• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  20

5 minutes ago, wingnut- said:

The first thing in regards to this, is that symbols don't change.  God doesn't tell us what a symbol means and then later change that meaning.

This is Godly, simple, Truth, yes.    

The world , however,  has been deceived for centuries,  including many many false gospels, false teachers, and false prophets (all increasing in number daily,  a lot in the last 50 years also),  and with much false symbols, symbolism, meanings, and so on, for many centuries also.....

i.e. getting back to YHWH, to TORAH, to TRUTH, to JESUS,  is clear, clean and simple, as YHWH accomplishes for those who trust in Him and rely on Him by faith in Jesus;

but man has devised many deadly traps and distractions -  religiously,  medically, economically,  politically, socially (all corruption),  and educationally,

throughout the whole world.....   i.e. "traps are laid daily" for those seeking YHWH,  even in the house of God! ......

Temptations and great deceptions are daily,   they don't stop, but they can be overcome, YHWH Has Prepared the Way in Jesus.....

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.10
  • Days Won:  4

On 5/28/2017 at 8:35 PM, wingnut- said:

I know you disagree because we have a different understanding on the timing of events, but when I respond to warrior I will demonstrate why this is with scripture.  It may make more sense to you then, or it may not.  One of the difficulties of explaining one's position to someone with a different position is that as we read it, it collides with our own thoughts on other levels and muddies the waters so to speak.  For the record though, I agree the second woe takes place as a result of the 6th trumpet.

God bless

Please keep in mind, God numbered the seals, the trumpets, the vials and the woes for sequencing, just so people would not try to rearrange them. How sad, some still try.

Axiom in Revelation: Any theory that must rearrange John's God given chronology is immediately suspect and will be proven wrong.

You probably will not believe this. I wrote it.

On 5/27/2017 at 6:46 PM, warrior12 said:

Is Mystery Babylon spoken of in rev 17 the same one mentioned and described in rev 18. ?  .   I have heard some say this is  not her as Mystery Babylon in rev 17 was destroyed by the 10 kings ?.  I am listening brother, enlighten me and anyone else.  

Yes. Chapter 17 introduces us to the Mystery Babylon City, and chapter 18 covers her destruction.  You see, during the 3.5 years the Beast will be reigning over the kings of the earth from Jerusalem, He will be bringing in all kinds of riches - fabulous amounts and fabulous riches - enough to make shippers rich. Jerusalem will indeed be adorned as the richest city in the world. Satan is very much into merchandising.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  53
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.87
  • Days Won:  0

1 minute ago, iamlamad said:

Yes. Chapter 17 introduces us to the Mystery Babylon City, and chapter 18 covers her destruction.  You see, during the 3.5 years the Beast will be reigning over the kings of the earth from Jerusalem, He will be bringing in all kinds of riches - fabulous amounts and fabulous riches - enough to make shippers rich. Jerusalem will indeed be adorned as the richest city in the world. Satan is very much into merchandising.

If that is the case, then the rapture cannot take place anytime soon , [ for those who believe in the rapture ] as it will take time to build this rich kingdom to the status of rev. 18 description of her wealth.  She  traded in the souls of men also. Any thoughts of that and what it means.  thanks.

1 hour ago, wingnut- said:

Those are my conclusions regarding the woman and her identity, I will continue regarding the beast and the whole picture regarding Mystery Babylon later on.  Time for work soon, so maybe later tonight

Hi Wingnut. Thanks for posting your views and are you saying that Israel is indeed the harlot that was in OT, would be the one to take that role again.  Not sure if i have this correct, but please continure with your presentation on your time and we can wait, no problem.

Edited by warrior12

2 hours ago, wingnut- said:

So here is evidence that supports this woman is Israel, and deals with her riding the beast as well.

Also want to summarize the camps on who Mystery Babylon is ....  As to the thread that Revalation Man has titled below, he is of the view that she is False Religion.   Then Iamlamad is of the view that Israel is Her.  Then we have others who seem to think, that America and more specifically New York city is her.  And not forgetting Rome and the vatican.      So you see, why my intrigue in getting in some foundation and  understanding  of  who this woman who would make the whole world drink from her goldern cup brought to light.    

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,130
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

On ‎29‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 8:19 PM, warrior12 said:

Hi Marilyn.  Thanks for your laid out insights on how Mystery Babylon setups her system of control ect. Good read and enjoyed it.  Later on i will add some of my own thoughts.

Hi warrior12,

Looking forward to your thoughts there, bro.

Marilyn.

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,000
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  12/08/1950

Hi Marilyn

This is what I have been taught too; I agree.  So thank you for putting it so well.

19 hours ago, warrior12 said:

If that is the case, then the rapture cannot take place anytime soon , [ for those who believe in the rapture ] as it will take time to build this rich kingdom to the status of rev. 18 description of her wealth.  She  traded in the souls of men also. Any thoughts of that and what it means.  thanks.

I think the Beast will be accomplishing this all through his last 42 months.

It is a well known fact that ISLAM has been in the human slave trade since their beginning.

Zech 14: For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

18 hours ago, warrior12 said:

Also want to summarize the camps on who Mystery Babylon is ....  As to the thread that Revalation Man has titled below, he is of the view that she is False Religion.   Then Iamlamad is of the view that Israel is Her.  Then we have others who seem to think, that America and more specifically New York city is her.  And not forgetting Rome and the vatican.      So you see, why my intrigue in getting in some foundation and  understanding  of  who this woman who would make the whole world drink from her goldern cup brought to light.    

No, I said that the woman riding the beast is meant to be the city of Jerusalem. After all, John tells us it is a "great city"  and elsewhere tells us the "great city" is where Jesus was crucified. Remember, the Beast and false prophet will deceive THE WHOLE WORD (save those who will be saved) from Jerusalem.