IGNORED

Andrea Tantaros, formerly of Fox News, claims Fox is using 'digital weapons' against her

MorningGlory

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.14
  • Days Won:  78

Tantaros has sued for sexual harrassment, and that is in arbitration, but now she claims Fox is digitally 'stalking' her, hacking into her pohone and computers, etc.  It just gets weirder by the day.  I don't believe her latest allegations, although I can believe the sexual harrassment thing, because it's just too easy to find out who is hacking into your stuff.

http://variety.com/2017/biz/news/andrea-tantaros-lawsuit-fox-news-1202394031/

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.73
  • Days Won:  25

7 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

Tantaros has sued for sexual harrassment, and that is in arbitration, but now she claims Fox is digitally 'stalking' her, hacking into her pohone and computers, etc.  It just get weirder by the day.  I don't believe her latest allegations, although I can believe the sexual harrassment thing, because it's just too easy to find out who is hacking into your stuff.

http://variety.com/2017/biz/news/andrea-tantaros-lawsuit-fox-news-1202394031/

Well, this one is going to court, so we will see what sort of evidence she has of this.  It is not something I would put past the folks at FoxNews.

6 hours ago, Running Gator said:

Well, this one is going to court, so we will see what sort of evidence she has of this.  It is not something I would put past the folks at FoxNews.

Why?  Is Fox somehow different from the other upstanding, credible news sources?  Do you know anyone who works for them?

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,923
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  03/22/1953

8 hours ago, Running Gator said:

But I'm sure the fine folks at CNN, MSNBC and the rest are all fine and upstanding and pure as the driven snow, no?  Certainly THEY would never do these shenanigans.

How 'bout this:  FOX is a media organization run by human beings - like any other on on this green Earth.  As such in areas of morality it is no better OR WORSE than any other media outlet.

Why is that so hard for some to understand?

Blessings,

-Ed

This is disappointing.  Andrea was always one of my favorites when she co-hosted 'The Five'.  For those who don't know her story, she came from a working middle-class background in Pennsylvania. Her parents owned a Greek restaurant.

It was a family business, and all members were expected to work.  

I don't know - this story kind of makes her look like a nut.  I guess we'll have to wait and see what happens.

Blessings,

-Ed

8 minutes ago, SavedByGrace1981 said:

But I'm sure the fine folks at CNN, MSNBC and the rest are all fine and upstanding and pure as the driven snow, no?  Certainly THEY would never do these shenanigans.

How 'bout this:  FOX is a media organization run by human beings - like any other on on this green Earth.  As such in areas of morality it is no better OR WORSE than any other media outlet.

Blessings,

-Ed

When you are done putting words into my mouth let me know.  Then maybe we can have an actual discussion.   When have I ever said a good thing about them or any news organization?  

57 minutes ago, Running Gator said:

When you are done putting words into my mouth let me know.  Then maybe we can have an actual discussion.   When have I ever said a good thing about them or any news organization?  

I may have missed similar comments to this you've made about other media organizations.

1 hour ago, SavedByGrace1981 said:

It is not something I would put past the folks at FoxNews.

Feel free to post links to those comments if you have them.

Blessings,

-Ed

Blessings,

-Ed

Bias.  The left doesn't look for scandal or wrong doing among those they share views with.  We all do it though, regardless of ideology.

33 minutes ago, SavedByGrace1981 said:

I may have missed similar comments to this you've made about other media organizations.

Feel free to post links to those comments if you have them.

Blessings,

-Ed

Maybe I missed them, but have there been stories like this about other media organizations where I would have had the opportunity to make such a comment?

I know the party line is that you either like FoxNews or you like MSNBC, but there are some of us who do not waste our time with either all that much.

Guest shiloh357

Blessings,

-Ed

CNN hired  disgraced former NYC Governor Elliot Spitzer after he was exposed for having been visiting prostitutes. So they are not worried or concerned about scandal.