warrior12

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  105
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

By the way Warrior12, I think if you want to get your head around the concept of why Jerusalem is called a whore you absolutely need to read Ezekiel chapter 16 and chapter 23 to start with. God lays it all out in those two chapters. Hope this helps. May God open the eyes of Christ's church to see our own fornication with her.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

hmmm...  '"...Another piece of evidence in favor of a literal Babylon is a literal Israel. As we saw in our discussion concerning Babylon is Jerusalem?, the OT passages dealing with the destruction of Babylon compare and contrast her with Jerusalem. This was one reason why Babylon cannot be Jerusalem. It also provides strong evidence that Babylon is to be taken as the literal city because Jerusalem is taken that way in the same passages. ... "

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  505
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  1

13 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

I am not missing anything brother, I have been studying this for years and and have a blog, and a thread on this very subject that is very detailed. Jesus taught no such thing about money being evil, he taught about the "LOVE OF MONEY" being evil. No tool is unto itself evil brother.  Jerusalem is not the Harlot, and it never will be. Its just you misunderstanding the prophecy, as the other side does that think its Rome. Te Harlot is ALL FALSE RELIGION. 

I never said money was evil, I said Jesus taught about the dangers of money. It was His second biggest teaching besides His coming Kingdom, which will be in Jerusalem. The battle over Jerusalem in the Endtimes is key to the war between good and evil. Satan deceives people into thinking its not because in any war deception is a key tactic. You have been deceived.  

14 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

I have already showed you what he scriptures say and you ignored it, or didn't understand what I said. So I will post the Scriptures this time to point out the obvious. I don't like posting mucho scriptures, but I think this will make my point Clear.....The VISION will be highlighted in RED....

Revelation 17:1 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters: 2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.

3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. 4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication: 5 And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth. 6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

7 And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns. 8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is. 9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth. 10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition. 12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast. 13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful. 15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire. 17 For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled. 18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

The VISION is only 4 Verses long. Everything else is an Angel speaking to John, in verses 1 and 2 the Angel is telling John what he is GOING to see, then in verse 7 the Angel explains to John he is going to show him the Mystery/SECRET of the Harlot and the Beast she rides. In verse 8-18 the Angel explains the Harlot and the Beast she rides unto John. Only verses 3-6 IS the actual VISION !!

So when the Angel tells John in verse 18 that the Woman that HE SAW is the Great City what did John SEE? Look back at the VISION IN RED !!!

5 And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth.

Babylon the Great is the City John saw imprinted on her forehead. You look past this MAJOR CLUE of what John SAW all because you think you already have it figured out. BABYLON THE GREAT is that Great City, it represents False Governance (STATUE will be SMASHED Daniel 2) and it represents the birth place of FALSE RELIGION. 

Harlot = All False Religion.

Babylon = False Governance or THE NATIONS mentioned in Rev. 16:19 that Jesus defeats.

Revelation 16:19 And the great city was divided into three parts (Jerusalem/EARTHQUAKE/Jesus returns), and the cities of the nations fell: (Babylon Falls or the Nations that come against God/Israel) and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.

A GREAT CITY means a GREAT CITY of its time. Babylon, Rome, Jerusalem, Damascus were all Great Cities. 

As I said to someone else here; I think we would agree Revelation 11:8 is Jerusalem:

Revelation 11:8

Their bodies will lie in the public square of the great city—which is figuratively called Sodom and Egypt—where also their Lord was crucified.

But Revelation 17:18

The woman you saw is the great city that rules over the kings of the earth.”

- is not specified. At the time John wrote this it could be argued he meant Rome as it did rule over the kings of the earth from a worldly point of view but from a spiritual point of view it could be Jerusalem as John was seeing into the future in his vision. Today Rome does not rule over the kings of the earth but Jerusalem does because kings or even governments don't control things, but money does. kings and governments rely on money. Jesus taught often about the dangers of money. Israel and it's capital Jerusalem is controlled by the richest banking dynasty on earth. They control half of all the worlds wealth and because of this banking dynasty Israel is fast becoming the most powerful nation on earth, just as the bible prophesies.

