• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  162
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

18 hours ago, HisFirst said:

If this happened to a female passenger, would that style of removal still be supported?

I wonder.

I think any level of consciousness that supports someone having their bones broken and their teeth knocked out in order to take their seat from them on a plane that was not overbooked would have to concur it appropriate action against females too. The violation of ethics and moral conscience demonstrating no compassion for the violated would have to maintain and have no compassion for the gender offended. 

I also think that it is not beyond possibility that it isn't actually a true perspective one that defends a person being broken in order to get them to leave a seat they owned for the price of the ticket on a flight not overbooked. But even if the flight had been overbooked , an airline that respects its bottom line coming from paying passengers and concerned with its stock prices, should consider that the passengers come first. While flight crew can catch a hop when available. 

Beating a passenger until his bones break and thinking that is perfectly OK because the broken passenger deserved it speaks to something missing if someone does honestly think emptying a seat was worth going to that extreme. 

Can you imagine the body fluids this poor doctor expelled while cornered against a window in a plane seat and being beaten till his nose and teeth broke out of his face? 
What a message that sent to other passengers watching.