warrior12

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  105
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

The proof that Jerusalem is Mystery Babylon is scripture.

Jerusalem the whore and Babylon the whore are both arrayed in luxury.

• Rev 17:4  The woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet, and adorned with gold and jewels and pearls, holding in her hand a golden cup full of abominations and the impurities of her sexual immorality.

• Rev 18:16  "Alas, alas, for the great city that was clothed in fine linen, in purple and scarlet, adorned with gold, with jewels, and with pearls!

• Eze 16:10-19  I clothed you also with embroidered cloth and shod you with fine leather. I wrapped you in fine linen and covered you with silk.  (11)  And I adorned you with ornaments and put bracelets on your wrists and a chain on your neck.  (12)  And I put a ring on your nose and earrings in your ears and a beautiful crown on your head.  (13)  Thus you were adorned with gold and silver, and your clothing was of fine linen and silk and embroidered cloth. You ate fine flour and honey and oil. You grew exceedingly beautiful and advanced to royalty.  (14)  And your renown went forth among the nations because of your beauty, for it was perfect through the splendor that I had bestowed on you, declares the Lord GOD.  (15)  "But you trusted in your beauty and played the whore because of your renown and lavished your whorings on any passerby; your beauty became his.  (16)  You took some of your garments and made for yourself colorful shrines, and on them played the whore. The like has never been, nor ever shall be.  (17)  You also took your beautiful jewels of my gold and of my silver, which I had given you, and made for yourself images of men, and with them played the whore.  (18)  And you took your embroidered garments to cover them, and set my oil and my incense before them.  (19)  Also my bread that I gave you—I fed you with fine flour and oil and honey—you set before them for a pleasing aroma; and so it was, declares the Lord GOD.

• Isa 3:16-26  The LORD said: Because the daughters of Zion are haughty and walk with outstretched necks, glancing wantonly with their eyes, mincing along as they go, tinkling with their feet,  (17)  therefore the Lord will strike with a scab the heads of the daughters of Zion, and the LORD will lay bare their secret parts.  (18)  In that day the Lord will take away the finery of the anklets, the headbands, and the crescents;  (19)  the pendants, the bracelets, and the scarves;  (20)  the headdresses, the armlets, the sashes, the perfume boxes, and the amulets;  (21)  the signet rings and nose rings;  (22)  the festal robes, the mantles, the cloaks, and the handbags;  (23)  the mirrors, the linen garments, the turbans, and the veils.  (24)  Instead of perfume there will be rottenness; and instead of a belt, a rope; and instead of well-set hair, baldness; and instead of a rich robe, a skirt of sackcloth; and branding instead of beauty.  (25)  Your men shall fall by the sword and your mighty men in battle.  (26)  And her gates shall lament and mourn; empty, she shall sit on the ground.

• Jer 4:30  And you, O desolate one, what do you mean that you dress in scarlet, that you adorn yourself with ornaments of gold, that you enlarge your eyes with paint? In vain you beautify yourself. Your lovers despise you; they seek your life.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  53
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,411
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

19 minutes ago, unworthydude said:

The proof that Jerusalem is Mystery Babylon is scripture.

Jerusalem the whore and Babylon the whore are both arrayed in luxury.

So, how did she actually make the whole world to drink from her golden cup as in rev 17:2  .    How does she influence the world or the INHABITANTS of the world.  What is her method of doing this.   

24 minutes ago, unworthydude said:

Rev 17:4  The woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet, and adorned with gold and jewels and pearls, holding in her hand a golden cup full of abominations and the impurities of her sexual immorality.

What represents this golden cup that is full of her sexual immorality and how does Jerusalem produce these abominations to the whole world. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

