• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

8 hours ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

I think it's time for the Saudi family to foot the cost of the UN.  The UN only speaks for the Arab/Muslim interests.  The UN has a not so hidden agenda.

On I would not agree with that.    the parts like UNISCO and the like are run by new agers who are sold out to the new age religion that looks to the same Alice Bailey that the Nazi's looked to for spiritual guidance and they are not working for Islam, they are working for the devil and many of them don't mind telling you so when you get inside thier groups.

Islam is a tool for the New World Order and in time will be put in it's place by them.

They may well let them kill half of us getting world conditions to the place they want them before they do so, but Islam will never rule the world

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,054
  • Content Per Day:  15.41
  • Days Won:  0

5 minutes ago, other one said:

On I would not agree with that.    the parts like UNISCO and the like are run by new agers who are sold out to the new age religion that looks to the same Alice Bailey that the Nazi's looked to for spiritual guidance and they are not working for Islam, they are working for the devil and many of them don't mind telling you so when you get inside thier groups.

Muslims will never be the One World Religion.  It doesn't match prophecy.  If the New Age Movement infiltrates the RCC to a greater extent, I can see a pathway.  Roman Catholics have a very fluid belief system.  But what orthodox Jew would ever follow the RCC or a Muslim belief system?  They rejected both as the religions were spawned.

1 hour ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

Muslims will never be the One World Religion.  It doesn't match prophecy.  If the New Age Movement infiltrates the RCC to a greater extent, I can see a pathway.  Roman Catholics have a very fluid belief system.  But what orthodox Jew would ever follow the RCC or a Muslim belief system?  They rejected both as the religions were spawned.

I personally think we need to wait until November or December and see what comes to pass.  There are things I am looking to happen that are out of the normal things.....   I do really think the Spiritual world is about to open up for things to come creeping out at us.  I don't discuss them here for it takes a really long background to understand where it's coming from