• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  364
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  0

8 hours ago, Denadii said:

Ah....I'm afraid you do not understand time.   What He did for us, was to pay the price of sin.  To pay a debt is not suicide.  Come to think of it, Horse, He did not do it outside of time.  He entered time when He did, to do the deed of paying for that sin.   It was inside of time that the debt was paid, because it was inside of time that the sin was done.   He had to do it inside of time.  He did NOT commit suicide.  He offered his life for yours.  Suicide is killing yourself

Here suicide is the intentional taking of one's own life, the destruction of one's own interests or prospects    Jesus did not take His own life, and He certainly does have the same interests and prospects He had before our sin brought Him to the cross.

God does not change Malachi 3:6 , we can disagreee or agree but most important is if you believe in him , even Paul and Barnabas first two evangelists separated because of different world views so i see no problem if you don't want to believe it , but that's my opinian and i stand with it .

About Jesus taking his own life , you need to understand that when Jesus was on  cross he gave up his ghost willingly Luke 23:46 , thats why his bones were not broken , because he died too early . People who were crucified usually had to suffer much longer and even for whole day so soldiers often broke thier legs so they can't pull themselfes up to take breath and would die of  suffocation rather than bleeding , thats why that roman soldier was angry at him because he gave up ghost too early and stab him with spear into his side insteed of breaking his legs .

Also God was happy to pour his wrath on Jesus who was made sin for us 2 Corinthians 5:21 , so Jesus Himself pour wrath on Himself.

Isaiah 53:10

Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand.

He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.

Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.

Notice that there is "he hath poured out his soul unto death"  he himself did it .

Edited by Amazing Horse