Jerusalem is Babylon, the woman, who is riding the beast, which is Satan's 'Empire'. Satan rules this earth still but will be defeated when Jesus returns.  Jesus taught about the dangers of money and it was His second biggest teaching besides His coming Kingdom, which will be in Jerusalem. The battle over Jerusalem in the Endtimes is key to the war between good and evil. Satan deceives people into thinking its not because in any war deception is a key tactic. You have been deceived.  

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Content Count:  4,065
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

15 hours ago, When Is Jesus Coming? said:

As I said to someone else here; I think we would agree Revelation 11:8 is Jerusalem:

Revelation 11:8

Their bodies will lie in the public square of the great city—which is figuratively called Sodom and Egypt—where also their Lord was crucified.

And there are MANY Great Cities...........Like I stated, too many people try to pigeon hole Gods vocabulary. 

15 hours ago, When Is Jesus Coming? said:

But Revelation 17:18

The woman you saw is the great city that rules over the kings of the earth.”

- is not specified. At the time John wrote this it could be argued he meant Rome as it did rule over the kings of the earth from a worldly point of view but from a spiritual point of view it could be Jerusalem as John was seeing into the future in his vision. Today Rome does not rule over the kings of the earth but Jerusalem does because kings or even governments don't control things, but money does. kings and governments rely on money. Jesus taught often about the dangers of money. Israel and it's capital Jerusalem is controlled by the richest banking dynasty on earth. They control half of all the worlds wealth and because of this banking dynasty Israel is fast becoming the most powerful nation on earth, just as the bible prophesies.

Jerusalem is Babylon, the woman, who is riding the beast, which is Satan's 'Empire'. Satan rules this earth still but will be defeated when Jesus returns.  Jesus taught about the dangers of money and it was His second biggest teaching besides His coming Kingdom, which will be in Jerusalem. The battle over Jerusalem in the Endtimes is key to the war between good and evil. Satan deceives people into thinking its not because in any war deception is a key tactic. You have been deceived.  

You can make the Argument it was Rome, the very same thing I stated in a blog 2 years ago that I had put a years worth of study into, all of the sudden, about a month or two later the Holy Spirits like, hey Ron, you know that blog you wrote that said Rome is that Great City? Well you were wrong, its Babylon, its a figurative symbol of the World Leaders/Governance under the god of this world, Satan. It is the Statue in Daniel 2 and Jesus is going to smash the Statue in the End. 

The reason its Babylon is because Babylon is the Head of Gold. Babylon is NO MORE so God also uses Babylon because no Roman leader would care if some prophet spoke of "Babylon" being defeated, they would have seen that as nonsense. God has his reasons for doing things. Basically BABYLON is the Whole World which is going to be Judged by God except Babylon stands for the Government side and the Harlot stands for the Religious side.

The Harlot being Killed by the Kings in Rev. 17:16 should be the clincher to everyone, the Government side is going to destroy the religious side because the Beast wants to be worshiped as the only God. 

And it surely isn't Jerusalem either. Scriptures tell us these things if we study them in depth. Its no good having an idea going in, it blocks the vision. 

Edited by Revelation Man

20 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

And there are MANY Great Cities...........Like I stated, too many people try to pigeon hole Gods vocabulary. 

You can make the Argument it was Rome, the very same thing I stated in a blog 2 years ago that I had put a years worth of study into, all of the sudden, about a month or two later the Holy Spirits like, hey Ron, you know that blog you wrote that said Rome is that Great City? Well you were wrong, its Babylon, its a figurative symbol of the World Leaders/Governance under the god of this world, Satan. It is the Statue in Daniel 2 and Jesus is going to smash the Statue in the End. 

The reason its Babylon is because Babylon is the Head of Gold. Babylon is NO MORE so God also uses Babylon because no Roman leader would care if some prophet spoke of "Babylon" being defeated, they would have seen that as nonsense. God has his reasons for doing things. Basically BABYLON is the Whole World which is going to be Judged bu God except Babylon stands for the Government side and the Harlot stands for the Religious side.

