the City, is what John was shown in her full glory.  We are living in that city now, spiritually, and out of all men called, God has already chosen from the beginning who will be a part of this glory, this city.  Those who are yet to come in, during the 1000 yrs, are in the plans/design of this city also, for they too are chosen by God from the beginning. 

So if we are part of this city, then those foundations, and invisible walls, that provide protection is given to us no matter where we live, and the parameters of that city apply to all who are in her, her subjects, past, present and future.  And this city's measurements are her people in total.

So can this apply to the 1000 yrs kingdom on earth as it's parameters being physical?  The measurements work out around 2,220km square.  We can check this out by comparing where God led Abraham steps.  God lead Abraham to walk around the whole parameter of the kingdom's boundaries.  I will have to search for the scripture.  And if that comes close then that can give us an indication if it also applies to a physical boundary.  But the height, and like I said before is not to keep the unclean men out, but the unclean spirits, for they will not be locked away for a thousand years with Satan, but remain on this earth (but without dominion).  They are absolutely barred, from the headquarters of where the truth is coming out from, and cannot tamper the truth again.

What you are saying does make sense brother, and I am sorry to be slow on the mark, but if we put it all together what we have both learned, then maybe we can get a deeper understanding if this city has spiritual and physical elements to it's parameters regarding the 1000 yr reign.

2 hours ago, Sister said:

What you are saying does make sense brother, and I am sorry to be slow on the mark, but if we put it all together what we have both learned, then maybe we can get a deeper understanding if this city has spiritual and physical elements to it's parameters regarding the 1000 yr reign.

Thank you Sister,

If you ask what heaven or (God's dwelling) will be like, scripture doesn't really go into detail. It also doesn't go much into detail in the 1000 yr reign.

Also, if you have any questions about 9/23/17, feel free to ask here.. https://www.worthychristianforums.com/topic/206384-92317-rev-125-x-etc/

Time is very short. God Bless. :)

Rev 21:3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Look! God’s dwelling place is now among the people, and he will dwell with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. 

skéné: a tent
Original Word: σκηνή, ῆς, ἡ
Part of Speech: Noun, Feminine
Transliteration: skéné
Phonetic Spelling: (skay-nay')
Short Definition: a tent, tabernacle
Definition: a tent, booth, tabernacle, abode, dwelling, mansion, habitation.