• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  505
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  1

54 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

John Darby was born 200 some odd years ago, Paul spoke of the Rapture 1900 years ago, its a good deceptive "PARLOR TRICK" but its not reality. You fell for that line brother, now you pass it on eve though its a falsehood. 

As per the Muslim angle, that's a falsehood also. The Anti-Christ is going to destroy Islam, wipe it off the face of the earth.

No Paul didn't and the AC will be the Mahdi. You will see this very soon. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,065
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

11 hours ago, When Is Jesus Coming? said:

No Paul didn't and the AC will be the Mahdi. You will see this very soon. 

Paul wrote the Greek word HARPAZO....In the Latin it was translated as Rapio, and thus in the English it was translated as "Snatched away or to seize". 

You do realize this right. If you can't even get the rapture right that scares me.  Then you just make up the other part out of whole cloth.

Edited by Revelation Man

2 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Paul wrote the Greek word HARPAZO....In the Latin it was translated as Rapio, and thus in the English it was translated as "Snatched away or to seize". 

You do realize this right. If you can't even get the rapture right that scares me.  Then you just make up the other part out of whole cloth.

Although the word rapture is not in the Bible it is actually the Latin translation of the Greek word harpagésómetha that means 'shall be caught up' which is from 1 Thessalonians 4:17. Paul's use of this word was another way of saying Resurrection. The first resurrection (or Catching away) is for only SOME of the dead and living, not everyone. We are told some information about the first Resurrection group:  

Revelation 20:4
4 I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshipped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years. 5 (The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended.) This is the first resurrection. 6 Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him for a thousand years.

The first resurrection group will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him for a thousand years on Earth. In Revelation 4:4 John saw thrones for those who have authority to judge, this refers to the 24 elders: 

Revelation 4:4
Surrounding the throne were twenty-four other thrones, and seated on them were twenty-four elders. They were dressed in white and had crowns of gold on their heads.

12 of these Elders will be the Apostles who will judge the 12 tribes of Israel:

Matthew 19:28 
Jesus said to them, "Truly I tell you, at the renewal of all things, when the Son of Man sits on his glorious throne, you who have followed me will also sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

John saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God who had not worshipped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands who come to life and reign with Christ for the thousand years. This refers to the 144,000: 

Revelation 7:3-4
3“Do not harm the land or the sea or the trees until we put a seal on the foreheads of the servants of our God.” 4 Then I heard the number of those who were sealed: 144,000 from all the tribes of Israel.

144,000 divided by 12 is 6000 which is how many there is in a legion. Each of the 12 tribes will be judged by one Apostle and one Prophet of God making up the 24 Elders, as this verse tells us:

Ephesians 2:19-22
19 Consequently, you are no longer foreigners and strangers, but fellow citizens with God’s people and also members of his household, 20 built on the foundation of the APOSTLES and PROPHETS, with Christ Jesus himself as the chief cornerstone. 21 In him the whole building is joined together and rises to become a holy temple in the Lord. 22 And in him you too are being built together to become a dwelling in which God lives by his Spirit.

Along with the two Witness; Elijah and Moses, who will sit at Jesus' right and left, and along with the 24 Elders sitting around His throne, and the 144,000, this will make up Christ's government: 

Isaiah 9:6
For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. 

This government will rule over the Earth during the Millennial reign as it says in Revelation 20:5-6, and from the verses below we know that the first Resurrection will happen at Jesus Second coming after the tribulation: 

1 Thessalonians 4;16-17
16 For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever.

At the end of the 1000 years after Satan is released and destroyed by God, the great multitude is resurrected:

Revelation 7:9
After this I looked, and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and before the Lamb. They were wearing white robes and were holding palm branches in their hands.

Some will rise to everlasting life and go to Heaven, the rest to everlasting condemnation and go to Hell:

Daniel 12:2
And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

This is when we will all receive our final eternal judgement and rewards: 

Revelation 20:11-12
11 Then I saw a great white throne and him who was seated on it. The earth and the heavens fled from his presence, and there was no place for them. 12 And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Another book was opened, which is the book of life. The dead were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the books.

The first resurrection is only for the 144,000 everyone else will have to wait 1000 years.

37 minutes ago, Sojourner414 said:

I stated  earlier that I left this topic, yet you chose to not only quote me, but to insult me and pick a fight with me. As a point of fact: I've studied Revelation and the end times for the better part of 2 DECADES. You don't get to make assumptions about someone you don't even know simply because you disagree with them.: debate the topic, not the person.

I reported your posts to the moderators. Next time: keep your insults to yourself.

Goodbye.

-Sojo414

We can quote whoever we like here, you don't make the rules here. Just because you take what I said as picking a fight does not meant that I am picking a fight, perhaps you are insecure, which is not my fault? However I will re-frame what I said in light of what you have just said and that is you have learnt very little about this subject over your 20 years of study. This is a true statement of fact and I stand by it. If the moderators wish to uphold your complaint that's up to them but God is my judge no matter what you, them or anyone says/does. 

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,464
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,762
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  128
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

On 10/21/2017 at 4:57 AM, When Is Jesus Coming? said:

You're new to this. You have a lot to learn. 

Shalom WIJC,

I realize this post is a "cutting" a fine line, but we really do try to take personal attacks seriously.  I don't recognize your name, but I've been really busy the last few weeks and I'm assuming that we've never had a conversation before.  But WCF is really about sharpening one another -- and when you start down this road of a poster becoming offended -- it becomes more difficult to defend your positions.  Proverbs really illustrates this to the key as it says,

Proverbs 18:19  A brother offended is more unyielding than a strong city, and quarreling is like the bars of a castle. 

Let's try to be sure that we sharpen one another without any personal attacks.  :)  It'll help your own case -- as well as keep the discussion Christ Like!  :)

• Thumbs Up 1

38 minutes ago, George said:

Shalom WIJC,

I realize this post is a "cutting" a fine line, but we really do try to take personal attacks seriously.  I don't recognize your name, but I've been really busy the last few weeks and I'm assuming that we've never had a conversation before.  But WCF is really about sharpening one another -- and when you start down this road of a poster becoming offended -- it becomes more difficult to defend your positions.  Proverbs really illustrates this to the key as it says,

Proverbs 18:19  A brother offended is more unyielding than a strong city, and quarreling is like the bars of a castle. 

Let's try to be sure that we sharpen one another without any personal attacks.  :)  It'll help your own case -- as well as keep the discussion Christ Like!  :)

Thanks George. We need to sharpen each others knowledge, which was my intention, hope there wasn't any misunderstanding. Peace.  

• 3 weeks later...

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  608
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

God said in Ez.23:31-33 He will give The Harlot City Jerusalem a Cup of horror & desolation to drink. And Jerusalem will be filled with drunkenness & sorrow

Jerusalem will receive her harlot sisters as daughters. - Ez.16:61 - Making Jerusalem 'The Mother Of Harlots' - Rev.17:5 

Everything prophesied of Jerusalem Israel will come about for her in Rev.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  105
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

11 hours ago, RevelationWriter said:

God said in Ez.23:31-33 He will give The Harlot City Jerusalem a Cup of horror & desolation to drink. And Jerusalem will be filled with drunkenness & sorrow

Jerusalem will receive her harlot sisters as daughters. - Ez.16:61 - Making Jerusalem 'The Mother Of Harlots' - Rev.17:5 

Everything prophesied of Jerusalem Israel will come about for her in Rev.

Love when somebody has actually read the prophets. I'm amazed how this Babylon subject can be discussed at length and hardly anybody considers the OT prophets. The speculations abound when there is no need. World religion? New York? America? Rome, Mecca?  Why don't people start from the beginning instead of guessing from the back end of the descriptions given? Like I said, the prophets discuss this at length. Shouldn't scripture interpret scripture? It truly is a spiritually enlightened subject, thus the mystery.

•  Luk 24:45  Then he opened their minds to understand the Scriptures,
Edited by unworthydude
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.48

3 hours ago, unworthydude said:

Love when somebody has actually read the prophets. I'm amazed how this Babylon subject can be discussed at length and hardly anybody considers the OT prophets. The speculations abound when there is no need. World religion? New York? America? Rome, Mecca?  Why don't people start from the beginning instead of guessing from the back end of the descriptions given? Like I said, the prophets discuss this at length. Shouldn't scripture interpret scripture? It truly is a spiritually enlightened subject, thus the mystery.

•  Luk 24:45  Then he opened their minds to understand the Scriptures,

It is very simple to understand Jerusalem is the harlot(Babylon)in scripture if one pays attention to it.But I believe people who's eyes are shut make it hard on everyone.

I was labled a racist on this board the other day for pointing out Lucifer (the beast)is king of Babylon.There's alot of people in the world and many on the board that are quite supportive of Lucifer,king of Babylon.

http://biblehub.com/kjv/isaiah/14-12.htm

Edited by Shilohsfoal
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  105
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

19 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

It is very simple to understand Jerusalem is the harlot(Babylon)in scripture if one pays attention to it.But I believe people who's eyes are shut make it hard on everyone.

I was labled a racist on this board the other day for pointing out Lucifer (the beast)is king of Babylon.There's alot of people in the world and many on the board that are quite supportive of Lucifer,king of Babylon.

I agree that satan will be king of Babylon. The prophets give witness. Much more can be said on this that's for sure.

Those anti-Hamites!.. or were they the anti-Japhethites?! hahaha  Biblical truth cannot be racist unless someone will claim Jesus was in John 8:44 or Paul in Romans 11:28. Rather, I see that Jesus and Paul were being loving by calling certain people out on their unbelief.

Edited by unworthydude