The Harlot being Killed by the Kings in Rev. 17:16 should be the clincher to everyone, the Government side is going to destroy the religious side because the Beast wants to be worshiped as the only God. 

And it surely isn't Jerusalem either. Scriptures tell us these things if we study them in depth. Its n good having an idea going in, it blocks the visions. 

I agree and have study this deeply as well; of course the legs of Iron represent Rome but what about the Clay? Well each metal represented a different empire that ruled over and suppressed Israel: 

Gold = Babylonians

Silver = Medes and Persians

Bronze = Greeks 

Iron = Romans

However, and interestingly the Roman Empire grew so large that by 285 AD it literally divided in two, like a pair of legs, between its eastern half with its capital Rome, and its western half with its capital Byzantium. In 323 AD Byzantium’s name was changed to Constantinople after the Emperor Constantine and Jews were still denied access to Jerusalem itself and there general oppression continued throughout Romes rule over the province. In 476 AD the eastern half of Rome fell, due mainly to invading masses migrating in uncontrolled moves around the Empire. This left just the Roman Catholic Papacy in Rome itself, which managed to survive through the years as the religious hub of a growing Catholic Europe.

In 614AD the Persians from today’s Iran briefly gained  control over Jerusalem, destroying churches and expelling the Jews, but Byzantine Roman Emperor Heraclius b.575 d.641 repulsed the Persian invasion, and in 629 AD reconquered the city. However, this was short lived, and in the 630s AD a new religion, Islam, had been begun by Abu Al Qasim Muhammad b.570 AD d.632 AD. 

By 638 AD Jerusalem had fallen to the Muslim Arab Caliph Omar (Caliph means successor) and became part of the Muslim Empire ruled from the city of Medina. Omar founded the first mosque in Jerusalem called the Al-Aqsa mosque on the temple mount site in Jerusalem, that is just south of the golden Dome of the Rock. It is somewhere in this vicinity that the Jewish temple had previously been located. 

Muslim rule of Jerusalem and Israel saw the end of the European Roman Catholic rule that represented the legs of iron and the beginning of the Muslim rule which actually represents the clay in the feet of the statue in Nebuchadnezzar’s dream. Although the following centuries were marked by internal strife within the Muslim world, changing caliphs ruled over most of the Middle East, from Damascus from 661 AD and Baghdad from 750 AD. Jews and Christians were tolerated but subject to special restrictions, which led many to either emigrate or convert to Islam. In 969 AD Jerusalem was conquered by the Fatimid dynasty, a rival caliphate based in Cairo, and in 1071 AD the Arab dominance ended, when the Fatimids were ejected by Muslim Seljuk Turks from Persia. 

After more than four centuries of the Muslim ‘clay feet’ rule, the iron in the statue’s feet returned with the reconquest of Jerusalem in 1099 AD by Roman Catholic Christian Europeans, under the orders of Roman Catholic Pope Urban II b.1042 d.1099, who called for a crusade against the Muslims in order to reclaim the Holy Land for Catholic Christendom. In doing so, they massacred a large number of Muslims and Jews, and over the following two centuries the European crusaders fought various Muslim rulers for control of the area. But in 1187 AD Saladin b.1138 d.1193, a Muslim Kurdish general who ruled over both Egypt and Syria, succeeded in recapturing Jerusalem for the Muslims, thus returning the feet to ‘clay.’

However, after several failed attempts by other crusades, Jerusalem was again won back by the ‘iron’ of Roman Catholic forces in 1229 AD, in what became known as the sixth crusade led by Emperor Fredrick II b.1194 d.1250, who achieved the peaceful transfer of Jerusalem to crusader control through negotiations with the Muslim forces. The peace treaty expired a decade later, and the Muslim ‘clay’ forces easily regained control of Jerusalem again. Yet another brief conquest of the ‘iron’ crusades in 1239 AD won back Jerusalem, which again returned to the ‘clay’ Muslim forces in 1244 AD. 