The times are very deceptive, things are just never as they seem.......the devil plays both good and evil against each other to deceive.  We need to make sure we are in the gospel and seeking and walking with the Lord like never before.  I also believe we must prepare ourselves for the possibility that Israeli religious leaders might form the Jewish arm of mystery Babylon mother of harlots, along with the Gentile arm, the Roman church.  This I did not glean from you-tube conspiracies........the "great city" in scripture refers to both Babylon and Jerusalem (also called Sodom and Egypt, sadly).......the Temple institute has as their stated purpose for the rebuilt temple to unite all world faiths........there is more but that is enough to just know we need to make sure we have no idols of ethnicity or geopolitical places and follow the Lord Jesus alone, having all our thoughts and affections above on the unseen, not the seen world.  The Lord will have two witnesses prophesying in Jerusalem........I believe for one thing this refers to both Jewish and Gentile witnesses of Yeshua/Jesus.......and the pattern seems to be that the devil has his own copy of the true......so it does not seem out of line that the false one will also have both a Jewish and Gentile false witness together.  Whatever transpires we must remember that the Jews are loved on account of the patriarchs.....that the Lord seeks their redemption........that though they may be enemies for the gospel sake we are to LOVE our enemies and pray and lay down our lives in intercession for them......and even if necessary that the blood of martyrs cries MERCY and effectively too.  I pray and hope for Jews to be kept from the strong delusion, but the unfortunate reality is that ALL who have not received a love of the truth  are being sent this new age interfaith antichrist delusion from the Lord.  Well, however the details end up working out, we know that antichrist false messiah will sit where, in the temple in Jerusalem.......so as much as I would like to, I am very much afraid it is just very hard to keep Jerusalem out of this picture.

• Thumbs Up 2

On 10/21/2017 at 10:15 AM, warrior12 said:

So, how did she actually make the whole world to drink from her golden cup as in rev 17:2  .    How does she influence the world or the INHABITANTS of the world.  What is her method of doing this.   

What represents this golden cup that is full of her sexual immorality and how does Jerusalem produce these abominations to the whole world. 

I think the scriptures have in mind a future and even current timeframe.  We should always start with scripture first and then we can see the world correctly. You will have to investigate this biblical truth for yourself. He will show you as He has me. You just have to be seriously interested in the truth no matter how negative it might be. There is also the question of whether or not the truth of this has been hidden from you.

Whether there is a conspiracy in the world of a secret society, I don't know what do you think? ..http://ink361.com/app/users/ig-311402580/illuminatihunted/photos

My research has concluded that Freemasonry/Illuminati have origins in Judaism and that the Jews rule the world through finance, media, commerce and their secret society. Like I said, do your own research and see if these things are true. Here is a quote from one of their higher-ups who was given a building in DC as tribute.

“Masonry is a search after Light. That search leads us directly back to the Kabbalah!”…“All Masonic associations owe Kabbalah their secrets and their symbols” ~ Albert Pike in Morals and Dogma

Kabbalah of the Zohar and the Babylonian Talmud are the main source of inspiration for most Jews today I have learned.

I once lived in a very far away country where the western culture was not really known. Now, they have popularized and accepted all the Hollywood corruption taught in movies and musical influences of their satanic gospel of self-divinity, sexuality, sorcery, luxuries of materialism and love of money. It's really sad. Their occult teachings have spread like wild fire. Wake up brothers and sisters. "Come out of her my people".

Keep in mind that I am NOT anti-Semitic.  I love the Jews as they are of Abrahams' seed. Rom 11:28 ..I pray for them continually.

Edited by unworthydude
  • Thumbs Up 2

On 10/21/2017 at 11:15 AM, warrior12 said:

I want to be very careful of inciting antisemitism, we have to realize that all our flesh is prone to the same weaknesses and there is none of us righteous no not one.......but it is because Babylon has become a haunt of every fowl bird and full of plagues (of demons)....this applies to both Rome and Talmudic Judaism.  I leave you to ponder on the kinds of stories that have hit the news regarding the sins of the Catholic church in the last two or three decades.  Also think of the filth of the Hollywood industry and who the moguls are, of which one such has been exposed in the news recently, sadly.  I haven't read it myself, but from what I gather, if it is true, Talmud contains a lot of Babylonian filth...and if so this would directly or indirectly infects people and families with its plagues.

Also need to realize who the world leaders are in just about every field and how we understand that the ways of man and flesh are not God's ways, but is enmity with God.  The Jews without Christ lead the world, so to speak, in the opposite direction it needs to go....because they are still the head of nations, their gifts and calling is without repentance, just that without the Messiah they are unfortunately leading in the wrong direction, they are leading in the ways of fallen man and flesh.  It's just the sad reality of life in this fallen world, and these things are all foreseen by the Lord and our job is not to condemn the lost but simply keep holding up the light of the gospel that whosoever will may come.  Love the unbelieving Jews.......but do not follow their ways, they have no light that we need, but we as believers both Jew and Gentile have the light that they need in the gospel.  These things have been the saddest realizations of my Christian life so far........I would be glad to be wrong on all these things, or maybe I'm still not seeing it quite right, but all in all looking at the world and looking at scripture I don't think it is too far off.

