IGNORED

Do Christians that commit suicide go to heaven

Starlight77

13 minutes ago, Churchmouse said:

Christ died for those who believed in him, not all of humanity. He died to give all humanity a chance to believe in him and therein lies the key. It is kind of ridiculous to think that people who end their lives believe in him, because of the fact that God is our only hope and If they've lost all hope then they've lost God.

You should probably research mental illness, trauma, and suicide and maybe not have such judgmental opinions on people who're truly ill and suffering.  

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,216
  • Content Per Day:  0.81
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/02/1958

6 minutes ago, Wolf Bridges said:

Jesus died for everyone

• John 1:29, "The next day he saw Jesus coming to him, and said, 'Behold, the Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world!'"
  • John 3:16, "For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have eternal life."
  • John 4:42, "and they were saying to the woman, 'It is no longer because of what you said that we believe, for we have heard for ourselves and know that this One is indeed the Savior of the world.'"
  • 1 Tim. 4:10, "For it is for this we labor and strive, because we have fixed our hope on the living God, who is the Savior of all men, especially of believers."
  • 1 John 2:2, "and He Himself is the propitiation for our sins; and not for ours only, but also for those of the whole world."
  • 1 John 4:14, "And we have beheld and bear witness that the Father has sent the Son to be the Savior of the world."Did Jesus die for everyone? My Calvinist friends say no.

Did Jesus die for everyone? My Calvinist friends say no.

Jesus died to atone for the sins of the world, but the end game is for those who believed in him .  If they don't believe in him they will end up where they would have if he had done nothing.  I couldn't give a tinker for what a Calvinist says.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  349
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  2

I'll pray for the release of the hostility that holds you captive. 

6 minutes ago, Allroses48 said:

You should probably research mental illness, trauma, and suicide and maybe not have such judgmental opinions on people who're truly ill and suffering.  

I am not being Judgmental, so don't throw that garbage at me.  Mental illness is a thing that Satan introduced into the world and God can work miracles either through people, through medicine and through his own power.

9 minutes ago, Churchmouse said:

I am not being Judgmental, so don't throw that garbage at me.  Mental illness is a thing that Satan introduced into the world and God can work miracles either through people, through medicine and through his own power.

Actually you're being judgmental for sure. When you say stuff like people who're committing suicide don't  believe in God and God won't save them etc. You've no idea how seriously ill they are and how incredibly imbalanced their brain chemistry is in that moment nor what led them to that decision.  Mental illness isn't Satan induced, it's simple chemical imbalances, physical illnesses and responses to trauma. Not every illness has Satan's stamp on it and certainly not mental illness. Yes you do need to do your research and stop judging the suicidal. You don't know what absolute torture they go through in their minds.

Edited by Allroses48

1 minute ago, Wolf Bridges said:

I'll pray for the release of the hostility that holds you captive. 

I prey ever day that the bleeding hearts that infest the body of Christ and dismiss and make excuses for those who reject the demands of our Lord and savior.  I have no hostility, I just know when to stand my ground against those who would weaken the resolve of other Christians because they believe that their own brand of compassion equates to God's

1 minute ago, Allroses48 said:

Actually you're being judgmental for sure. When you say stuff like people who're committing suicide don't  believe in God and God won't save them etc. You've no idea how seriously ill they are and how incredibly imbalanced their brain chemistry is in that moment not for you know what led them to that decision.  Mental illness isn't Satan induced, it's simple chemical imbalances, physical illnesses and responses to trauma. Not every illness has Satan's stamp on it and certainly not mental illness. Yes you do need to do your research and stop judging the suicidal. You don't know what absolute torture they go through in their minds.

I have already covered this. Your evaluation is your own.

1 minute ago, Churchmouse said:

I prey ever day that the bleeding hearts that infest the body of Christ and dismiss and make excuses for those who reject the demands of our Lord and savior.  I have no hostility, I just know when to stand my ground against those who would weaken the resolve of other Christians because they believe that their own brand of compassion equates to God's

It's called compassion, empathy and love....You know what Christ has for the least of these. 

1 minute ago, Churchmouse said:

I have already covered this. Your evaluation is your own.

You've not covered anything and it's not an evaluation. I presented facts regarding real people who're mentally ill that committed suicide. Science and biochemistry of the brain. Please do research and never go up to a mentally ill suicidal person with that attitude. 

2 minutes ago, Allroses48 said:

It's called compassion, empathy and love....You know what Christ has for the least of these. 

Stop trying to abuse the scriptures by making them to conform to your meanings. As I have stated, human understanding of compassion is far beneath God's. If these people or those who loved them would have reached out to God then such things would have not happened.  God is love and God is hope but his love and hope are far above anything that we can understand. To use his scripture to fit human understanding is to place a chandelier in an outhouse.