As the Crusades struggled, a new dynasty known as the Mamelukes, also Muslim, and originally an army of slaves mainly from modern day Turkey, and Georgia, seized power in Egypt from Saladin’s dynasty and saved the Muslim region from being over run by Mongrel hordes from the east. Jerusalem fell to the Mamelukes in 1291 AD, and over the next two hundred years Palestine was ruled from Damascus, as the province ceased to function as a centre for trade from the Far East. The population, including the few thousand Jewish families that were left lived in extreme poverty, several towns lay in ruins and even Jerusalem was almost deserted.

Worst still, Palestine was struck by the plague in 1351 AD, and in around 1500 AD the area’s population only numbered a mere two hundred thousand. Then the Mamelukes were defeated by Muslim Ottoman Turks in 1517AD, and Judea became part of the Ottoman Empire, but the region remained neglected, and largely isolated from the outside world. However, during the reign of Sultan Suleiman the Magnificent b.1520 d.1566 the walls of the old city were rebuilt, which are the walls we mainly see today in Jerusalem, and the population of the Jewish community in Jerusalem began to steadily increase, until the nineteenth century when their numbers increased even more, and the revival of the original Hebrew language began. 

Yet again however, the iron returned in the form of Christian European rulers, and somewhat still perhaps under the auspices of the Roman Catholic Church, Great Britain. In 1917, during World War I, General Edmund Allenby b.1861 d.1936 took control of Jerusalem, and the British government recognized the rights of the Jewish people to establish a national home in Palestine under the Balfour declaration. After 1920, many Jews migrated to the area and lived with the far more numerous Arab population there. At this time, the area was ruled by the British, and both Arabs and Jews appeared to live together in some form of harmony, tolerating the existence of each other. There were problems in 1921, but by 1929 the situation had stabilised.

During World War II, under Hitler’s Nazi regime in Germany, about six million Jews, along with many other minorities, were murdered in the great tragedy of the Holocaust, the worst crime against humanity the world has ever known. Yet after the war, the British then greatly curtailed entry of Jewish refugees into Israel and also split the Palestinian region into various Arab and Jewish Areas.

In 1947, the newly formed United Nations accepted the idea to partition Palestine into a zone for the Jews (Israel) and a zone for the Arabs (Palestine). With this UN proposal, the British withdrew from the region on 14 May 1948, and on the same day the Jewish Community in Israel, under the leadership of Israel’s first Prime Minister David Ben-Gurion b.1886 d.1973, re-established sovereignty over their ancient homeland by officially announcing their Declaration of Independence of the modern State of Israel. Almost immediately Israel was attacked by the surrounding Muslim Arab nations, in a war that lasted to February 1949. Here again the ‘clay’ part of the statues feet tried to dominate Israel, however this time Israel managed to win the war and from then on it has continued to grow, and despite continued attempts by the surrounding Arab Muslim nations to stop their expansion, Israel is now the dominant force in the Middle East.

All of this shows that the surrounding Muslim nations are not only the clay in the feet of the statue in Nebuchadnezzar’s dream, but also the Anti-Christ will therefore come from one of these Muslim countries that are now geographically within the borders of the ancient Assyrian Empire. It’s important to note that these verses apply to the geographical area held by Assyrians during the Assyrian invasion of Israel in the seventh century BC, when four successive Assyrian kings managed to conquer Israel, these were: Tiglath-Pileser III, Shalmaneser V, Sargon II, and lastly Sennacherib, whom was dealt with by God himself (See 2 Kings 16 to 2 Kings 20 and Isaiah 20:1), Therefore the ancient Assyrian Empire basically includes all of Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, southeast Turkey, and western Iran. Thus the Anti-Christ will come from a Muslim country, and his relationship with the Jewish False Prophet will no doubt therefore be a hostile one, which is also foretold in Revelation: 

Revelation 17:16
 The beast [The Anti-Christ], and the ten horns [Rulers accepted by the Anti-Christ over the Earth] you saw will hate the prostitute [The False Prophet]. They will bring her to ruin, and leave her naked; they will eat her flesh, and burn her with fire 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56

Your post above is well stated and particularly over the last 2000 years of changing

However, the 2000 years is not mentioned in prophetic scripture .... the Lord is completing the incoming of the Gentiles

When the time of the Lord's choosing comes, the last 7 years of this age will run its course

The 70th week of prophecy is still yet to come and when it does the beast who rules for Satan and is placed in the little human horn will appear and he will rule for 7 years .... then the Lord will come and destroy him at the battle of Armageddon [Revelation 13:1-4; 19:19-21]

One thing to note is that the false prophet is also a fallen angel like the beast and he will reside in the two clerical leaders of Islam [two horns] 

Edited by Daniel 11:36

22 hours ago, When Is Jesus Coming? said:

I agree and have study this deeply as well; of course the legs of Iron represent Rome but what about the Clay?

The "Clay" in my opinion represents Satan mixing with Humans, not physically but Spiritually, thus a CLAY FOUNDATION will crumple as Jesus Sashes the Statue, but the ROCK FOUNDATION of Jesus is solid. 

Daniel 2:41 And whereas thou sawest the feet and toes, part of potters' clay, and part of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; but there shall be in it of the strength of the iron, forasmuch as thou sawest the iron mixed with miry clay. 42 And as the toes of the feet were part of iron, and part of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken.

43 And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay (Horrible BASE), they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men (Via Governance IMHO): but they shall not cleave one to another (God will not allow Mankind following Satan to LAST, it must be brought down), even as iron is not mixed with clay.

That is how I see the Clay.........The others keep getting inferior in quality, then the Last mix is the weakest, most impure of them all, it makes for a Weak alliance, something God will not allow to stand. I also think that God casting Satan and his Demon Angels to earth and the Demons from the pit being released unto earth also signifies that these two (Humans and Demons) will try to defeat God together, but of Course God will win in the end.

Well each metal represented a different empire that ruled over and suppressed Israel: 

Gold = Babylonians

Silver = Medes and Persians

Bronze = Greeks 

Iron = Romans

And the Iron, Ten Toes and Clay = Revived Rome (10 Kings and the Little Horn) influenced deeply by Demonic beings.

However, and interestingly the Roman Empire grew so large that by 285 AD it literally divided in two, like a pair of legs, between its eastern half with its capital Rome, and its western half with its capital Byzantium

I do not think the "Two Legs" have any significant meaning, any Statue of a person has to have two legs in reality. I will explain later why it has no importance in the thinking as per the Statue or the Beasts.

In 323 AD Byzantium’s name was changed to Constantinople after the Emperor Constantine and Jews were still denied access to Jerusalem itself and there general oppression continued throughout Romes rule over the province. In 476 AD the eastern half of Rome fell, due mainly to invading masses migrating in uncontrolled moves around the Empire. This left just the Roman Catholic Papacy in Rome itself, which managed to survive through the years as the religious hub of a growing Catholic Europe.

The reason I do not think any of this matters is that by this time (even sooner, like 75 AD TO 125 AD) the Beast has suffered the Mortal Wound, as Israel is as Dead unto God, He has abandoned them, turned his back on them, God gave the mantle unto the Gentile Church. The Jews were dispersed all over the world, and God saw them as Dead Men's Bone. There could be NO BEAST until God brought Israel back from the DEAD, which is exactly what He did in 1948, he REVIVED ISRAEL, thus Ezekiel's prophecy was fulfilled, "Son of Man, can these bones live again? Lord thou knowest." So after Israel was dispersed this Figurative BEAST ceased to exist, thus anything past 125 AD is not really relevant. 

Thus IMHO, all of the Catholic bashing is bogus, and of Satan. Its a yarn spun by the GREAT LIAR Satan. 

In 614AD the Persians from today’s Iran briefly gained  control over Jerusalem, destroying churches and expelling the Jews, but Byzantine Roman Emperor Heraclius b.575 d.641 repulsed the Persian invasion, and in 629 AD reconquered the city. However, this was short lived, and in the 630s AD a new religion, Islam, had been begun by Abu Al Qasim Muhammad b.570 AD d.632 AD. 

By 638 AD Jerusalem had fallen to the Muslim Arab Caliph Omar (Caliph means successor) and became part of the Muslim Empire ruled from the city of Medina. Omar founded the first mosque in Jerusalem called the Al-Aqsa mosque on the temple mount site in Jerusalem, that is just south of the golden Dome of the Rock. It is somewhere in this vicinity that the Jewish temple had previously been located. 

All of this, in light of the above facts is also irrelevant. It just doesn't matter. That's why you go from Rome to the END TIME 10 Kings. 

Muslim rule of Jerusalem and Israel saw the end of the European Roman Catholic rule that represented the legs of iron and the beginning of the Muslim rule which actually represents the clay in the feet of the statue in Nebuchadnezzar’s dream. Although the following centuries were marked by internal strife within the Muslim world, changing caliphs ruled over most of the Middle East, from Damascus from 661 AD and Baghdad from 750 AD. Jews and Christians were tolerated but subject to special restrictions, which led many to either emigrate or convert to Islam. In 969 AD Jerusalem was conquered by the Fatimid dynasty, a rival caliphate based in Cairo, and in 1071 AD the Arab dominance ended, when the Fatimids were ejected by Muslim Seljuk Turks from Persia. 

After more than four centuries of the Muslim ‘clay feet’ rule, the iron in the statue’s feet returned with the reconquest of Jerusalem in 1099 AD by Roman Catholic Christian Europeans, under the orders of Roman Catholic Pope Urban II b.1042 d.1099, who called for a crusade against the Muslims in order to reclaim the Holy Land for Catholic Christendom. In doing so, they massacred a large number of Muslims and Jews, and over the following two centuries the European crusaders fought various Muslim rulers for control of the area. But in 1187 AD Saladin b.1138 d.1193, a Muslim Kurdish general who ruled over both Egypt and Syria, succeeded in recapturing Jerusalem for the Muslims, thus returning the feet to ‘clay.’

However, after several failed attempts by other crusades, Jerusalem was again won back by the ‘iron’ of Roman Catholic forces in 1229 AD, in what became known as the sixth crusade led by Emperor Fredrick II b.1194 d.1250, who achieved the peaceful transfer of Jerusalem to crusader control through negotiations with the Muslim forces. The peace treaty expired a decade later, and the Muslim ‘clay’ forces easily regained control of Jerusalem again. Yet another brief conquest of the ‘iron’ crusades in 1239 AD won back Jerusalem, which again returned to the ‘clay’ Muslim forces in 1244 AD. 

As the Crusades struggled, a new dynasty known as the Mamelukes, also Muslim, and originally an army of slaves mainly from modern day Turkey, and Georgia, seized power in Egypt from Saladin’s dynasty and saved the Muslim region from being over run by Mongrel hordes from the east. Jerusalem fell to the Mamelukes in 1291 AD, and over the next two hundred years Palestine was ruled from Damascus, as the province ceased to function as a centre for trade from the Far East. The population, including the few thousand Jewish families that were left lived in extreme poverty, several towns lay in ruins and even Jerusalem was almost deserted.

Worst still, Palestine was struck by the plague in 1351 AD, and in around 1500 AD the area’s population only numbered a mere two hundred thousand. Then the Mamelukes were defeated by Muslim Ottoman Turks in 1517AD, and Judea became part of the Ottoman Empire, but the region remained neglected, and largely isolated from the outside world. However, during the reign of Sultan Suleiman the Magnificent b.1520 d.1566 the walls of the old city were rebuilt, which are the walls we mainly see today in Jerusalem, and the population of the Jewish community in Jerusalem began to steadily increase, until the nineteenth century when their numbers increased even more, and the revival of the original Hebrew language began. 

Yet again however, the iron returned in the form of Christian European rulers, and somewhat still perhaps under the auspices of the Roman Catholic Church, Great Britain. In 1917, during World War I, General Edmund Allenby b.1861 d.1936 took control of Jerusalem, and the British government recognized the rights of the Jewish people to establish a national home in Palestine under the Balfour declaration. After 1920, many Jews migrated to the area and lived with the far more numerous Arab population there. At this time, the area was ruled by the British, and both Arabs and Jews appeared to live together in some form of harmony, tolerating the existence of each other. There were problems in 1921, but by 1929 the situation had stabilised.

During World War II, under Hitler’s Nazi regime in Germany, about six million Jews, along with many other minorities, were murdered in the great tragedy of the Holocaust, the worst crime against humanity the world has ever known. Yet after the war, the British then greatly curtailed entry of Jewish refugees into Israel and also split the Palestinian region into various Arab and Jewish Areas.

And this truth continues, these nations mean nothing because Israel is not a Nation, God has dispersed them, their LAST WEEK of the 70 week decree only starts once the Church is Raptured. The Reason England (Brits) is not a BEAST and the reason the Ottoman Empire is not a BEAST is because Israel is/was NO MORE until 1948. The Murder of the 6 Million Jews brought Israel back as a nation via the USA and some of its allies insistence, especially since many Muslims threw in with the Nazi's, God raised up those Bones and breathed LIFE into them again, now and ONLY NOW can you have another (THE LAST) Beast. It is the Anti-Christ (Seventh Head) that HEALS THE MORTAL WOUND. (When he Conquers Jerusalem/Israel)

In 1947, the newly formed United Nations accepted the idea to partition Palestine into a zone for the Jews (Israel) and a zone for the Arabs (Palestine). With this UN proposal, the British withdrew from the region on 14 May 1948, and on the same day the Jewish Community in Israel, under the leadership of Israel’s first Prime Minister David Ben-Gurion b.1886 d.1973, re-established sovereignty over their ancient homeland by officially announcing their Declaration of Independence of the modern State of Israel. Almost immediately Israel was attacked by the surrounding Muslim Arab nations, in a war that lasted to February 1949. Here again the ‘clay’ part of the statues feet tried to dominate Israel, however this time Israel managed to win the war and from then on it has continued to grow, and despite continued attempts by the surrounding Arab Muslim nations to stop their expansion, Israel is now the dominant force in the Middle East.

All of this shows that the surrounding Muslim nations are not only the clay in the feet of the statue in Nebuchadnezzar’s dream, but also the Anti-Christ will therefore come from one of these Muslim countries that are now geographically within the borders of the ancient Assyrian Empire. It’s important to note that these verses apply to the geographical area held by Assyrians during the Assyrian invasion of Israel in the seventh century BC, when four successive Assyrian kings managed to conquer Israel, these were: Tiglath-Pileser III, Shalmaneser V, Sargon II, and lastly Sennacherib, whom was dealt with by God himself (See 2 Kings 16 to 2 Kings 20 and Isaiah 20:1), Therefore the ancient Assyrian Empire basically includes all of Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, southeast Turkey, and western Iran. Thus the Anti-Christ will come from a Muslim country, and his relationship with the Jewish False Prophet will no doubt therefore be a hostile one, which is also foretold in Revelation: 

Revelation 17:16
 The beast [The Anti-Christ], and the ten horns [Rulers accepted by the Anti-Christ over the Earth] you saw will hate the prostitute [The False Prophet]. They will bring her to ruin, and leave her naked; they will eat her flesh, and burn her with fire 

The False Prophet IS NOT the Harlot, the Harlot is ALL FALSE RELIGION. So the Government side will kill off all the false religions, in other words ISLAM WILL BE DESTROYED by the Kings in league with the Beast. 

The RCC angle is wrong and the Islam angle is wrong. The BEAST Destroys all of these False Religions seeking to be worshiped as THE ONLY GOD !! 

Edited by Revelation Man

6 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

The "Clay" in my opinion represents Satan mixing with Humans, not physically but Spiritually, thus a CLAY FOUNDATION will crumple as Jesus Sashes the Statue, bit the ROCK FOUNDATION of Jesus is solid. 

Daniel 2:41 And whereas thou sawest the feet and toes, part of potters' clay, and part of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; but there shall be in it of the strength of the iron, forasmuch as thou sawest the iron mixed with miry clay. 42 And as the toes of the feet were part of iron, and part of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken.

