• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  433
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/24/1990

The Lords given me dreams and visions of what my life with him would be like but its been like 5 or 6 years and nothings happend. Whats going on?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.64
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Absolem....

WElcome to Worthy,I'm hoping that is a typo(the Lord(s).....I assume it means the LORD HAS Given you & not the "several" Lords.......I am wondering because this is the Outer Court /Q & A .....you do know the Outer Court is for unbelievers,seekers & guest to ask us questions about our Faith

Perhaps you can ask this question in a discussion Forum where we can talk about it,I don't believe there is anything going on.....I don't take much stock in dreams or visions until they have been tested as tried & true and in accordance with the Word of God and confirmation by 2 or 3 witnesses......I don't know what makes you so sure these things come from the One True Living God.....would need to have a conversation about where I could ask you some questions & get more information

Seems you may be saying you believe the Lord God is showing the life more abundant that is available in Christ Jesus,the Way,the Truth & the Life  but its difficult to be sure with only a vague sentence.......I've heard many times Jesus coming to people in a vision or a dream to summon them to the foot of the cross,I would imagine the choice is up to you and possibly it is silent for you to yearn for Him & take that first step?

King James Version
Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near:      Isaiah 55:6

With love-in Christ,Kwik