• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.32
  • Days Won:  67

On 4/25/2017 at 11:09 PM, warrior12 said:

Ok. Symbolic reference i can see, but to what reference.   Cause other 10 horns  are going to destroy this woman.

1 Corinthians 10King James Version (KJV)

25 Whatsoever is sold in the shambles, that eat, asking no question for conscience sake:

26 For the earth is the Lord's, and the fulness thereof.

27 If any of them that believe not bid you to a feast, and ye be disposed to go; whatsoever is set before you, eat, asking no question for conscience sake.

Hello warrior,

You'll have to forgive me, I just had surgery yesterday and apparently am having issues properly putting my thoughts into words.  Disregard my original post and I will rejoin the discussion when I am more clear minded.

God bless.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  2,371
  • Content Per Day:  0.87
  • Days Won:  0

7 hours ago, wingnut- said:

Hello warrior,

You'll have to forgive me, I just had surgery yesterday and apparently am having issues properly putting my thoughts into words.  Disregard my original post and I will rejoin the discussion when I am more clear minded.

God bless.

Hi wingnut.   I pray that your recovery goes well and speedy.  Don't have to worry about anything as to your replies as i am as in much of thought pattern as anyone else.   With this topic, their are many views and  there is absolutely nothing wrong in putting forth your views as long as it is done with respect for others.   Thanks for your humble reply.   

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,040
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

On 4/24/2017 at 9:27 PM, warrior12 said:

Revelation 17 gives a description of Mystery Babylon the great with her goldern cup and who the kings of the earth committed fornication and the inhabitants of the earth got drunk of the wine of her fornication. 

When did she appear in history and is she doing the above today.   Well, i think it is obvious she is in the world today as she would be destroyed in the end time scenario.  But how are the kings committing fornication and how are the inhabitants getting drunk with the wine of her fornication.   Is is spiritual seduction, lust for worldly goods and treasures or others.   what are your thoughts and some examples. 

I have a thread up in this very forum (Eschatology) called Babylon the Harlot and the Seven Headed Beast Explained...so I will not go into great detail, as it is below or on the second page, but in short the Harlot is ALL FALSE RELIGION and Babylon is ALL FALSE GOVERNMENT.

The Harlot (False Religion) rides the Seven Headed Beast (False Gov.) and they are co-mingled until the KINGS kill the Harlot in Rev. 17:16 which really happens in Rev. ch. 6.........Rev. 16:19 is the End of Babylon.  Rev. 17 and 18 are enhanced retellings of things that have past. 

The Holy Spirit was seen as NEW WINE, so the Harlot making the Kings drunk with her Fornication means she is filling them with the spirit of false gods or demon spirits....She made them drunk with EVIL. 

EDIT: The Kings kill the Harlot because Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism can not co-exist with the Anti-Christ/BEAST because he demands to be worshiped as the ONLY GOD !! He also kills Christians and all who will not bow down unto him.

Edited by Revelation Man

3 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

The Holy Spirit was seen as NEW WINE, so the Harlot making the Kings drunk with her Fornication means sh is filling them with the spirit of false gods or demon spirits....She made them drunk with EVIL. 

Revelation man. Thanks for your input.   So you are saying then, that this harlot that has been in existence from ???   has and still making the Kings of the earth and the INHABITANS spiritually drunk with her spiritual wine.  I totally agree with this if i am interpreting your statement.    My question then is has this been taking place even when America was a prospering nation and no debt ect.   This harlot was still fornicating with the Kings of the earth world wide.  Would Christians be tempted or seduced to drink and taste of her cup too ?.

I guess, i am  trying to get a bit of the history of Mystery Babylon and how she came to  be.  We see how her end will be.    She is then i suppose like a branch of satan hierarchy kingdom of evil and she has a specific role.  This role is important for the living Christian as  we are to be aware of her schemes and intended traps.    I think most people would think of her as an end time entity rather that an existing one.   So need to learn more of the intricacies of her cleverness and subtle worldly affairs that she is involved with, if she so exists today.    Anybody who can shed more light, please do so.

I think i have read and replied to your post on the subject.   This post is more on shedding light on how Mystery Babylon is in operation today and what role she is playing in everyday life here .  No one knows for sure the very end time, but most Christians seem to think it is not far off, how far off is that ???.

Edited by warrior12

22 hours ago, eileenhat said:

Read somewhere how keeping prices of oil low and it's production high, has resulted in exploding third world populations (who follow satan/pagan ways).

It is a fact that with the discovery of oil and mechanization that world populations has been allowed to increase due to the raw horsepower and byproducts oil has enabled man to expand into frontiers and conquer even the deep sea.   The last part of your statement can also be attributed to first world countries  following satan/pagan ways as even in North America and Europe, the so called advanced nations, they have adopted humanism and Darwin theories.    Mystery Babylon practice is worldwide and the industrial producing countries are more prominent in displaying here traits, especially the banking and commerce sector.   But the Buying and selling of goods in general for profit and gain is worldwide and Mystery Babylon is involved in those transactions with her seducing and spiritual fornication.   It is powerful and overwhelming sensations to the senses and the merchants of the earth are well entangled in her web.    

Trade and commerce is intensifying and monetary policies are being tightly regulated and controlled.   You are now almost forced to trade in the form of buying the stocks and other type of equities as traditional banking and saving cannot meet you or your children future security.   We as believers trust in God for providing ect, but the facts of our world today are getting more complex and surviving without having the skills to  compete will leave many vulnerable. 

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,040
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

15 hours ago, warrior12 said:

Revelation man. Thanks for your input.   So you are saying then, that this harlot that has been in existence from ???

Well ALL FALSE RELIGION means she been around since the beginning basically. She has the blood of the Saints and Martyrs on her hands. It's basically the Spirit of THE WORLD that hates God vs. the Spirit of God.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.57

Mystery Babylon the Great is described by the Lord in Revelation's unfolding

He speaks of the entire lost world at the time of the end at the beginning of the coming tribulation period

He speaks of these things from the beginning [Genesis 11:1-9] just after the Noahic flood

His ultimate dealing with this human behavior will bring it all to an ending .... and He will rule the earth for 1000 years just after [Revelation 20:4]  

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  1,028
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  1

All false religion can be traced back to Babylon. It started at Babel with Nimrod marrying the cult leader Symeromus(sp) and gaining full rain over the people. After he gained all power he got rid of the woman. Same imagery as in Revelation of the beast devouring the woman.

Babylon is all these things combined, political, economic and religious. Babylon the great, just greater than anything we have seen. 

The woman though is the apostate church that the beast will use to gain power and in turn for the church to have or maintain relevancy and a false sense of authority.  It's a political and economic move for both parties.

Just as in Jeremiah warning the people about Idolatry, the false gods of other religions, fornication, killing the babies, ignoring truth which is the meaning of the belt he wore and then barried  by  babylon, the eufreties river. and then went back and got it, it was worthless. They ignored the word of God, truth, long enough that it became worthless, not worthless as in Gods word is worthless but it became worthless to them, and they went to Babylon themselves. The first implement of armor we put on is the belt of truth.

The purpose driven church the emergent church, ecumenical unity is all going to Babylon. The harlet church will be deceived by anti christ and the false prophet because they are already being deceived by false prophets.  Once the beast has no need of her anymore, like Nimrod, he will devour her and for many it will be to late to do anything about it.

Jesus warned us most about deception in the Olivet discoarse Matth: 24. More than any other caveat, the first thing He said was, "Do not be mislead"

You ether have oil in your lamp when midnight strikes or you don't. You either have oil in your lamp now or you don't. The good thing is you can still get oil. The time to get oil is now. If you believe Kenny, Benny, Joyce, Rick Warren, Bill Hybills Kansas City False Prophets etc etc you will believe the false prophet and the son of perdition. If you can't see through these guys you will not see though whats coming. All these people have visited Rome and are in bed with Rome and Rome is in bed with everyone. Have you seen the photo of a pope kissing the Koran? google it.

Edited by Zemke

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,829
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Days Won:  1

The historic relation of Babylon to the city of Rome and the Roman Church and why Romanism is called Babylon in mystery is, that the cities of Rome and Babylon were related and this was well known in earlier days. It is simple to trace the archives of history the relation of Babylon to Rome and to the Roman Church.
The ancient city of Babylon was built by Nimrod the mighty hunter (Gen. 10:8-10). It was the seat of the first great apostasy against God after the flood. Here the Babylonian Cult was invented by Nimrod and his queen Semiramis. It was a system claiming the highest wisdom and ability to reveal the most divine secrets. This cult was characterized by the word "Mystery" because of its system of mysteries. Beside  confessing to the priests at admission, one was compelled to drink of "Mysterious Beverages," which, says Salvert (Des Sciences Occultes, Page 259) was indispensable on the part of those who sought initiation into these mysteries. The "Mysterious Beverages" were composed of wine, honey, water, and flour. They were always of an intoxicating nature, and until the aspirants had come under the influence of it and had their understanding dimmed they were not prepared for what they were to see and hear.

The method was to introduce privately, little by little, information under seal of secrecy and sanction of oath that would be impossible to reveal otherwise. This had been the policy of the Roman Church and the secret power of the priests over thelives of men whom they could expose to the world for their sins that have been confessed to them. Once admitted men were no longer Babylonians, Assyrains, or Egyptians, but were members of a mystical brotherhood, over whom was placed a Supreme Pontiff of High Priest who's word was final in all things in the lives of the brotherhood regardless of the country in which they lived.
The ostensible objects of worship were the Supreme Father, the Incarnate Female, or Queen of Heaven, and her son. The last two were really the only objects of worship as the Supreme Father was said not to interfere with mortal affairs. (Nimrod, Page 239). Thi system is believed to have come from fallen angle's and demons. The object of the cult was to rule the world by these dogman.

In the days of Nimrod this cult secured a deep hold on the whole human race for it was of one language and all were one people. Nimrod gained the title "mighty hunter" because of his success in building cities with walls to free men from the ravages of wild beasts which were multiplying against men. He was called "the Apostate" because he sought to free men from the idea of God and His wrath. As a great deliverer and protector of the people and as the head of the godless civilization at that time he would naturally have great influence upon the people. He led them astray to such an extent that they glorified in the fact that they were free from the faith of their fathers.

All tradition from the earliest times bears witness of this great apostasy, which finally reached such proportions that the people defied God to send another flood to destroy them and they built a tower to escape it. The result was that God confused their language and scattered them throughout the Earth. This Babylonian system was the one the Devil had planned to counteract the truth of God. From Babylon it spread to the ends of the Earth and we have record that Abraham was chosen of God from all these idolatrous nations to represent the true God. Through him God planned to bring man back to Himself. This explains how the different nations of the world have traditions and religions somewhat similar, with changes suitable to the individual nation.

After the nations were scattered abroad, Babylon continued to be the "seat of Satan" until it was taken by Xerxes in 487 B.C. The Babylonian priesthood was then forced to leave Babylon, so it moved to Pergamos, which was the headquarters fro some time. When Attalus, the Pontiff and King of Pergamos, died in 133 B.C. he bequeathed the head ship of the Babylonian priesthood to Rome. When the Etruscans came to Italy from Lydia (the region of Pergamos) they brought with them the Babylonian religion and rites. They set up a Pontiff who was the head of the priesthood and he had the power of life and death over them. Later, the Romans accepted this Pontiff as their civil ruler. Julius Caesar was made the Supreme Pontiff of the Babylonian Order, thereby becoming heir to the rights and titles of Attalus, who had Rome his heir by will.

Thus, the first Roman emperor became the head of the Babylonian priesthood and Rome became the successor of Babylon with Pergamos as the seat of this cult. Henceforth, Rome's religion has been that of Babylon. In the year 218 A. D. the Roman army in Syria, having rebelled against Macrinus, elected Elagabalus emperor. This man was High Priest of the Egyptian branch of Babylonianism, He was shortly afterward chosen Supreme Pontiff by the Romans, and thus the two western branches of the Babylonian apostasy centered in the Roman Emperors who continued to hold this office until 376 A. D. At that time however, the Emperor Gratian, for Christian reasons refused it, because he saw that by nature Babylonianism was idolatrous. Thus, religious mateers became disorganised until it became necessary to elect someone to fill the office.

Damasus, Bishop of the Christian Church at Rome, was then elected to the office of Supreme pontiff. He had been bishop for twelve years, having been made such in 366 A.D. through the influence of the monks of Mount Carmel, a college of the Babylonian religion originally founded by the priests of Jezebel and continued to this day in connection with Rome. So in 378 A.D.., the Babylonian system of the religion became part of Christendom, for the bishop of Rome, who later became the supreme head of the organized church, was already Supreme Pontiff of the Babylonian Order. All the teachings of pagan Babylon and Rome were gradually interspersed into the Christian religious organization. Soon after Damasus was made Supreme Pontiff, the rites of Babylon began to come to the front. The worship of the Roman Church became Babylonish, and under him the heather temples were restored and beautified and the rituals established.

Thus the corrupt religious system under the figure of a woman with a golden cup in her hand, making all nations drunk with her fornication, is called by God "MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT." In the "mysteries," which she had the chief part in forming, she was worshiped as Rhea (Chronicon Paschal, Volume 1, Page 65), the great "Mother of the God's" with such atrocious rites as identified her with Venus, the mother of all impurity. She raised Babylon, where she reigned to eminence among the nations as the great seat idolatry and consecrated prostetution (Hesiod, Theogonia, Volume 36, Page 435). The apocalyptic emblem of the harlot with cup in hand was one of idolatry derived from ancient Babylon, as they were exhibited in Greece, for thus the Greek Venus was originally represented (Herodotus, Historia, Book 1, cap. 199, Page 92).

Ironicilly the Roman Church has taken this as her emblem. In 1825 a medal was struck bearing the image of Pope Leo X11 on one side and on the other side Rome symbolized by a woman with a cross in her left hand and a cup in her right hand and a legend around her "Sedet Super Universum"; that is, "The whole world is her seat."

The changes that transpired in the doctrines and practices of the Roman Church by this union did not come all at once. The Roman Church of today is purely a human institution, and her doctrines, which militate against God's Word, were never taught by Christ or the apostles. Various doctrines crept into the church centuries afterward. because of the union the Babylonian rites were easily introduced into, and made a part of the Roman Church, and the greatest influence in it became the Supreme Pontiff of the Babylonian Order. The adherents of each religion would not compromise, so a union of the two was the outcome.

From this original practice, practically all nations have copied a similar worship, but in each land the same figure is carried out under different names. In Egypt the mother and child are known as Isis and Osiris; in India, Isi and Iswara; in Eastern Asia, Cybel and Deoius; in pagan Rome, Fortuna and Jupiter-puer; In Greece, Ceres or as Irene with Plutus in arms, etc. In Thibet, China, and Japan the Jesuits were suprised to find the counterpart of the madonna (the Italian name for virgin) and her child as devoutly worshiped as in Rome itself. Shing Moo, the mother of China, is there represented with child in her arms and a glory around her exactly as if a Roman artist had paintd her. Where did these nations get this common worship if not from Babylon before the dispersion by God in the days of Nimrod (Gen. 11). Thus the worship of Mary in connection with her Son is of Babylonian origin for there is no mention of such worshipin Scripture.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Hazzard, did you write this or get it from somewhere else?  It is pretty well thought out.