IGNORED

North Korea threatens to sink a U.S. aircraft carrier. Could they?

MorningGlory

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  162
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, MorningGlory said:

;)

Not to go off topic, lemur, but how on earth did you come up with that username? 

I have no idea. 

I was looking at a picture file of animals and this little lemur was there, a baby. And then there was an email alert so I opened that and a friend had sent me an animated greeting that had a bubbly flute of champagne on it, animated, and I just added the two when looking for a name here. Lemurchampagne. 

That would be a really awesome label for a winery huh? Lemur Champagne, now available at a store near you. 

Have the bottle made so it has rings blown into the glass circling up through the bottle like little lemur's tails are ringed. It could catch on. :laugh:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

40 minutes ago, lemurchampagne said:

I have no idea. 

I was looking at a picture file of animals and this little lemur was there, a baby. And then there was an email alert so I opened that and a friend had sent me an animated greeting that had a bubbly flute of champagne on it, animated, and I just added the two when looking for a name here. Lemurchampagne. 

That would be a really awesome label for a winery huh? Lemur Champagne, now available at a store near you. 

Have the bottle made so it has rings blown into the glass circling up through the bottle like little lemur's tails are ringed. It could catch on. :laugh:

That's sounds like a plan.  And you picked your username the same way I did; ten years ago I looked out my kitchen window at the Morning Glories growing up the fence and....there it is.  :cool:

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

On 4/27/2017 at 11:06 AM, shiloh357 said:

I know lots of "war hawks" that are current and prior service and would gladly serve again in war if their age and health issues weren't a barrier.  And many of them, if not all of them, support what Trump is doing and our current posture toward N Korea and Syria and et al.   You don't speak for a huge population of people who have served and think that our current policies are the right ones. 

:emot-heartbeat: