• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Brother

Praying the blind SEE,the deaf HEAR.... Certainly , our Hope remains in Christ

With love, in Chrst - Kwik?

• Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,228
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

On 4/28/2017 at 10:53 AM, lemurchampagne said:

I don't agree with all that which the Catholic tradition teaches on Mary. Though I think compassion calls me to consider that we humans will make complicated that which is simply divine. And I take heart in knowing too that many a Roman Catholic has departed the church to find their way outside its traditions. And for me that is as God wills when his Spirit inside them calls them forth and out. 

Maybe one day the exodus will speak even unto the Pope and give him insight as to where he sits is the constructed complicated blueprint that created that throne of man. Wouldn't that be something to behold? Breaking News! The Pope leaves the Catholic faith. 

The present pope does seem to be departing from the catholic faith.  His own church declared liberation theology to be a cult, but this seems to be what he embraces and teaches.  I hope I am wrong.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  162
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

34 minutes ago, Willa said:

The present pope does seem to be departing from the catholic faith.  His own church declared liberation theology to be a cult, but this seems to be what he embraces and teaches.  I hope I am wrong.

To my understanding he's the first Jesuit ever confirmed to the position. He's been labeled radical by a lot of the traditionalists I know. There's even a few that I speak with that say he's caused them to question if they wish to remain in the church. I'd think that would be a rather frightening prospect for the devout. He is a unique kinda guy.

• Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Content Count:  14,228
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

2 minutes ago, Giller said:

I am not so sure about the Pope leaving Catholicism, I actually doubt it, and I know they are very tricky in their theology.

Catholicism does resemble the former Babylonian religion, just it being christianised.

In fact it stems from their in one form or another.

Didn't mean he was departing the church, only that he was departing from what truth that remains.

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Giller

they will say truths here and there, but mix it with lies.

Thats how the enemy has been doing it since that Day in the Garden.....he's had a lot of practice.....

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.51

On 4/29/2017 at 3:49 PM, Giller said:

Well in truth, many Catholics because of things like this being revealed, came out of Catholicism as a result, I use to be a Catholic, and I thank God, people exposed their lies to me.

Now many hard core Catholics may not listen no matter what, but then again, who knows which ones will, and just think of Alberto Riviera, which was a heavy Catholic, which eventually came out of Catholicism.

It came to my mind to do this when I was watching something on Youtube called the Trinity channel (devoted to witnessing mostly to Muslims but also some "Christian" cults) and the evangelical Christians on that show were saying that there were many Muslims who are completely unaware of the true history of Islam and often dont even know their own Koran and when the real evils of their religion are brought before their eyes many of them leave for good.

So.....its equally possible that many Catholics, as I have said, are at least somewhat unaware of the true evils of the RC cult. So if I brought some of this stuff out into the open it might just open the eyes of some of them.

Of course there are many who will come out with the standard response that they arent required to believe in the teachings of these so called "saints" but they should ask themselves why does their church accept them.

More from the glories of Mary

As far as the advantage of the people is concerned, St. Anselm says, that the sacred womb 
of Mary having been made the way of salvation for sinners, sinners cannot but be converted and 
saved by discourses in praise of Mary. If the assertion is true and incontrovertible, as I believe 
it to be, and as I shall prove, in the fifth chapter of this book, that all graces are dispensed 
by the hand of Mary alone, and that all those who are saved, are saved solely by means of this 
divine mother; it may be said, as a necessary consequence, that the salvation of all depends  
upon preaching Mary, and confidence in her intercession.

Sorry, NO, our salvation has nothing to do with all this foolishness

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  4,056
  • Content Per Day:  15.08

7 hours ago, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

More from the glories of Mary

As far as the advantage of the people is concerned, St. Anselm says, that the sacred womb 
of Mary having been made the way of salvation for sinners, sinners cannot but be converted and 
saved by discourses in praise of Mary. If the assertion is true and incontrovertible, as I believe 
it to be, and as I shall prove, in the fifth chapter of this book, that all graces are dispensed 
by the hand of Mary alone, and that all those who are saved, are saved solely by means of this 
divine mother; it may be said, as a necessary consequence, that the salvation of all depends  
upon preaching Mary, and confidence in her intercession.

Sorry, NO, our salvation has nothing to do with all this foolishness

Question: When was this written and what place does it currently occupy in RCC liturgy?  Good topic!!!

Guest BacKaran

Alberto Rivera had a sister who was trying to get out of the rc nunnery. The story told by Alberto is traffic and sad. 

16 hours ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

Question: When was this written and what place does it currently occupy in RCC liturgy?  Good topic!!!

Well, Alphonsus Liguori I believe is considered one of the so called "Doctors" of the church. This Glories of Mary was compiled in the mid 18th century