43 And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay (Horrible BASE), they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men (Via Governance IMHO): but they shall not cleave one to another (God will not allow Mankind following Satan to LAST, it must be brought down), even as iron is not mixed with clay.

That is how I see the Clay.........The others keep getting inferior in quality, then the Last mix is the weakest, most impure of them all, it makes for a Weak alliance, something God will not allow to stand. I also think that God casting Satan and his Demon Angels to earth and the Demons from the pit being released unto earth also signifies that these two (Humans and Demons) will try to defeat God together, but of Course God will win in the end.

And the Iron, Ten Toes and Clay = Revived Rome (10 Kings and the Little Horn) influenced deeply by Demonic beings.

I do not think the "Two Legs" have any significant meaning, any Statue of a person has to have two legs in reality. I will explain later why it has no importance in the thinking as per the Statue or the Beasts.

The reason I do not think any of this matters is that by this time (even sooner, like 75 AD TO 125 AD) the Beast has suffered the Mortal Wound, as Israel is as Dead unto God, He has abandoned them, turned his back on the, gave the mantle unto the Gentile Church. The Jews were dispersed all over the world, and God saw them as Dead Men's Bone. There could be no BEAST until God brought Israel back from the DEAD, which is exactly what He did in 1948, he REVIVED ISRAEL, thus Ezekiel's prophecy was fulfilled, "Son of Man, can these bones live again? Lord thou knowest. "So after Israel was dispersed this Figurative BEAST ceased to exist, thus anything past 125 AD is not really relevant. 

Thus IMHO, all of the Catholic bashing is bogus, and of Satan. Its a yarn spun by the GREAT LIAR Satan. 

All of this, in light of the above facts is also irrelevant. It just doesn't matter. That's why you go from Rome to the END TIME 10 Kings. 

And this truth continues, these nations mean nothing because Israel is not a Nation, God has dispersed them, their LAST WEEK of the 70 week decree only starts once the Church is Raptured. The Reason England (Brits) is not a BEAST and the reason the Ottoman Empire is not a BEAST is because Israel is NO MORE until 1948. The Murder of the 6 Million Jews brought Israel back as a nation, God raised up those Bones and breathed LIFE into them again, now and ONLY NOW can you have another (THE LAST) Beast. It is the Anti-Christ (Seventh Head) that HEALS THE MORTAL WOUND.

The False Prophet IS NOT the Harlot, the Harlot is ALL FALSE RELIGION. So he Government side will kill off all the false religions, in other words ISLAM WILL BE DESTROYED by the Kings in league with the Beast. 

The RCC angle is wrong and the Islam angle is wrong. The BEAST Destroys all of these False Religions seeking to be worshiped as THE ONLY GOD !! 

I agree in part that Satan and his demons will mingle themselves with man and this has in fact already been happening. I believe Satan will come back as the Muslim Jesus 'Isa' and that this strong (alien) delusion will cause the apostasy of the church. This is the restrainer being removed (not a pretrib rapture - that is a false teaching by John Nelson Darby). Once the church is removed by its unbelief the Muslim Mahdi Anti-Christ will be selected in Demascus by Isa, just as Quranic (Satanic) prophesy states. This is coming soon - please be aware and ready so as not to be deceived.    

6 hours ago, When Is Jesus Coming? said:

I agree in part that Satan and his demons will mingle themselves with man and this has in fact already been happening. I believe Satan will come back as the Muslim Jesus 'Isa' and that this strong (alien) delusion will cause the apostasy of the church. This is the restrainer being removed (not a pretrib rapture - that is a false teaching by John Nelson Darby). Once the church is removed by its unbelief the Muslim Mahdi Anti-Christ will be selected in Demascus by Isa, just as Quranic (Satanic) prophesy states. This is coming soon - please be aware and ready so as not to be deceived.    

John Darby was born 200 some odd years ago, Paul spoke of the Rapture 1900 years ago, its a good deceptive "PARLOR TRICK" but its not reality. You fell for that line brother, now you pass it on eve though its a falsehood. 

As per the Muslim angle, that's a falsehood also. The Anti-Christ is going to destroy Islam, wipe it off the face of the earth.