On 10/21/2017 at 2:17 PM, unworthydude said:

I think the scriptures have in mind a future and even current timeframe.  We should always start with scripture first and then we can see the world correctly. You will have to investigate this biblical truth for yourself. He will show you as He has me. You just have to be seriously interested in the truth no matter how negative it might be. There is also the question of whether or not the truth of this has been hidden from you.

Whether there is a conspiracy in the world of a secret society, I don't know what do you think? ..http://ink361.com/app/users/ig-311402580/illuminatihunted/photos

My research has concluded that Freemasonry/Illuminati have origins in Judaism and that the Jews rule the world through finance, media, commerce and their secret society. Like I said, do your own research and see if these things are true. Here is a quote from one of their higher-ups who was given a building in DC as tribute.

“Masonry is a search after Light. That search leads us directly back to the Kabbalah!”…“All Masonic associations owe Kabbalah their secrets and their symbols” ~ Albert Pike in Morals and Dogma

Kabbalah of the Zohar and the Babylonian Talmud are the main source of inspiration for most Jews today I have learned.

I once lived in a very far away country where the western culture was not really known. Now, they have popularized and accepted all the Hollywood corruption taught in movies and musical influences of their satanic gospel of self-divinity, sexuality, sorcery, luxuries of materialism and love of money. It's really sad. Their occult teachings have spread like wild fire. Wake up brothers and sisters. "Come out of her my people".

Keep in mind that I am NOT anti-Semitic.  I love the Jews as they are of Abrahams' seed. Rom 11:28 ..I pray for them continually.

I hadn't even read this until now......quite a while after I posted my answer to the same question.....looks like we are understanding much the same way about this.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,065
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

On 10/20/2017 at 4:00 AM, When Is Jesus Coming? said:

You miss what is really going on in the world. Governments don't control things, money does. Governments rely on money. Jesus taught often about the dangers of money. Israel and it's capital Jerusalem is controlled by the richest banking dynasty on earth. They control half of all the worlds money. Israel is fast becoming the most powerful nation on earth just as the bible prophesies. Jerusalem is Babylon, the woman, who is riding the beast, which is Satan's 'Empire'. Satan rules this earth still but will be defeated when Jesus returns. Very soon.   

I am not missing anything brother, I have been studying this for years and and have a blog, and a thread on this very subject that is very detailed. Jesus taught no such thing about money being evil, he taught about the "LOVE OF MONEY" being evil. No tool is unto itself evil brother.  Jerusalem is not the Harlot, and it never will be. Its just you misunderstanding the prophecy, as the other side does that think its Rome. Te Harlot is ALL FALSE RELIGION. 

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,065
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

On 10/20/2017 at 11:44 AM, When Is Jesus Coming? said:

At least you tried to answer the question this time. So what you're saying is: "There is a "the great city" that reigns over the kings of the earth, and there is a "the great city" figuratively called Sodom and Egypt." and "John never said they were the same city, he just used the term "the great city" to describe both."

Now the term great city John used is singular, not plural. So your  argument doesn't make grammatical sense, unless you are saying John made a grammatical error? Is that what you are say? Mmmm some how I think you're going to say no and give another non-nonsensical answer.   

I have already showed you what he scriptures say and you ignored it, or didn't understand what I said. So I will post the Scriptures this time to point out the obvious. I don't like posting mucho scriptures, but I think this will make my point Clear.....The VISION will be highlighted in RED....

Revelation 17:1 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters: 2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.

3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. 4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication: 5 And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth. 6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

7 And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns. 8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is. 9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth. 10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition. 12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast. 13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful. 15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire. 17 For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled. 18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

The VISION is only 4 Verses long. Everything else is an Angel speaking to John, in verses 1 and 2 the Angel is telling John what he is GOING to see, then in verse 7 the Angel explains to John he is going to show him the Mystery/SECRET of the Harlot and the Beast she rides. In verse 8-18 the Angel explains the Harlot and the Beast she rides unto John. Only verses 3-6 IS the actual VISION !!

So when the Angel tells John in verse 18 that the Woman that HE SAW is the Great City what did John SEE? Look back at the VISION IN RED !!!

5 And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth.

Babylon the Great is the City John saw imprinted on her forehead. You look past this MAJOR CLUE of what John SAW all because you think you already have it figured out. BABYLON THE GREAT is that Great City, it represents False Governance (STATUE will be SMASHED Daniel 2) and it represents the birth place of FALSE RELIGION. 

Harlot = All False Religion.

Babylon = False Governance or THE NATIONS mentioned in Rev. 16:19 that Jesus defeats.

