• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  311
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

7 hours ago, Davida said:

What happened to women just telling men off when they received on wanted advances?  rather then all this I'm going to ruin you in this city type of vengeance?

Money.

Or, it could be that there's someone behind this now that three women have achieved the resignations or firing of top people at Fox. And whomever could be behind this house cleaning is now targeting Hannity. I hope he does fight back.
I know someone who works for State government. And they said they couldn't believe how easy it was to lose their job for the simplest things said. Innocent things. Like complimenting someone can be reported as sexual harassment. And in a zero tolerance work environment that's all it takes to lose a job.

It's a shame we've come to this in this country. It's even happening among students on University and College campus.

George Carlin once said, Political Correctness is Fascism cloaked as manners.

I think he was on to something more than 20 years ago.

1 hour ago, missmuffet said:

That all depends.

That's true.

I knew a woman who worked for a company for over 20 years. A coworker she'd known for near as long reported her to HR because she complimented the nose job the woman had received during her vacation. The profile unmistakably altered and making the woman look like a whole other person. The simple compliment this woman gave caused her to be called to Human Resources after she'd received an alert on her screen to report.

There were no questions asked. No clarification of intent, meaning yes, it was a simple compliment. And if the lady in question didn't appreciate compliments to the nose she herself didn't like enough to keep surgically unaltered, why is anyone being punished for a remark typically intended to boost self esteem?

Instead, the woman was given an ultimatum. Resign of her own accord, clean out her desk, and the sexual harassment allegation wouldn't appear on her record so as to appear in background check as she sought other employment. Or, refuse and be fired and have it appear. Along with the fact she was fired for same sex sexual harassment.

Guess which option she chose?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,216
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Birthday:  04/02/1958

7 hours ago, Davida said:

What happened to women just telling men off when they received on wanted advances?  rather then all this I'm going to ruin you in this city type of vengeance?

I would think that there would be a HR department that should be advised of these allegations and a paper trail of reports that are needed to qualify as sexual harassment.  I don't think anyone deserves to be continually harassed by others just because they are female. How would any man here like to be hit on by a gay person who has authority over you and is guaranteed that nothing will be done about it because the company you work for is afraid of being drawn through the ringers by the ACLU and the gay community.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,064
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, JoshuasonFlower said:

I knew a woman who worked for a company for over 20 years. A coworker she'd known for near as long reported her to HR because she complimented the nose job the woman had received during her vacation. The profile unmistakably altered and making the woman look like a whole other person. The simple compliment this woman gave caused her to be called to Human Resources after she'd received an alert on her screen to report.

There were no questions asked. No clarification of intent, meaning yes, it was a simple compliment. And if the lady in question didn't appreciate compliments to the nose she herself didn't like enough to keep surgically unaltered, why is anyone being punished for a remark typically intended to boost self esteem?

Instead, the woman was given an ultimatum. Resign of her own accord, clean out her desk, and the sexual harassment allegation wouldn't appear on her record so as to appear in background check as she sought other employment. Or, refuse and be fired and have it appear. Along with the fact she was fired for same sex sexual harassment.

I would have chosen a really good attorney...    

3 minutes ago, other one said:

I would have chosen a really good attorney...    

Amen! As would I.

That's the only way to curtail this nonsense. Fight rather than concede.

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.69
  • Days Won:  25

45 minutes ago, JoshuasonFlower said:

There is no way this took place, someone is pulling your leg.  

There are distinct and very specific steps taken when an harassment claim is made.  These steps vary little from company to company.   The process WalMart uses is almost identical to that of the Fed Govt. 

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.69
  • Days Won:  25

41 minutes ago, Churchmouse said:

I would think that there would be a HR department that should be advised of these allegations and a paper trail of reports that are needed to qualify as sexual harassment.  I don't think anyone deserves to be continually harassed by others just because they are female. How would any man here like to be hit on by a gay person who has authority over you and is guaranteed that nothing will be done about it because the company you work for is afraid of being drawn through the ringers by the ACLU and the gay community.

There are very specific steps that are taken when an allegation is made.  They are not taken lightly and they are not taken as fact.  That goes for gay people as well.  An Assistant manger under me when I was with WalMart was gay and did just that.  After the investigation he was gone, but it was not a he said-he said, there were witnesses and WalMart has cameras just about everywhere but the bathroom.

On 4/24/2017 at 9:24 PM, Running Gator said:

There is no way this took place, someone is pulling your leg.  

There are distinct and very specific steps taken when an harassment claim is made.  These steps vary little from company to company.   The process WalMart uses is almost identical to that of the Fed Govt. 

My dear sir, the person I was referring to did not work for WalMart. You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about in matters of this very real true life occurrence.  Please stop.