IGNORED

Fox News sued by female employees claiming they were forced to arm wrestle each other

MorningGlory

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

You know, there comes a time when logic and common sense have to prevail.  Apparently, only the black females are suing, not the white females they were supposedly forced to arm wrestle.  And it was allegedly a female supervisor who 'forced' them to do this.  I'm sorry, but I call foul onl this one because it smells to the heavens.  It seems that Fox is under attack, for sure.  Note the same law firm is involved in all of these suits. 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/thought-stories-fox-news-couldn-192827690.html#comments

Guest shiloh357
4 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

You know, there comes a time when logic and common sense have to prevail.  Apparently, only the black females are suing, not the white females they were supposedly forced to arm wrestle.  And it was allegedly a female supervisor who 'forced' them to do this.  I'm sorry, but I call foul onl this one because it smells to the heavens.  It seems that Fox is under attack, for sure.  Note the same law firm is involved in all of these suits. 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/thought-stories-fox-news-couldn-192827690.html#comments

It seems to me that what the Left tried to do to Trump, they are now trying to do to FOX.   I really think there is a concerted effort to take FOX down.  While the Murdoch sons who are running the show are liberal, I don't think they would be so self-destructive as to cost their own company hundreds of millions of dollars and wreck their reputation, and bankrupt their father's company. 

I think this stuff is just getting unbelievably ridiculous. The fact that it is the same law firm is suspicious.   When all those women came forward and made false allegations against Trump accusing him of rape and molestation and stuff, Gloria Allred was the lawyer behind most if not all of them.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,709
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

And my thought...who cares. Everyone including women arm wrestles around here... managements actually afraid to order a arm wrestle because then they'd never stop and no work would get done that day lol.