Revelation 16:19 And the great city was divided into three parts (Jerusalem/EARTHQUAKE/Jesus returns), and the cities of the nations fell: (Babylon Falls or the Nations that come against God/Israel) and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.

A GREAT CITY means a GREAT CITY of its time. Babylon, Rome, Jerusalem, Damascus were all Great Cities. 

Edited by Revelation Man

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  53
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,411
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

On 10/21/2017 at 2:17 PM, unworthydude said:

Correct me if i am not on the right track or is just incorrect as i am not a history student and just going of what i perceive.   The wealthy Jews has only accumulated their wealth gained the power they wield in the last two centuries.  Though Jerusalem was influential in OT times, the times of exile to the 17 century or so, they were dormant in power and control.  In my opening post, i posed the question of how and when did mystery babylon came to be and issue her golden cup to the inhabitants of the world.    How long has she been in existence, or is rev 17 portrays her as an end time introduction.  What is your take . 

2 hours ago, warrior12 said:

Correct me if i am not on the right track or is just incorrect as i am not a history student and just going of what i perceive.   The wealthy Jews has only accumulated their wealth gained the power they wield in the last two centuries.  Though Jerusalem was influential in OT times, the times of exile to the 17 century or so, they were dormant in power and control.  In my opening post, i posed the question of how and when did mystery babylon came to be and issue her golden cup to the inhabitants of the world.    How long has she been in existence, or is rev 17 portrays her as an end time introduction.  What is your take . 

Hi Warrior12,

Thanks for the question. I am not a history student per se either but I am a biblical student and start with the prophecies concerning the Jewish nation that reveal they will become very powerful and God will destroy their power in the last days using the anti-christ as a tool. God even describes him as an axe who then boasts against the Lord and then the Lord will destroy him (Isa 10:12-16). Let's examine passages that I have collected that refer to the Jewish power in the last days which can also be strongly evidenced in the world today.

Israel will be very powerful and then God will break or shatter that power...

• Lev 26:19  and I will break the pride of your power, and I will make your heavens like iron and your earth like bronze.
  • Dan 12:7  And I heard the man clothed in linen, who was above the waters of the stream; he raised his right hand and his left hand toward heaven and swore by him who lives forever that it would be for a time, times, and half a time, and that when the shattering of the power of the holy people comes to an end all these things would be finished.
  • Eze 24:21  'Say to the house of Israel, Thus says the Lord GOD: Behold, I will profane my sanctuary, the pride of your power, the delight of your eyes, and the yearning of your soul, and your sons and your daughters whom you left behind shall fall by the sword.
  • Jer 5:27-28  As a cage is full of birds, So their houses are full of deceit. Therefore they have become great and grown rich.  (28)  They have grown fat, they are sleek; Yes, they surpass the deeds of the wicked; They do not plead the cause, The cause of the fatherless; Yet they prosper, And the right of the needy they do not defend.
  • Eze_7:24  Therefore I will bring the worst of the Gentiles, And they will possess their houses; I will cause the pomp of the strong to cease, And their holy places shall be defiled.
  • Lam 5:16  The crown has fallen from our head. Woe to us, for we have sinned!
  • Ezek 7:11  Violence has grown up into a rod of wickedness. None of them shall remain, nor their abundance, nor their wealth; neither shall there be preeminence among them.
  • Lam 1:1-2  How lonely sits the city that was full of people! How like a widow has she become, she who was great among the nations! She who was a princess among the provinces has become a slave.  (2)  She weeps bitterly in the night, with tears on her cheeks; among all her lovers she has none to comfort her; all her friends have dealt treacherously with her; they have become her enemies.
  • Lam 1:6  From the daughter of Zion all her majesty has departed. Her princes have become like deer that find no pasture; they fled without strength before the pursuer.
  • Lam 2:2-3  The Lord has swallowed up without mercy all the habitations of Jacob; in his wrath he has broken down the strongholds of the daughter of Judah; he has brought down to the ground in dishonor the kingdom and its rulers.  (3)  He has cut down in fierce anger all the might of Israel; he has withdrawn from them his right hand in the face of the enemy; he has burned like a flaming fire in Jacob, consuming all around.
  • Hosea 1:5 At that time I’ll shatter the military strength of Israel in the Valley of Jezreel.”
  • Deu 32:36  For the LORD will vindicate his people and have compassion on his servants, when he sees that their power is gone and there is none remaining, bond or free.
  • Rev 17:18  And the woman you saw is the great city that has an empire over the kings of the earth."

Edited by unworthydude
  • Thanks 1